The Scareist thing I've ever seen.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
792
Deebs said:
lol.

Tho I actually use clippers with a grade 1 attachment on with a very steady hand, I kid you not. :D

You are trimming your sack hair? For real?

:touch:
 

Zarjazz

Abusing unlimited data plans across all networks.
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
2,068
Uncle Sick said:
You are trimming your sack hair? For real?

:touch:
Well he needs less friction naturally.
 

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
Moderator
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 1997
Messages
9,075,046
Uncle Sick said:
You are trimming your sack hair? For real?

:touch:
Yup, I am a well groomed man down below.
 

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
810
Do you know, I could have happily lived the rest of my natural life not knowing that...
 

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,679
I would never, EVER let anything sharp near my nadsack for obvious reasons.
 

Gray

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
3,114
Just think ;) One slip and you could end up like that guy whos dog got decided to jump on his balls rippin his sack apart ;)
 

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,679
My point exactly Gray. :p

I wouldn't like to be stuck with the name "Ein bollock".
 

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,874
had to lose the hair "down below" last september. Didnt fancy having any sharp implements near "my precious" so got some hair removal gel and left it on for a "significant length of time"

smooth as a babys bum after that!
 

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
798
I'll be honest and back Deebs up here (erm, kinda) and proudly say that "Im a pube trimmer" although I tend to just use scissors.(bitch to flush down the loo though)

Makes it look a lot neater and gives the impression that your wagger is longer than it actually is.
 

Wij

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
14,324
.Wilier. said:
I'll be honest and back Deebs up here (erm, kinda) and proudly say that "Im a pube trimmer" although I tend to just use scissors.(bitch to flush down the loo though)

Makes it look a lot neater and gives the impression that your wagger is longer than it actually is.
*laugh irl quite a lot*
 

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
Moderator
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
2,358
leggy said:
Indeed wilier. Trimming for teh win.
Agreed, but ponsy fucking crap like 'teh balltrimmer' is pathetic. 12 cans of lager, get the razor out and just go for it :D
 

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,824
I once caught my ex husband using my ladyshave for that purpose :( Needless to say he never did it again and bought me a new shaver :D
 

leggy

Probably Scottish
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
3,838
Jupitus said:
Agreed, but ponsy fucking crap like 'teh balltrimmer' is pathetic. 12 cans of lager, get the razor out and just go for it :D
Yeh.. er ..I don't use a balltrimmer. I use a rusty fork to trim my pubes.
 

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,695
.Wilier. said:
I'll be honest and back Deebs up here (erm, kinda) and proudly say that "Im a pube trimmer" although I tend to just use scissors.
I remember you mentioning you shave your legs because you do a but of off-road biking and explaining how when you fall off it rips off your leg hair and its very painful and all that ...

I now wait in trepidation for this latest excuse.
 

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
798
xane said:
I remember you mentioning you shave your legs because you do a but of off-road biking and explaining how when you fall off it rips off your leg hair and its very painful and all that ...

I now wait in trepidation for this latest excuse.
WOAH, lets just get this right Xane :eek7:

I shave my legs to prevent infection in the event of a slide down the road, and to aid oily massage (ooer).

I trim my nutsack cos it makes my cock look bigger.

Nuff said.
 

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,874
.Wilier. said:
WOAH, lets just get this right Xane :eek7:

I shave my legs to prevent infection in the event of a slide down the road, and to aid oily massage (ooer).

I trim my nutsack cos it makes my cock look bigger.

Nuff said.
the picture in my head is steadily getting worse!
 

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
279
This thread has me in stitches (not literally mind)!

I have to admit that I believe in hair everywhere, it's the difference between men and boys you know?

But a thread about men shaving their nutsacks?

The wife's gonna love this one later!
 

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
628
Anyone who thinks shaving there nads is a good thing needs putting down.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom