the thid hall of fame

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
there is alot of mediocre players in thid these days, but there are som people who just shine through, i have gathered what i can(not much) and you can vote for the best of each class, this is my list:

Nightshade:bgmoesty
Ranger:Faxi
Shaman:Nekrosnipers bb ^^
Hunter:Nekrosniper
Shadowblade:Mourningrage/micklle/miickle

maybe you have some suggestions? :)

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Hard

I met some infill yesterday, solo oO, and he kicked my ass :D (Think he was mercfill though :p) cant remember name. :(
NS:Chinzan, nasty ns ive had a few 1on1's with. He's good at creating killspam aswell. :)

Not sure on rest....

Hiayla

Fledgling Freddie
Necromancer:Optimusprime
Paladin: Neokenshee
Armsman:Grimsteel
Minstrel:
Scout: Basic
Infiltrator: a few good around
Wizard: They are all dead by the time i get there
Sorcerer:
Theurgist:
Reaver: Devast
Mercenary: Team
Cleric:
Friar:pinkeyez

Bonedancer: Yeah right :m00:
Savage: Yryn
Hunter: Necrosniper
Shadowblade: Mourningrage/Wolfkin
Runemaster:
Spiritmaster: there has been 1 guy.. but i can't remember his name :(
Warrior: Twistedfarmer
Thane: what a Tha.. a.. ne?
Skald: Plaything
Shaman:
Healer:

Xplo

Banned
Hamro said:
Nightshade:bgmoesty
Ranger:Faxi
Shaman:Nekrosnipers bb ^^
Hunter:Nekrosniper
Shadowblade:Mourningrage/micklle/miickle

maybe you have some suggestions? :)

Suggestion: buffbotted retards don't count.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Hiayla said:
Necromancer:Optimusprime
Thane: what a Tha.. a.. ne?

I want to lvl another thane for the bg's. Hybrids should actually do really well in bg's in theory because det and cc is less of an issue.

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
Lomme said:
So, everyone with a buffbot is a retard? :eek:
no , more of the point that u cant say someone else is better when there buffed to fuck fighting unbuffed ppl.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Skald/thane duo really works well, interuptmaster so you can move upon a grp with 3-5 members (albs as they always got to many casters) and actually walk out alive.

Tested to jump 1merc/1sorc/1cleric solo thought and that didn't work (+ a inf wanted to interfear)

//Eoner the Blue Dwarf skald ;)

Hiayla

Fledgling Freddie
Lomme said:
Hard

I met some infill yesterday, solo oO, and he kicked my ass :D (Think he was mercfill though :p) cant remember name. :(

could it be Farian? noticed how he never sets up crit strikes and doesn't use garotte, got him on my tail yesterday ^^ his first strike didn't hurt that bad.. but he was swinging those blades at mad speed :(

or someone named Valk.. something maybe? Trust mercfill (i think)
not on that often though...

thats pretty much the only mercfills i have seen around

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, thanks everyone for make me famous :clap: :cheers:
Sincerely your friend/foe and impudent solo CK "HiJacker"

from my side I want to name my strongest foes and allys

infi - Mrmuscle :twak: this name is only one of his infi's (Darkpuppy also) and I forgot his BW nick, but he was strong, skilful and most annoying infi.
But not only he good, in BG1 almost always one two good infi, which worth a duel

ns - Chinzan this days roxx, at least his death spam. Havn't chance to duel him yet. Also there was 2 strong NS not so long ago, sadly forgot their names

SB - have a teamplay with Emphaty at this days, strong SB, nuff said. Sindi good as well

rangers - no one who beat me in fair fight so far, Faxxi is good this days, skilful BBless ranger
scout - same as rangers, Basic is goos scout

reaver - week ago was pwned by reaver named Owenage (or something) - only one fight, but he made me think different about good reavers in BG1 now

and....damn, too many classes/ppl to name here

Xplo - don't know your char in BG, but I guess it's your infi w/o resists/buffs who dying in 3 swings from my hunter and only know how to /laugh and spam garrote with zerg backup
retards like you don't should not named here :m00:

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh ye and "Max Respect" to Blackpearl the littul ns elf that helped us kill albs

^^ Keeping it real!

:>

Shadowsneak

Loyal Freddie
Krom said:
reaver - week ago was pwned by reaver named Owenage (or something) - only one fight, but he made me think different about good reavers in BG1 now

Ownage is my rl m8, good job he dont read the forums as me would be telling me about this for weeks :)
I also had a little reaver in bg, was called Slapz, but im now playing my pally, called Bastila, and ownage is on his h/o merc, called Hotfoot, we usually duo, but we solo if one or the other aint online. I think ive had one good duel in bg so far, where no1 has added, and that was against Empathy, i just beat her, was very tight though :)

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowsneak said:
Ownage is my rl m8, good job he dont read the forums as me would be telling me about this for weeks :)
I also had a little reaver in bg, was called Slapz, but im now playing my pally, called Bastila, and ownage is on his h/o merc, called Hotfoot, we usually duo, but we solo if one or the other aint online. I think ive had one good duel in bg so far, where no1 has added, and that was against Empathy, i just beat her, was very tight though :)

Ohh ye i remember that one, need a rematch tho, think i can beat u :>
But though versus a pala

How much HP do u have anyway, felt like i hittet for like 3k hp on u :>

Shadowsneak

Loyal Freddie
Hehe, i got about 625hp i think, but 485 af when i hit armor chant, and im unbuffed remember, havent tried buffed yet :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe Krom, i play Faxxi and thx for mentioning me, it seems like some ppl actually do remember me and my killspams, im gonna reroll her and she will have a buffbot in a while(ouch!). :p

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Mourningrage!!! he iver used very fast weapons or just hits for low dmg. Dont think he has a buffbot so /cheer

Gianavur/29 envenom shade :worthy:

P.S u killed me with a hunter when i was on 350 rps :(

cba too reroll till my main has some toa equip :p

shade has no cs and the only thing that actually kills anything is my leet dotprocs :D

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
p.p.s. forgot Devast :)
also very skilled and stl0ng reaver and solo player :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Xplo said:
Suggestion: buffbotted retards don't count.

he actually used his bb to fire a onager during a keeptake...so..atleast my friend on mid said that

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Youaintseen is annoying :p she's always going for me :(

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
btw people, im gonna try lvl Emphaty to 35 and go for bg 3 since she capped in bg1 took 3 days or something - anyways nice to fight with u

Chinzan

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys - Chinzan here < long capped >

just want to say thx for mentioning my name - i like it hehe,
Tho i want to say that the only problem among stealthers i had was Mickle
If i am right he beat me 2-1 if i dont count the PA i done when he was running away almost succeedingly ;)

My ranger Razzab was ok - i cud take unbuffed anything anywhere - about Empathy - we done a 1v1 and she had a hard time with me - mostly she won with 1% hps left. I know micklle would rape me therefore i say this.

Mourningrape - well i never had a problem with her i think :)

Hope to get a nice conversation started again... oh and stealthers dont attack my bard chinzai - he's half/battlebard and i done a 1v1 vs sage <skald> she had 10% left when i didnt had the sc'ings yet - i hope for rematch ... thx :) cya

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
u ppl wouldve f33r3d my cabby, he capped out of bg1 at lvl22, raped and pillaged bigtime w/ teh dots of DOOOOOOOM:D

name was Ooooooooooooooooh

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
HerculesPluto said:
u ppl wouldve f33r3d my cabby, he capped out of bg1 at lvl22, raped and pillaged bigtime w/ teh dots of DOOOOOOOM:D

name was Ooooooooooooooooh

never seen

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
my scout pwnd bgs :) Gankstar :) and always solo ) unless on big face of like at tk's or ck's . (which EVERYBODY has done in there time so no bs comments) :)

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
I remember from AGGGGEEESS back, Shagratsback a Zerker in BG3 I think.

I solo'd him once with my ickle infil and he then proceeded gank me 5 times in row to teach me a lesson :D But waved after every kill :)

Not often you meet a nice, though admittedly tough, Troll :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom