The "today is a good day"-thread™

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well this thread was made yesterday and yesterday surely was a most excellent day for me!

Twas B2 and my 7th anniversary, yep 7 years ago on october 1st we met and i sexually abused him over a pool table \o/

we had a really lovely day yesterday i'll give you a run down (not cos you actually want to know but because i enjoyed it so much hehe):

4:44 woke up (yeah im a giant child i always wake up early when its a special day)
7:20 made crossants and juice etc for brekkie, have brekkie in bed and trade gifts over coffee afterwards (i got a huge box of choccies, a halloween pumpkin necklace \o/ and a trilobite and a polished ammonite dish that could be an asktray but is too nice lol)... por homme i got a white choccy cat, firefly and serenity and a back scratcher with "scratch-o-matic 7 year itch prevention unit written on back in pen by me lol.
8:40: drop pookster off at vets for oral cleanup
8:50 back home heat soup and pack picnic
9:20 we hit the road for Cheddar Gorge
*driving and attempting to read directions off AA route finder...cursing AA route finder...wondering where the hell we are...wondering if we'll ever see a 2 lane road again*
11:40 arrive at Cheddar gorge Cheddar Caves eat the packed lunch and get tickets (yay student discount!) the go see sights
goughs cave = very good
cox's cave and dragon cave = omg its in cheddar because its CHEESY!
cheese shop and buy cheese (ofc) chutney and mead and a tiny bottle of cider lol
crystal quest geological display = very nice (i got a small stone stegosaur from the shop too Oo)
gorge = wowser! very impressive and full of mountain goats lol that blended in with the rocks
15:00 get cuppa tea and cake/cookie and eat have fags in car before setting off
*driving home, wow nice scenery...heavy rain...where the hell is yeovil gone/? omg they moved bournemouth!..go through a village called Queer Camel rofl...ok bored of being lost now...*
18:10 arrive at vets collect pookie
18: 25 HOME! rar. prep special dinner of savoury pancakes with choritzo mushrooms asparagus and cheese...baths cheese and crackers and chutney, pancakes, mead (yummy) watch an episode of firefly and then HEROS!

anyhoo got woken up at 08:40 with a nice cuppa tea this morning and memories of a really sweet day yesterday and three more days off ahead. and if your still reading this you deserve a medal lol.

Uara

Part of the furniture
today is a good day as tomorrow is friday and that means the end of the week!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Today is a good day because it didn't rain

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
today work was fun! had two fights with drunks in 1 day! awsome-o!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
but eventually id run out of clothes as theyd all be hung outside :(

Adapt. You could make your own clothes. Newspaper. Curtains. Even carpets. I once saw someone in a 3-piece suit made from toilet paper.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thats far too fashionable for me.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wierd 2 weeks for me Sunday befor last girlfriends dumps me for some unknown reason which sucked balls, I told this girl about it, i have liked her for years and as she is single at the moment, so i have started seeing her which is great.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
public transportation is on a strike.. so I can't go to uni!

Good day :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I still have 1 month till uni starts!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Im Alive Aliiiive I tells ye!!

Muwahahahahaha

/dies

ah crap :(

*goes to the bad day thread*

Uara

Part of the furniture
My flobots album just arrived today and its keeping me awake during work!!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i have a penis. every day i have a penis is a good day. every day i dont is a bad :(

(awaits edit qoutes -.-)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Roday is an excellent day!!!

pookie and her mystery freind are set to arive in about 25 mins, i've just been getting the place ready for them and am greatly excited :D :D

(pics will follow shortly)

russell

FH is my second home
Today is great cos I've got the school that I am teaching in for the next 8 weeks, and its only 10 mins away and seems quite a friendly place. Yay! 30 5yr olds will be calling me Mrs Hughes!!!! tee hee

Uara

Part of the furniture
lol, power-trip or is it a god-complex ;)

russell

FH is my second home
Its just funny. Cos I was always the naughty one (suspended from my grammar school 3 times) and now I am the teacher. Ah the irony

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Its just funny. Cos I was always the naughty one (suspended from my grammar school 3 times) and now I am the teacher. Ah the irony

As Toh has egged me on lets rearrange this comment :p

I would love to have been taught in school by a Naughty female teacher whom was always in suspenders :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
ah i remember the first time i fantasised about a teachers. 10 mins ago when i read russ' comment

(not really, i was 5 and it was your mom... And it wasnt fantasy)

or

i know it sounds like Mrs. Hughes but if you listen closely its actully hugeass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom