The Simpsons

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i think its probably the saddest thing i have ever seen in my entire life (and ive seen schindlers list and been to a babies funeral!) i bet they were congratulating themselves heartily when they thought that one up, i mean omg its just so aweful.

ok i need some air

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
For those who wonder what the "dog" ending is (Ezteq, DONT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG!!)
Basicly the entire episode is about how Fry found a fossil of his old dog that was a street stray dog that he took in. The professor says they can clone it back to life, but in the last minut, Fry finds out his dog lived many years after he was frozen and ended in the future and aborts, as his dog had lived on without him and had died happy, so he didnt want to bring it back from that. Then this ending (in the start, the dog is waiting outside the place Fry told it to wait):
[youtubevid]H25B99cyTFw[/youtubevid]

liloe

It's my birthday today!
personally i think futurama is far superior to the simpsons but a lot of the old episodes of the simpsons were great...ive just seen them all so many freakin times now theyve got dull.

the simpsons movie was possibly the most disappointing thing i've ever seen it was truely aweful i think it made me laugh out loud once and the rest of the time i was just sat there thining "omfg what is this???"

simpsons can bite my shiny metal ass tbh.

Simpson should have died off the day Futurama was made.. its miles better

GO AWAY !!! you…you…heretics !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, simpsons is fun now and then, not for a marathon though.

Futurama, is cool because of the whole "ooh future haha" aspect, but other then that, it gets a bit "dull" at times.

Family Guy, evil baby, that's about the only thing funny right there.

South Park is more towards my taste, it's "out there" enough, it's adult enough and it ain't messing about with PC stuff(not that the others are either).

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
loyalty.gif

Also

Was it just me who thought Homer murdering his dad was really disturbing?

Helme

Resident Freddy
I just dug up my Futurama CD's and started watching it again, damn you internets.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye the simpsons is dragging on to much now like.. they're clearly running out of ideas :(

Family Guy + Futurama + American Dad > all.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Was it just me who thought Homer murdering his dad was really disturbing?

Yes, but was extrmely disturbing, but in the nice way! I love it when shows cross borders into the unspeakable and tbh, from all the other episodes of simpsons, homer being willing to do just that should not have been a big surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom