The Test

M

mank!

LOL

I had to check back to see what this topic was about.. how random you people are.

P

PR.

116 but I am useless on the numbers only got 2 from that whole section :(

I just can't answer questions like 6+7+11+24+32+3+4+8=? in 20seconds, I end up just getting confused

K

Krazeh

wow i'm not as thick as i thought apparently, got this on that web test thingy -

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 159.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

L

leggy

The results displayed here confirm that this test is a farce.

M

Miles_Binck

BBC Test 2002: 144
BBC Test 2003: 146

not bad as I got 148 on an actual IQ Test that I took earlier this year for some new p.o.s. work iniative.

this test is better though

P

Pro]v[etheus

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 138.

B

bigfoot

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 157.

RAR!
But I got only 109 on that BBC test, fluffled up one category big time whilst getting virtually all on the others :(.

W

Wij

Should we take it that anyone who hasn't replied is too ashamed of their 'legume-esque' score ?

That means YOU Rodney Bewes, Trevor Brooking, The Queen, Roy Walker and Micheal Jackson's bemasked offspring ! :eek:

W

Wilier

well, Im old so my excuse is that my brain must be shrinking. Either that or its all the bloody Strawbs I did in '89-'91. :(

I got a rather dim (but still above average, which is worrying) 109 on the BBC test. :(

W

Wij

Originally posted by Wilier
well, Im old so my excuse is that my brain must be shrinking. Either that or its all the bloody Strawbs I did in '89-'91. :(

I got a rather dim (but still above average, which is worrying) 109 on the BBC test. :(

Strawbs 0wned :)

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Wij
Strawbs 0wned :)

Indeed, but now my brain hurts.

I paticularly enjoyed them mixed with a couple of Biscuits ;)

L

Lester

I was gonna change the 1st post to "How many times do you jack off to star trek characters?" But you ruined it all with your INCESSANT TALKING!!

Why would anyone put their real score on anyhow? And you laugh at Star Wars fans??! You are all elitist nerdscum!!

Apart from the people who made funnies.

M

mank!

safe. I got 86 on the BBC one.

You can all shoot me now.

S

Sar

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 161.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 161 and above is considered to be a "genius".

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in this test, your pattern recognition score is 100.

As expected tbh, Mensa told me the same ages ago.

:great:

S

Sar

Originally posted by icemaiden
on the first test i got -
Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 156.

which doesn't really make sense coz on saturdays "test the nation" i got 108 :(

The Test the Nation quiz was not a factor of IQ.

How the fuck is a good memory indicative of high IQ?

Absent minded geniuses may be a stereotype, but they are for a reason.

Anyway, that TTN "quiz" was far too limiting, as the highest you could score on it in the age bracket I was in (peak between 20 & 34) was 137, and that was with answering every question right out of 70 - I didn't do it anyway, turned it over just as they were finishing giving out the results.

By their logic the more questions there would have been the higher the IQ - so answer 200 questions right and you could end up with an IQ higher than Einstein's.

M

mank!

Originally posted by Sar
How the fuck is a good memory indicative of high IQ?

Aha! That explains why I scored so low. According to some dyslexia tests I had done at primary school - because they thought I was dyslexic, which I am mildly or something - I have a very poor memory. Which is true.

Who am I again? :(

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Sar

answer 200 questions right and you could end up with an IQ higher than Einstein's.

so true :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom