the thid hall of fame

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
think ill sum up all the "nominees", maybe we can have a vote if im really bored :p

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
keep new nominees in HoF num 2 plz

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
well seeing as most peeps seem to be voting for themselves here i go,

Chereck Reaver ... Got 418 rps b4 i got bored ( got 300 in 1 day)
yes i used a BB , but only cuz any stealther i uncovered was also b00fed to the teeth :wij:

I remember your reaver, truly a worthy opponent :cheers:

Here are some of my old bg chars :

Hattari - dwarven zerk
Hendel - dwarven zerk/norse savage
Eleidon - dwarven zerk
Vorax - Troll zerk
Akion - valkyn warr
etc etc

Now playing Ariak the troll zerk or Ovo the savage from time to time.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Strega said:
I remember your reaver, truly a worthy opponent :cheers:

Here are some of my old bg chars :

Hattari - dwarven zerk
Hendel - dwarven zerk/norse savage
Eleidon - dwarven zerk
Vorax - Troll zerk
Akion - valkyn warr
etc etc

Now playing Ariak the troll zerk or Ovo the savage from time to time.

Ariak, we met you and nasty skald Sotha with our bard/ench :p you win with skald on 1% hp

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
Ariak, we met you and nasty skald Sotha with our bard/ench :p you win with skald on 1% hp

That fight made the evening, not because we won but because you both were skilled and owned in general. Sotha had sun on his screen and mezzed the chanter which I was about to engage, thinking he would mezz the bard. I (Ariak) had a nice duel with that strong bard 1v1, where Sotha stayed back. Also duelled a highlander female paladin. Overall a fun little break. Hope we meet again under fair circumstances :cheers:

Ps: The fight at atk when albs zerged me+sotha was interesting, only reason we died was due to scout adds. Last msg goes out to Ravenant(sp?) the shade, you did well.

Laters

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Strega said:
I (Ariak) had a nice duel with that strong bard 1v1, where Sotha stayed back.
That bard Deathtone here :)
Ur the Troll zerker i presume ;s ,And sotha did not stay bk she was messed in our one on one near apk :p , In short u hit hard :X , nice duel :D

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Infil : Llaurelei
Zerk : Ariak
NS : Omgwtf (for actually not being afraid of a 1 on 1 :) )
Theurg : Deutschlande (think he was the theurg :) )
Sorc : Demented, nasty combo with deutschlande
Healer : Mezzelampan
Hero : that Shar one with the funky colours :) still wanna duel him sometime :)

/spey

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hero: Xanzz
Paladin: Chantalas (Murren was really good too)
Infiltrator: Esundor-havent been jumped by Llaurelei yet:\
Ranger:Thegurl(sp?) strong kiting
Champion: Voltorh(sp?) nice 1vs1 the other day
Sb: many but Fenu sure can handle himself

Sometimes when I run around trying to find a good fight I get a friendly luri add called Moesty. Big /hug to you mate, your so cute I dont think I could ever harm you

Getting close to cap now and its soon time to ding Ariak 50, but before I go I`d like to duel Danar and Team.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Getting close to cap now and its soon time to ding Ariak 50, but before I go I`d like to duel Danar and Team.

have actually been checking in with ppl i know i BG to tell me if you are there :p
it hasn't been a "real" bg char before you have got your ass kicked by Team ;) givf aprox time of play and i'll be there

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to see Sindi the female SB's name a lot on spams an she seems to hit hard whenever i see her hit any1 they go down fast.
Never remember names tbh but give me a wave if u see me im either
Kitycat-Valk Huntress
Jonbonjovi-Norse Thane
Blotfromtheblue-Frosty Shamm

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
have actually been checking in with ppl i know i BG to tell me if you are there :p
it hasn't been a "real" bg char before you have got your ass kicked by Team ;) givf aprox time of play and i'll be there

Being so sure of yourself would make you look real bad if you lost, now wouldn`t it ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
I am mighty impressed, defeated by Team the HO merc :cheers:
Dirty tricks+6 sec any time stun ftw ey :fluffle:

Good one mate

was a nice fight. But i was sure to wait with DT to you had used hamster mode ;).
i'll fight you without DT but then no hamster mode :p.
and yes, i wub my stun.
deffo the hardest zerker i have met, keep it up

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
was a nice fight. But i was sure to wait with DT to you had used hamster mode ;).
i'll fight you without DT but then no hamster mode :p.
and yes, i wub my stun.
deffo the hardest zerker i have met, keep it up

Try a non DT non Vendo one last time?Strong going there, doesnt matter how hard I hit if I cant hit you;)

:cheers:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Try a non DT non Vendo one last time?Strong going there, doesnt matter how hard I hit if I cant hit you;)

:cheers:

oki :) you might just get me ;) my half-ogre dex makes a poor defence

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
hehe :) doesn't get any closer than that.
i knew the second i got the message: Ariak Evades your attack, Ariak Parries your attack. When i thought i would finnish you off :p

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
hehe :) doesn't get any closer than that.
i knew the second i got the message: Ariak Evades your attack, Ariak Parries your attack. When i thought i would finnish you off :p

Appreciate the strong duelling spirit, I really do. Well fought and thx for having the last go. Had some fun tonight :cheers:
You own me with DT, no doubt.

Who is Chantalas btw, does he read FH? I know he is a fixed bg char as I`ve seen him several times in the past. Always solo and thids toughest pala :fluffle:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Chants pretty tough,i have to unload half my damm quiver to drop him with my hunter Kitycat.
I tried team as well but knew id die,just thought id have a go instead of casters an stealthers all the time,i got dead,only got him to below half hps,but then a bd came along an finished him off,an then got jumped by an inf an he finished him off,an then finished the mincer that also jumped him off.Damm bds are tough buggers.
Had fun tonight tho with the luri ns's Molesty (or close to that name) jumped me an it was down to the last hits,he evaded then fumbled lol i won with about 20 hp left.The sb sindi who was watching my ass for add on stealthers during the fight then took out a blue con inf who just couldnt resist going for a near dead hunter,hehe bad luck m8,sindi hurts real bad when she hits u.

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Ofc he is, dont expect any non-stealthing soloer not to be

We dont all rely on buffs...I'm solo 100% of the time and a non stealther

and dont use buffs...ever.. Even if a friendly cleric buffs me, i cancel them

and go on my way...But thats the way i like to play.

/Murren :cheers:

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
septic said:
We dont all rely on buffs...I'm solo 100% of the time and a non stealther

and dont use buffs...ever.. Even if a friendly cleric buffs me, i cancel them

and go on my way...But thats the way i like to play.

/Murren :cheers:

Playing Ariak I dont often get jumped 1vs1, there are mostly 2 or 3 at a time(unless I`m duelling), hence why I buff up. We had some good friendly 1vs1`s earlier and if you weren`t buffed you sure performed excellent :wub:

Had to smile the other day when albs wanted me on their ck retake( communication via /beckon /point at ck, /hug etc). I was actually part of the alb zerg for 20ish mins until some hibs assist-nuked me:cheers:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i did that with 5 albs some time ago, there was this noob pala and cleric that constantly was smiting me etc as soon as i popped, and there was a Scout named Isoruu which didnt touch me from the very beginning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom