L

Lester

Did anyone do the BBC thingy?

How did you do??

Come on fess up!

65 for me is that good?

Y

~YuckFou~

I missed most of it, playing CS. The part I saw I got them right, and when they gave the answers I also got right most when I had time before they actually said the answer.
Probably about the same as you at 65 or so. Age affects your IQ rating, mine with approx 65 was 140 or something.
I did an IQ test when 11, instead of the 11+ and scored 130, I'm a smart arse, apparently.

edit/
City Traders to win always on the cards tbh.

Y

~YuckFou~

Try this
I got...

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 135.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in this test, your pattern recognition score is 88.

Lester you should be shot :)

X

xane

Even MENSA, where you are required to have a minimum IQ, disregards most IQ tests, they starting doing this when Gary Bushell somehow became a member.

D

dysfunction

Mank must be going through a "period". He's seems a bit grumpy these days

T

Tom

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
Try this
I got...

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 135.

I got 134 on that test, although some of the questions were open to interpretation.

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
I got 134 on that test, although some of the questions were open to interpretation.

Agreed, the "now live" question in particular :)

Y

~YuckFou~

Pressy to help Mank through the next few days...

tc-tampon.jpg

and..
_1010024_paracetemol300.jpg

M

mank!

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
Jeez you due on or something?

No, I just got the impression you're trying to wind me up. My mistake, sorry.

M

mank!

I feel quite thick. I've done IQ tests before and got over 130. In fact some insane one gave me 150. Have I got dumber ;<

M

mank!

Originally posted by nath
How was that now live thing questionable?

If you haven't doen the test the question was:

'If read backwards, the phrase "now live" answers the question: "In the battle between good and evil, who was victorious?'

N

nath

Yes, I did it. But now live backwards is evil won. Surely that's AN answer to the question "who won between the battle of good and evil". Whether it's the right answer, is another thing. The question/answer makes sense. That's what they're asking. If you want to get in to some whole argumentative rant about "but who knows, perhaps good one" it'll be a little bit silly.

(that sounded a lot more angry than I intended it to, apathy is restraining me from rewording it in a more friendly manner)

N

nath

These tests are complete toss tbh. Real IQ tests take ages, have lots and lots of questions, these things are totally inaccurate and pointless.

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 161.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 161 and above is considered to be a "genius".

And I'm thick as pig-shit :|

G

Gumbo

But 164 is higher then the highest possible result from the TV one. I think the whole thing is so variable that posting numbers on here from all the different tests is pretty useless.

BTW I got 130 on the web based TV one the other night.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom