The truth about Paladins!

F

froler

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Cool site but good we get a BIT better in the next patches, hey by the time 1.51 comes we even get a DD taunt bolt that does not damage the mob. How very usefull. In 1 year we will actualy be able to pull a mob, without doing damage to it ofcourse, from range. Will be very usefull in RvR too...

Arthwyr Pendragon
LvL 50 Paladin
GM <Exiled>
Albion/Excalibur

:fluffle: :fluffle: :fluffle: :fluffle:

its not that fun to pull mobs....really ;)

O

old.Bubble

it can be used to disrupt casters....quite usefull really

A

Ardwan

Just cos paladins can't pull at a distance...it doesn't mean we can't pull..its much more fun running upto the group of mobs to pull one...and the whole army comes to play....and as you are running back..all you see is your entire group running into the distance, then you look around :)

O

old.Bubble

i remember when a pally(Carudoc :p) pulled at tanglers...lmao "Go on caru just run up to the tangler and Hit it"

P

- Pathfinder -

./em remembers Boney pulling in BETA
Oh gawd the pain, the pain! :(

M

minstrel_kyra

LOL too freaking funny!!

I saw that ninja site a long time ago and thought wtf? But kinda funny now that its a paladin site. Can't wait to see the berzerker version !

A little side note, hubby had warned me to never load that site again without my headphones on, he hates that music. LOL

So guess what I set his start page on his laptop for work on? YUP, the paladin site. Haven't seen him THAT mad in over 5 years!!

ROTFL! Have a feeling I'm gonna pay for that one but DAMN it was funny :)

O

old.Biggle

Pallies are ace pullers ive pulled Stone Lords/ Elders/ Tanglers :p maybe we all died but it was worth it ;) also Paladins look much more sexier in plate :p

O

old.Kladen

the shout IS useful in rvr coz the fact u can distrub casters AND the best thing of all those stupid stupid stupid orange/yellow con hunters cant run away from u so easy. but without u having speed urself its pretty useless and u cant catch em up

Users who are viewing this thread