"The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes"

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Is this some special GOA minute that lasts longer than other minutes...?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
My mistake was - I was trying to go via the in-game "activate TOA" link after installing and clicking the new game icon...if you just do the "activate TOA" link from the new "light" GOA page (which looks 100% better than the old one, here's hoping they keep it) it works fine...logging in now :D.

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
tell me about it. i can only ever get to the subs pages maybe 1 time out of 20. utterly pathetic on GOA's part

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
youngbaba said:
tell me about it. i can only ever get to the subs pages maybe 1 time out of 20. utterly pathetic on GOA's part

omfg and people flamed me for complaining...well the shoes on the other foot now aint it!! jees if people had listened to me before... oh well i got my accoujnt re-opened late last night, just keep trying sometimes it goes thru

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
omfg and people flamed me for complaining...well the shoes on the other foot now aint it!! jees if people had listened to me before... oh well i got my accoujnt re-opened late last night, just keep trying sometimes it goes thru

thats bullshit i was on late last night trying and all morning
What did i do to deserve this?

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:
thats bullshit i was on late last night trying and all morning
What did i do to deserve this?

apparently the same i got to deserve being flamed by EVERYONE yesterday.. i got all the QQ n00b posts and shit, which to be honest were unwarranted just no-one belived me, i also go all the its your fault for having the same day as the release for renewel shit... just keep trying i got thru again 5 mins ago, it seems totally random

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
apparently the same i got to deserve being flamed by EVERYONE yesterday.. i got all the QQ n00b posts and shit, which to be honest were unwarranted just no-one belived me, i also go all the its your fault for having the same day as the release for renewel shit... just keep trying i got thru again 5 mins ago, it seems totally random

Dude ive been trying since 8:30 alli can get is the loggin bit, cant get passed that :(

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:
Dude ive been trying since 8:30 alli can get is the loggin bit, cant get passed that :(

tried the internet settings part where you set it it low?
apparently some people claim that works, but i never tried it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Cyviel said:

you weren't being told QQ n00b because you couldn't get to the account pages you were being told QQ n00b because whining about it gets you nowhere- the pages are up, just busy.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried all day yesterday on and off - worked at about 10.30 pm GMT last night...

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
Time is just coming up to 4 in the morning here, spent the last 15 minutes with the sub page clickery, then i did the all cookies thing and it worked :)
At fecking last Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :clap:

dapprman

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
My mistake was - I was trying to go via the in-game "activate TOA" link after installing and clicking the new game icon...if you just do the "activate TOA" link from the new "light" GOA page (which looks 100% better than the old one, here's hoping they keep it) it works fine...logging in now :D.
I just tried this as well but have been told I'll revceive an email and guess what ... it works :D

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Activate ToA is no problem...no no , but try to pay for your account.. now thats a whole diff matter....

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
trying to pay for a friend for 3 days now. Getting pretty pissed he is nicking my account all the time:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom