The Team Conclave Christmas RvR Song

Nate

FH is my second home
It's amusing to see Cmr jump on the flamewagon whenever there is a time to do so, please..just try and enjoy this time of year. There was no reason for you to even join the thread here, it was all in jest and sarcasm those two posts before you did. I feel sorry for what position your life must be in to always have to give abuse to anyone straying from your golden path. But how you come to the assumption that Blue must be a scumbag irl, through knowing him by a few posts on a forum is beyond me. I think at least you got the wrong end of the stick.

cmr

Banned
there are you accusing me of making assumptions, while making assumptions about who i am and what i know.

But that aside in terms of the game, you cannot improve fighting crap enemys because nothing but fighting decent groups will prepare you for it, its why scottish football will always be piss poor and why teams like celtic rely on foreign transfers, no player is going to get better playing 3rd/4th tier quality teams and then be prepared to play the quality european teams. If anything its going to make you more complacent and unprepared and therefore worse. So trying to compare yourself to people who ran in groups back around cluster time is stupid, the fact is you didnt exist then and you dont exist now for all anybody cares.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
All I see is CMR taking the piss out of something funny that Blue took the time to create. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for pissing all over the thread in light of the lighthearted fun it was intended as. Go read the lyrics and then ask yourself why the hell are you making such an ass of yourself by replying the way you did.

If you can't handle the level of the groups currently playing on the cluster (be they l33t or n00b), you know where you can go. I'm sure they'll welcome your vinegary personality there. Or perhaps not, seeing as they ran off and left you here to annoy us. ;)

cmr

Banned
Tesla Monkor said:
All I see is CMR taking the piss out of something funny that Blue took the time to create. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for pissing all over the thread in light of the lighthearted fun it was intended as. Go read the lyrics and then ask yourself why the hell are you making such an ass of yourself by replying the way you did.

If you can't handle the level of the groups currently playing on the cluster (be they l33t or n00b), you know where you can go. I'm sure they'll welcome your vinegary personality there. Or perhaps not, seeing as they ran off and left you here to annoy us. ;)

haha and we can all use FH as judgement for personality, i just think people on here should be put in there place as i belive in credit where its due

I played DAoC at a great time and glad to of had the experience when i could, is a shame now i dont have the time or the will to play, no way im telling people im too busy to go out when im playing a game because of set group times, i will be telling them that i am actually too busy. But in your further failed attempts to try and get one over on me im sure that you will be telling me that im not allowed to still come on FH because i dont play or that its sad, have fun with that.

Nate

FH is my second home
I think Team Conclave has been running for a number of years now, so to say we haven't been around since nearer cluster time is untrue(I at least remember fighting PE at the berk-beno irvr before prydwen was clustered). The group had a very different setup, a few different people and didn't do too well in the 8v8 scene. Skar can give a better estimate of when the group started.

I agree that the only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent. No one was discussing the fact that the better opponents of the server have left to do other things, so I don't see how that relates to this or where we said anything that "compare our group to people who ran in groups back around cluster time".

cmr said:
i just think people on here should be put in there place as i belive in credit where its due
and now that you have done that in your eyes, maybe you should move on to another thread to attempt to do so again. I don't mind if you continue to post on these forums, but the way you do it most of the time is by whining at players that you see to not play the way you like or be as good as you may have been, and thus causes people to wonder why you still do.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Team conclave has been running for 2+ years.

Savage conclave has been running a guild group(s) for 3 - 4 years, at one time there were 2 groups Team Savage and Team Conclave.

The verse was meant to be in jest, no leetness was intended.

We would love for there to be more groups around, but that pretty unlikely unless we get clustered and thats life. We will fight those who remain and pray for a proper technical solution to a clustering with a very busy German/French server.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
there are you accusing me of making assumptions
I would think with you saying "your among the ranks of pip..... an idiot on the dole that thinks he isnt a complete waste of space" it was actually you who is making assumptions in a derogatory way. Are any of TC unemployed? Are any of us idiots? Do any of us think we are a waste of space? hmm interesting as i find those to be groundless assumptions on your part personally.

cmr said:
while making assumptions about who i am and what i know.
I wasn't aware I had but as regarding what you know, well from the content of you posts i would say not very much and certainly not too much about TC in the last 6-8 months when i have been running with them.

cmr said:
But that aside in terms of the game, you cannot improve fighting crap enemys because nothing but fighting decent groups will prepare you for it
I agree with you and over summer/autumn there were a fair few decent groups out: TT, NFD, FL etc to name three. Sadly most have now left but this summer was actually pretty decent imho for fg fights or was it a case that as you weren't running it must be "crap" for everyone?

cmr said:
So trying to compare yourself to people who ran in groups back around cluster time is stupid,
I wasn't aware we did so where did this idea come from.... or was it another incorrect assumption on your part?

cmr said:
the fact is you didnt exist then and you dont exist now for all anybody cares.
Well as a matter of fact they did although i wasn't a member back then so cant make direct comment. As for saying we don't exist now well i would ask who is "anybody"? The groups we had fights with over summer and autumn knew us and how we liked to have fair fights so i am led to believe that as YOU didn't know us you think we didnt exist. Do you live in a bubble where everything is wonderful and anything on the "outside" is "below" you? The problem with ivory towers is they can be mighty lonely place where you get detached from the real world.

cmr said:
haha and we can all use FH as judgement for personality,
Indeed and i think you're coming across as pompous and arrogant. Judge me how you wish as it wont annoy me at all. In fact I find it amusing how a thread I post with humour about MY OWN GROUP gets turned around into this.

cmr said:
i just think people on here should be put in there place as i belive in credit where its due
...and you would be the one to do it i presume? Does it hurt slapping yourself on the back so much ;)

cmr

Banned
aslong as you are happy when you sit on your fat ass all day mashing the lifetap key thinking you have achieved somthing then thats alright by me because i sleep safe and sound at night knowing you snore like a bitch because of the layers of flab around you neck and that it doesnt matter because your alone anyway.

personally i thought that reply was a little harsh but im gonna post it anyway, if it really upsets you i guess you can come find me and punch me, but if that was going to happen id have seen it coming yesterday

all the best :drink: :drink: :drink:

Nate

FH is my second home
So it's come down to our weight, as you have no other argument? Get a grip and use it to get out of this hole you've put yourself in. You don't know anything about anyone in our group. So stop flame baiting.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
aslong as you are happy when you sit on your fat ass all day mashing the lifetap key thinking you have achieved somthing then thats alright by me because i sleep safe and sound at night knowing you snore like a bitch because of the layers of flab around you neck and that it doesnt matter because your alone anyway.

personally i thought that reply was a little harsh but im gonna post it anyway, if it really upsets you i guess you can come find me and punch me, but if that was going to happen id have seen it coming yesterday

all the best :drink: :drink: :drink:
oh dear you really are very bitter and twisted aren't you? What brought all that on btw as the only bit of that drivel that made much sense was the bit about the lifetap key as you already know i play an SM.

cmr

Banned
Nate said:
So it's come down to our weight, as you have no other argument? Get a grip and use it to get out of this hole you've put yourself in. You don't know anything about anyone in our group. So stop flame baiting.

well blue gave nothing decent to reply to, best thing he did was list some mediocre groups so i just went with the flow on that one

and keep telling yourself i know nothing about it ;)

sorry to delude your fantasys about me being all bitter and twisted in a dark room or somthing, but im sat in a bright orange room laughing my ass off, and your giving me some nice light entertainment from sorting out some old crap :p

did i say light entertainment there ? :eek7:

Nate

FH is my second home
cmr said:
well blue gave nothing decent to reply to, best thing he did was list some mediocre groups so i just went with the flow on that one

and keep telling yourself i know nothing about it

sorry to delude your fantasys about me being all bitter and twisted in a dark room or somthing, but im sat in a bright orange room laughing my ass off, and your giving me some nice light entertainment from sorting out some old crap

did i say light entertainment there ?

A bright orange room hmm? good taste, got padded walls by any chance? ;) well i'm just about done giving you entertainment by putting you through the motion of education, so nn :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
well blue gave nothing decent to reply to,
I didn't? Ah ok I sincerely apologise for answering all your points but missing something which is seemingly apparent only to you.

cmr said:
and keep telling yourself i know nothing about it ;)
About what? plz do impart for us some more of your higher wisdom and intellect as your post about "mashing the lifetap key" I find awe inspiring ;)

cmr said:
sorry to delude your fantasys about me being all bitter and twisted in a dark room or somthing, but im sat in a bright orange room laughing my ass off,
Did you misspell a word there?

cmr said:
and your giving me some nice light entertainment from sorting out some old crap :p

did i say light entertainment there ? :eek7:
Light entertainment? ahh thats an oldham. Damn now im misspelling too. I'm saddened to see how easily you are amused by your own offensive small minded ramblings.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Did Azzarri steal somone's deathblow again?

I told him this would catch up with him. :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
Did Azzarri steal somone's deathblow again?

I told him this would catch up with him. :D
hehe not quite this time Star :fluffle:

/Jumps aboard your love train CHOO CHOO :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom