The three Realms in RvR.......

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Mana chanter casts faster... your pet class does more dmg with pbaoe than our primary damage class... 'nuff said.

And Aussi is right, by the time people know who's be stunned (/effects all - lol) its worn off. Hibs can just sit there with finger on nuke button after stunning

O

old.Tdaer

I ReALLY CBA to read this entire post .. .so ..

NERF EVERYONE - except Rangers okthx

elf out

C

cougar-

get those realmlvls instead of moaning on forum elf.

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by old.Nol
....:::.:.:::.::.::...:.::..:::.::.::....::.:.::....

that's teh big broc in morse code...

It hasn't worked. Drastic measures may be called for.

G

gwari

Just another silly post from a hib, realm are balanced he says lmao.

Strangely hibs just dont see that a cleric cant stun a hib nuker if he gets stunnedand toasted 500 range before he can cast his stun, or the minstrel who gets uncovered by an assassin and can perhaps stun a nuker for 6 seconds but cant get a mezz off. Hib nukers and their stun own the Stun department of CC.

And off course the sorc must be able to use his qc mezz, even tho the healer can zoom in at speed 5 and insta cast his ae mezz. And then im not even gonna talk about the ae insta stun after that. Healers rule the Mezz department in daoc.

And in their infinite wisdom mythic decided to give the bard an ae insta mezz next patch. Thank god mezz/stun will be somewhat nerfed, but it will still stay powerful without a doubt.

Novamir, you just stupid to call the realms balanced now, and yet i know you will surprise me again after next patch when you keep saying the same.

Once in a while i meet a Worthy opponent and i will either win or lose, shame it almost never happens.

Nice fight today Optical.

Stick, lvl 50 friar.

Oh and lol at the stealthernoobs with their buffbots, someday ull get Ben Jonhsoned ;-)

L

Lessurl

Ok, drastic measures now employed. The next person to post here shall recieve a package which as soon as they bring into their house will burst open. Out will pop a naked Anne Widecomb (no idea how to spell the name), a naked 100 stone fat man. And karam.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

O

old.Filip

Shit nova... where did you get a pic of karams mom from ?

A

amphetamine

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Well your all blabbing on about bards getting insta mezz, and i'll blab on about minstrels getting aoe mezz (albeit shit mezz, its still aoe).
are you fuckin stupid or just dumb, your saying a stealth class has aoe mezz when they stealth and are seen with see hidden, and then spend 5 seconds casting it, your as thick as novamir and co, show me again all the servers where albion is winning.

I ask novamir/qte xanthian and the other others to show me hard facts that albion are winning and are better than most servers , please show me all these servers that are winning, i know all you will do is either not reply or reply with some lame ass comment and no hard facts.

well im asking for facts dont gimme your shit regardning classes give us facts and hard evidence.

I

infozwerg

Your tanks charge out into the enemy group and hit on healers/casters. Now instead of mezzing you and leaving you alone, albs tend to attack you.

Yah, alb is WAY underpowered. Mythic stop that unfairness, give alb tanks brains.

Now i really wonder how they are going to implement that. :rolleyes:

O

old.BJ|Bored

noone will ever admit their realm is overpowered if they win lots as they want to believe its their 'skill'

same way ppl wont admit its balanced if they lose that as they want to believe its not other ppl are 'better'

as people are people

*shrugs*

tho tbh if this many ppl complain id tend to believe them that somethings unbalanced + the fact every1 leaves to play infils as their the only class seen to be able to have fun in RvR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom