The Test

C

.Cask

Funny how the national average ends up being about 120 when you ask people their IQ :p

Wonder if there'll be a "Measure the nation" next, where Ann Robinson scours the country for the longest penis.

D

Damini

I got 140 on that one, but I didn't like it at all. I hate those mixed up phrasing ones.

If I make a really confusing statement here, and Bob's confusing statement is worth nineteen euros, but sally is a horse measuring fourteen hands, how stable is Liberia's economy?

Each IQ test has different scales. If you visit the Mensa website it tells you what you need to roughly achieve by each scale to join mensa - on the BBC one it was aprox 130.

N

nath

But yuck, the question wasn't asking whether the answer to the question was right, simply if it made sense. Which it did. If it had asked the same question with the term 'jim live' it wouldn't make sense. :D

edit: 7/11 ://

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by nath
But yuck, the question wasn't asking whether the answer to the question was right, simply if it made sense. Which it did. If it had asked the same question with the term 'jim live' it wouldn't make sense. :D

edit: 7/11 ://

Sometimes the questions trick you though, the answer makes sense, but is incoorrect for the question. Iirc there were a couple of those on the National test.

N

nath

I didn't bother with the national test. As soon as I saw Anne Robinson I was sent in to a state of epileptic like spasms and didn't regain control of my motor functions until she was off the screen again, at which point I turned off the tele.

It was an interesting evening.

T

Testin da Cable

damn, I was looking forward to that test. ah well, next year then

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
damn, I was looking forward to that test. ah well, next year then

You can still take the test ya moomin :)

B

bodhi

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
Try this
I got...

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 135.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in this test, your pattern recognition score is 88.

Lester you should be shot :)

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 143.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

I r teh brainier than you. :D

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by bodhi
Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 143.

I r teh brainier than you. :D

*Searches in bathroom for razor blade*

:)

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
aha cool, when my fever abates I shall pick up the glove

And after you've "gloved" yourself....then you will take the test?

L

Lester

Originally posted by ECA
138 on that gay web one.

You took a gay test and scored 138? Is that high? I suspect it is.

I

icemaiden

on the first test i got -
Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 156.

which doesn't really make sense coz on saturdays "test the nation" i got 108 :(

L

leggy

I can move objects by thought alone.

I don't need to do an IQ test.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by leggy
I can move objects by thought alone.

I don't need to do an IQ test.

the logic in that statement proves it!

G

gremlin

I started that IQ test but got bored towards the end. Is attention span factored in?

O

old.Fweddy

I got 149 on that webby one. I'm almost as gifted as Wij!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom