The three Realms in RvR.......

O

old.Takahome

And hit on me 1400+ by a single spell´s not overpowered? By Ignea.

The answer is NO, why? Coz I know crit exists! ;)

If he´s hit by that amount 3 times, then it means he´s being debuffed by a VOID ELDRITCH and then hit by a PBer.

A loner CAN´T do that w/o crit!

Ask ur local caster ;)

O

old.BJ|Bored

ok ill admit ignorance here then

if the debuffs dont appear on my screen same as buff icons do then fine

if however they do then your wrong as i know ive been nuked for 600-800 4 + times while sat helpess stunned with no debuff icons cast on me.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Hib has 82 Million RP
Alb has 101 Million RP
Mid has 96 Million RP

So let me get this straight, your saying a realm with 50% of our population but 80% of our realm points is balanced? mmk..
Own goal anyone? :m00:

O

old.Nol

It stands to reason that there would be less rp's to go around for Albs.

O

old.Takahome

Noticed that xan tnk :)

Bj|Bored, plz ask ur local caster, and if they even got hit (or hit) with a spell which´s not pb nor bolt with that dmg 4 times in a row w/o debuffing it or being debuffed.

Remember to learn the differences between nuke, crit nuke, and PB, if u c gobarnachta on u pbing, that´s big difference.

P.S.: Sorry I don´t know if being hit by a heat debuff creates any icons.

Fact is that nobody will support u if u keep blaming that a caster nukes u 600-800 4 times without debuff nor pb. Not even those albs on ur side (those who don´t pure whining). Oh btw alb wizzy´s the BEST nuker in the game, and I´m yet to get nuked that hard by them.

A

angrysquirrel

its quite clear that hibs are the best.

end of discussion

T

Tigerius

Quasimoto: Don't make me get started on Hib PBers comapared to Ice Wizzes. As tranq said, I haven't even begun arguing as I don't particularly feel like hijacking the thread by spamming statistics, but you seem to want to make me. All I did back there was appeal to common sense of Hibs, but I guess they forgot to patch that into Hibernia.

On the stun issue, are you seriously telling me you are unhappy because you can "only" kill Casters and Rouges inside your stun duration? That you actually think that because you managed to QC+Stun you deserve to automatically win that fight? I hope not.
Stun will get hit by resistance a bit nasty later yes, but right now it's extremely nasty. Put on a offensive class with QC and 1500 range is just such a big difference to being on a semi-offensive one with no QC and 1000 range. Likewise with Minstrel Stun, 750 range. Also I repeat Hib Mages outnumber Albion Clerics in RvR, can't get around it.

Overall I find that in FG vs FG (balanced) Hibs are quite easy to take, due to QC easily beating Bard cast speed, due to having single Cleric/Sorcerer being enough, due to shorter range being almost unessential in smaller encounters. In larger however, our low number of Sorcerers easily get picked out initially, the one or two mezzes they get off won't reach the rear end of the hibzerg and thus any approaching tanks easily get stunned and nuked. All it takes then is a Purge/Group Purge, mezz back and overwhelm us with Stuns until sheer numbers will just route the opponents.

T

Trubble

Stun in casters are overpowered

Wow Takahome, you really have a hard time, eh? The stunned tank gets nuked, uses IP and comes for you. Damn i feel sorry for you.

Try be an alb caster... tank wont even have to use IP. You will get one maybe two nukes in, then he is on you. Best albion tactic is to run and hope someone else deal with the tank.

Try caster vs caster. Alb tries to nuke hib, hib turns around and quickcast stun... game over for alb caster.

Hib stun ability doesnt require team play and thats a damn shame - powerful abilities should be dependent on good teamplay.

O

old.BJ|Bored

Originally posted by old.Takahome
Fact is that nobody will support u if u keep blaming that a caster nukes u 600-800 4 times without debuff nor pb.

im not sure what you mean m8, im sure every alb would support me saying this is stupidly overpowered ?

+ no.100 post woo whres my prize

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by K0nah

the main healing class is also the main speeding class and has AoE mezz and soon insta-aoe-mezz (1 per grp the norm, 2 not uncommon)

discussion over.

Konah are you sure youre playing excalibur server?? We got probs finding bards allways . not uncommon to have a green con bard in group.

And bard as main healer??? You sure you aint stunned or something

O

old.Takahome

Damn dude ya bored, ask Ignea, Veeshan, who ever u tnk nuke best in ur realm and ask them how the feck they can hit from 600-800 a nuke (just in case, vs a lvl 50 and no crit and no pb and no bolt)!

And it´s WELL known that fire wizzy hit HARDEST, more after patch. So if they CAN´T hit that hard nor can any hib. Stop saying I´m being NUKED till death as a damn armsman! Say I´m being PBED till death. I´m stating NO casters from either of those 3 realms can do that as a NUKE.

Got owned? Get over of it, ppl got owned and own constantly, I come from hibs getting owned by 2fg of albs with prolly 3fg of hibs, about 5-7 mincers, really nice performances and 1fg of albs gets out alive, so u basicly killed 2fg of l33t overpowered super hibs with 1fg of albs died and being outnumbered 2 v 3, shall I cry nerf mincers coz they contribuite MAJORLY in that battle or those albs who supposely being gimped killed us? NO! (and yes they got freaking stun and mez to feck us all over) Just tactics, only 2 fg and hibs couldn´t understand how they lose, but it´s good team playing and good chars, nothing overpowered, well played. (Gratz btw :) )

Btw I tnk I saw u in that grp too, so u killed us and survived, wot u tnk? Still nuked 600-800 a nuke? Post me a fact about it and stop whining. All realms got chance to pwn ppl, luck and player skill r usually higher than any gimped chars, learn to play in a grp and armsman r feared. This is not a mindless one click and fight vs 234234 mobs game.

O

old.Takahome

Konah cry 4 healers, rarely u find a mid grp w/o a skald, so they own much more wow.

Main healer class... as main healer as pally main rezzer? (dare to say they don´t rez), or as main healer as sorc being main nuker? (45 body damn nice nukes). But they heals so they r MAIN healer?

Just in case, above stated about main xxx is false. (U know certain ppl will quote that and call m an idiot)

A well played sorc can beat a bard easy be4 that insta aoe ranged mez. So if u cry now about bards...I can´t imagine how the whines will be after it...

B

Benkei

Sigh

Gambit, no way any hib caster can nuke (not PBAOE) for 800+ without a crit, and i dare say not even if they debuff ur heat resists as heat debuff is on pet line and i dont think any chanter gimps himself speccing on that line so they prolly got only the -15% heat debuff (still overpowered to have debuff for ur own damage type, i dont wanna even imagine when debuff gets insta)

About Stun: sorry Taka but if i had a 9 sec stun i could kill a tank inside the duration (i get 220 base damage, hibs get 209 but with 2.8 casting, im 3.0 atm). Is just maths: usual tank i hit for 350-400 with 0 relics, if buffed with MoA III i have a casting time of about 1.5 secs so in 9 secs is 6 nukes = 6 x 350 = 2100 damage, more than enough to kill any class in game. I know thats perfect circunstances that rarely happens but points is u have the chance, i dont have it. Stun in a nuker is very overpowered in this patch, with resists and determination tanks will be able to ignore stun, but remember pallys dont have stuns (but a smart pally get heat chant = negate stun soon)

About mezzers: in this patch give me a sorc over a Bard anytime, if i have a good-played sorc in BF party (like Tinaydien) i know i can own 1 fb hibs easy and maybe 2 fg if they r not good players IF kate looks over casters and tanks gets on enemy casters (they usually do). Next patch only reason insta mezz is gonna be unbeatable is coz bards get 1.5x level so they will all have last AE mezz, anyway i will face that when it comes, if i dont like that i will go PvP.

About skillz: zerg sux, if i can ignore zergs i go camp cruachan gorge with my guild (and i think u all know my guild) till we get zerged, then is release and come back, but if u find AMG camped u cant go Gorge and is a shame. I have met skilled parties out there (/bow a couple of CF parties -the leet ones with termi, nova, cuther insied, /bow Vengeance -Eleasias i though u were a pain but u actually r a great player, /bow Nolby Pride -same for Xana that i stated for Ele, Sub, Venomski, Krom, Kallistor i respect u a lot). With litte parties it all comes down to skill and starting point, who surprises who and all that, and most hib casters wont stay alive long enough to cast if they stun tanks and wont be able to cast due to interrupts if they stun casters, but in zergs all that changes.... in fact i really look forward to play with my skilled enemies in PvP (how u think PvP server will be named in EU? i really like Mordred and Andred names as they r grim characters on Arthuric Myth, i suggest Turquin for PvP EU)

P.S: /salute all good parties i met in gorge/uppland that trash my party or get trashed, is always nice to get some fun in this otherwise boring game

P.S.S: /flame on notice all the nice hib players i know r either tanks or rogues, most hib casters suck as players and i think this is coz ur stun, u dont have to bother in play smart coz u got a Power Word Kill, i am amazed of the difference between Hib casters and Mid casters, i fear Mids but i only fear to get targeted for a non-interrupted Hib caster coz they all got stun

O

old.Takahome

Hehehe U haven´t meet Gobarnachta have u? Or heard about whines being killed by him :p

Well anyway, MoA III and u nuke at 1.5 spd? o_O I´d luv to c it, if a caster can nuke 4 that fast w/o buffs then I´ll damn sure say he can finish anyone (my main´s DD´s too 3.0 spd). And if he´s not in grp then wtf is he doing? (Xept 4 that damn gobar who luvs running in emain) And plz bear in mind that if a tank got 0% in heat or cold or energy he deserves to be nuked that bad, any tank with some determination can well feck up a stun (MoA III requires RAs, that means tanks can get determination). Of course based on old days hib caster can kill somebody with a stun and 3 nukes, complains only appeared after resistances was in game.

Btw just read a thread on da whine-flame-vault where an armsman said:

"Now hib stun rarely last longer than 2 sec on me, not really a concern."

:(

I´d prolly say a light mentalist can kill a tank with 0 resistance, but I´ve got Cula (vault poster) hitting with best dd 250 (-250) on an alb (prolly a pally) with a SS, now he´s using heat dmg, with cold it´d be even worse (which´s eld´s dmg type but mana ones).

As I said, up ur resistance and no fear about casters. (Still roflmao about Elegidos hitting a blue con NS 314 a nuke with no resistance buffs and couldn´t kill m in 3 hits... poor dude)

Soon u´ll c hib casters hitting target when tanks slammed em, coz that slam got no resistance and last 9 sec (really, a stun which last fewer than 5 sec sux...)

O

old.Takahome

Should duel u next time Ignea, but I´m no longer playing with my main :/

Well anyway, u know nearsight ownz u :p

O

old.BJ|Bored

nooo dont get ig started on near sight, starts foaming at the mouth ;)

O

old.Rusfighter

Benkei "have a casting time of about 1.5 secs" - hardcoded cap 4 cast time - 2sec.

O

old.Xanthian

<-- got nuked for 1060 dmg last nite..

And Alb casters suck ? lmao

O

old.BJ|Bored

no1's saying they suck, just that a caster that anything that can do anything like that degree of damage shouldnt also have a 9sec stun ;)

O

old.Nol

I reckon alb casters suck...ninny's in dresses, only time I ever worry when I see and alb caster is when I hit it and it does uber ninja moves all over my arse with it's stick...*cough*

O

old.Nol

bah...ignea's not so tough from the other side of a mezz ;)

O

old.Nol

One would think I am not satisfied being a realm aggro focus, now I go aggro the individuals too ;) Aussie already likes pea-shooting me whenever he sees me, let's see if I can piss ignea off too...btw
Alpha is a pussy
Veeshan is a girls blouse
and huma wears his mom's boots :p

O

old.Pepsay

Originally posted by Quasimoto
whats wrong with "dude" ? :p

Dude am i the only dude that thinks its annoying when some dude goes around saying 'dude' all i time? i mean like dude its bleh, annoying dude, oh and dude it looks freaking dude idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom