The Scareist thing I've ever seen.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
I had to shave there once (for a vasectomy - and it's all a lie, I still get a boner... using a pump. :p) and I felt so damn naked and exposed until it grew back.

And by-the-fking-way: you have pubic hair for a reason. To keep the beans warm ffs... :eek:

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Uncle Sick said:
I had to shave there once (for a vasectomy - and it's all a lie, I still get a boner... using a pump. :p) and I felt so damn naked and exposed until it grew back.

And by-the-fking-way: you have pubic hair for a reason. To keep the beans warm ffs... :eek:

me too. One thing that I noticed - the removal wasnt half as bad as the growing back!

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Lazarus said:
me too. One thing that I noticed - the removal wasnt half as bad as the growing back!

Hehe... now that you mention it - I had to rub ointment all over my ballsack because it was itching so badly while the fur grew back. :D

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Waxing is the real mans way of doing it. None of this shaving lark.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Waxing? LOL

Imagine ripping your sack off together with the piece of cloth. Nyaargh! :D

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Slightly off-topic, but did anyone see Flesh and the Devil last night. They showed a guy in India being castrated.

I'm still squirming now :(

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I have played team sports all my life. If I was to get changed and into the showers after a football match with trimmed/no pubes I don't think I would be able to live it down.

It would be too embarrassing and probably the central topic of conversation at all team meets/presentations/matches for the rest of my amateur career.

Maybe I'll start doing it when I'm as old and useless as Deebs :p

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
I have <cough> been told by a friend that he's noticed that many blokes in pr0n websites seem to have their sacks shaved.

This for business reasons?

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
To make their knob look 0.5-0.75 inches bigger, as mentioned earlier :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ohh, that too :p

Altho I'm sure that pr0n stars can afford those penis extension cars to match also :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Cdr said:
Waxing is the real mans way of doing it. None of this shaving lark.

:eek6: what's really scary is that men are actually having this done; my missus was waving some article at me the other day saying that men are now getting nearly as much cosmetic surgery as women, and the "back, sack and crack" wax is the latest style trend for gay men. Nutters.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Of course if yer pubes were 3" thick then it would have a more significant visual impact ;)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Let's see how fast you all start trimming if your gf/wife said she will suck/lick more if you had less hair down there..... :D

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Penis size and enlargement surgery said:
Many men are concerned about the apparent size of their flaccid ('soft') penis, and worry that other men will laugh at them in the shower

I certainly wouldn't go pointing at a blokes penis and laughing in my gym, neither would I be telling my friends about the bloke with the small penis I saw today - I always thought the rule in showers was never look or people may get the wrong idea and before you know it :wij:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Cyradix said:
Let's see how fast you all start trimming if your gf/wife said she will suck/lick more if you had less hair down there..... :D

Agreed :)

I had a trim a couple of times, deffo made me feel more like John Holmes (in appearance and length). I've had a couple of women say to me that a trimmed ball bag and around the schlong area is a definite plus.

G

exxxie

Fledgling Freddie
.Wilier. said:
WOAH, lets just get this right Xane :eek7:

I shave my legs to prevent infection in the event of a slide down the road, and to aid oily massage (ooer).

I trim my nutsack cos it makes my cock look bigger.

Nuff said.

Look, I just read this and sprayed a mouthfull of finest Hardys Chiraz all over my keyboard and monitor... I hope your happy.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
exxxie said:
Look, I just read this and sprayed a mouthfull of finest Hardys Chiraz all over my keyboard and monitor... I hope your happy.

Much better than reading it and spraying something else alover the monitor

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I imagine it'd be like using an electric razor. Just in a more sensitive area.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Deebs said:
lol.

Tho I actually use clippers with a grade 1 attachment on with a very steady hand, I kid you not. :D
I never go as close as grade 1 -really prefer to not have the itching feeling for those few days after. Usually trim it down to a 2 though.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
I am with the vasectomy crowd, had one last November. I used Immac at first, nearly flooded the house when I got in the shower to wash it off, and afterwards I still had to spend 20 minutes with a mach 3 to get the hairless scrote. I must admit too that the length of the pubes after three months is quite pleasant, the itchy scratchy feelings have gone and the catching the pubes in the zip scenario is still several months away :)

later

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Gengi said:
I used Immac at first, nearly flooded the house when I got in the shower to wash it off, and afterwards I still had to spend 20 minutes with a mach 3 to get the hairless scrote

You must be one hairy bear. :p

Telamon

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
^

*hehe* :eek6: prolly be at 'da tools' right away ..
only thing is I would not recommend the 12 cans of lager someone
suggested ;)

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
I couldn't trim my pubes in case I lose the one I wee out of :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom