The Thing they call DF!!!!

G

Garris-

Originally posted by Shike

If i am in trouble i do 2-3 /y then /s can I get some help please? and if it doesn't help, I assume either that the mobs I have on me are too high for the guys i had hoped would help, or that they are afk or typing in CG's or something similar. simple as that, if someone ask if i need help, i dont judge them as a moron for that. Thats not fair at all imo, if I die because of that they spent time on asking, so be it, the _only_ I can blame in the end is myself, for not beeing enough careful when pulling and fighting. To pull and fight in an area and die and get pissed due to others lack of help.. well suit yourself is all I can say. If you cant xp without relying on help from others, change area. You have nothing to do there in the first place. But do not get pissed at your realm-mates for dying.

It's not my pulls that are the problem.. I stick to the blue and green areas. Its when I'm resting and a load of level 40 mobs come blazing round the corner chasing the group who pulled them, get smacked on to me, and then I get refused help.

THAT annoys me. I don't think its my fault if I lose a couple of hour's xp due to someone elses misjudgement. And I don't think its fair if those people, or others, COULD help me out, but don't.

Personally, if I see a /y, I help, regardless of level. Even if I can't hit the thing 9 times out of 10 I try to help, because thats why you play a MMORPG.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by leviathane
ya see this is what's become of albion...evry1 is against each of...sad very sad :(

Levi

Credit where credits due bud,IMHO Albion has no more assholes than the other 2 realms its just that we always pick up on our bad rather than good points:(.
How many times do we see peeps travel from 1 end of the map to the other just to help others do epics etc:)?.
Maybe its about time we started openly thanking the good ones instead of slating each other off :)

L

Lochlyessa

Seals = common.
Common loot = not worth argueing over, and getting pissed off over.
Death = annoying if you're trying to lvl

Now.. someone tell me they don't ph33r my pointing out of the obvious, pls

C

corranhorn1

<laughs>

well this old thread is resurected and suddenly i got smite, and AoE's, now why didnt i know about this, it is most interesting fact that i getting accusations for things i couldnt possibly do... unless i am a duel weilding cleric <goes of and looks for them smites and heals he must have><comes up blank> damn i cant find them, i lost my powers <sigh> maybe i be given them back if i moan at GoA that my smites i never had are gone?

now i been told to get MY facts right, well it seems mine must be as you dont know your facts in the slightest cabbage_ and therefore all you say means little as i can not steal your mobs in the mannor you discribe, and also as for the target smite if you remember correctly the df situation the cleric was solo'in the cook, when you pull the cook you get say 10 adds, targeting these one at a time = death so you aoe them to make it easier, and if i am such a bad guy why did i help this cleric out when he was over run and requested it while many hung back? why did i aggro as many as i can so he could simply smite them all easily without risk? i know how to play the class well and i dont interfer in how other classes play, i just lend a hand when requested.

as for mob stealling, well it something i never intentionally do, i dont set out for this, in fasct if i did i would be a lot higher season then i am, i do not care about my training spped so i not need to steal mobs... only person that can have a real arguement bout something like this is Mysteh (sp?) of SotL at the tanglars where she was waiting on a pop, there was half dozen goblins not being pulled so i ran in and pulled them, she not appreciate that as it apparently effected her pull when they popped about 30 seconds later, i disagreed but it a point of view all see differently. so why bicker, it pointless and less constructive then working together to a target, but hey who am i to talk when i guess i being at least semi arguementitive, may as well go with the majority thou, BW = bitching board so may as well get on the wagon to <smiles>

Users who are viewing this thread