old.Gombur Glodson

where do you find all those things :)

S

SilverHood

lol, classic site

that person is american right?

O

old.Bubble

the site was made by a lvl 50 pally on galahad :)
its a take of the ninja site

O

old.Bubble

Gombur i'm an expert star farmer :)

(From pellinor IGN vault.....1200posts :p we just talked about nothing all day while at work :) )

L

Lam

Hehe, very nice site. Know i really know what my goals in life are: Kill, Kill, Kill

S

SFXman

This site deserves my: ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB

The music is awesome :D

PS: That abbreviation meant (how could you not know?!): Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poinsonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of Shit With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

O

old.Zarff

looks at biggles in rvr....and think of hardcore killing machines that can rez.....looks at biggles yellow con plate thingy..........can't connect dangerous and paladin at all... sad to say guys but paladins r errr ermmm hmmm sucky in rvr? imo that is... im not an alb maybe im just wrong......

O

old.Bubble

hehe we know :)
The site was wrote by a pally through!

Watch out, Biggles sometimes Flips out too!

S

SFXman

Paladins are RvR gimps :)
Pry/Alb first L50 was a paladin, hehe...

D

Draigo

lol Bub how the hell did you find that , just picking myself up off the floor at work now

L

Lanceloc

Paladins are not RvR gimps. We can hold our own quite well thank you. In a pally-only group of 8 chanting heal we own!!!

O

old.Bubble

Group RvR is about dealing damage quick....pallys fall down in that bit.

In duels my pally could hold his own against almost all melee class's

O

old.Terax

Btw that song in the background is a midi version of a song called "Big Pimping" which is done by various rap artists

S

SFXman

Terax, oh really... that's why I said it was a great song. Jay-z
:)

O

old.Terax

The funny thing was i was lsitening to the real version at the same time i went on that site :D

O

old.mili

HAHAHA I JUST WANNA TOTALLY FLIP OUT AND CUT PEOPLES HEADS OFF AND STUFF THESE HIPPOS ARE TOTALLY SWEET I JUST WANA FLIP OUT RIGHT NOW

the real hippos

O

old.Gombur Glodson

im just gonna run away now
<plays his drum and speeds of at mach 5>

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Bubble
Hippo's are like so cool!
...more and more threads wander into the endless hole of the "OT".

J

j000 d000d

ROTFLMAO

7,999,999,999,999 BC - 1045 Just a bunch of smelly people throwing sticks at each other and living with their pigs.

1050: A Paladin invents Crop Rotation, giving farmers everywhere a huge boner, but not as big as a Paladin's.

1170: The Paladin invents the Windmill. Dumb Armsmen think it is a dragon and try to fight it.

2002: Paladins totally uppercut the Taliban when one says "Allah."

O

old.mili

Originally posted by Bubble
Hippo's are like so cool!

Yeh one day, there was a Hippo in Mcdonalds and he just totally flipped out cos this kid was crying so he totally upper cutted the mother then her sons head exploded and there was 300 eye balls on the floor and a dog walked in and seen the eye balls and barfed on all over then the the cleaner peed her self and started laughin cos she liked it so the hippo bit her head off then her body exploded and then the dog barfed again. Ask jon if you dont believe me

O

old.Isos

HAHAHA im still laughing my ass of at those movie scripts!

well pallys dont make alot of damage and therefore arent the best RvR class, we do got some nice chants thought

but what I have heard we are apparently getting better in new patch :cool: :D

A

Arthwyr

Cool site but good we get a BIT better in the next patches, hey by the time 1.51 comes we even get a DD taunt bolt that does not damage the mob. How very usefull. In 1 year we will actualy be able to pull a mob, without doing damage to it ofcourse, from range. Will be very usefull in RvR too...

Arthwyr Pendragon
LvL 50 Paladin
GM <Exiled>
Albion/Excalibur

Users who are viewing this thread