"The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes"

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
2,467
Is this some special GOA minute that lasts longer than other minutes...?
 

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
2,467
My mistake was - I was trying to go via the in-game "activate TOA" link after installing and clicking the new game icon...if you just do the "activate TOA" link from the new "light" GOA page (which looks 100% better than the old one, here's hoping they keep it) it works fine...logging in now :D.
 

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
220
tell me about it. i can only ever get to the subs pages maybe 1 time out of 20. utterly pathetic on GOA's part
 

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
171
youngbaba said:
tell me about it. i can only ever get to the subs pages maybe 1 time out of 20. utterly pathetic on GOA's part

omfg and people flamed me for complaining...well the shoes on the other foot now aint it!! jees if people had listened to me before... oh well i got my accoujnt re-opened late last night, just keep trying sometimes it goes thru
 

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
192
Cyviel said:
omfg and people flamed me for complaining...well the shoes on the other foot now aint it!! jees if people had listened to me before... oh well i got my accoujnt re-opened late last night, just keep trying sometimes it goes thru
thats bullshit i was on late last night trying and all morning
What did i do to deserve this?
 

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
171
Elcain said:
thats bullshit i was on late last night trying and all morning
What did i do to deserve this?
apparently the same i got to deserve being flamed by EVERYONE yesterday.. i got all the QQ n00b posts and shit, which to be honest were unwarranted just no-one belived me, i also go all the its your fault for having the same day as the release for renewel shit... just keep trying i got thru again 5 mins ago, it seems totally random
 

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
192
Cyviel said:
apparently the same i got to deserve being flamed by EVERYONE yesterday.. i got all the QQ n00b posts and shit, which to be honest were unwarranted just no-one belived me, i also go all the its your fault for having the same day as the release for renewel shit... just keep trying i got thru again 5 mins ago, it seems totally random
Dude ive been trying since 8:30 alli can get is the loggin bit, cant get passed that :(
 

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
171
Elcain said:
Dude ive been trying since 8:30 alli can get is the loggin bit, cant get passed that :(
tried the internet settings part where you set it it low?
apparently some people claim that works, but i never tried it.
 

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
8,324
Cyviel said:
apparently the same i got to deserve being flamed by EVERYONE yesterday.. i got all the QQ n00b posts and shit, which to be honest were unwarranted just no-one belived me, i also go all the its your fault for having the same day as the release for renewel shit... just keep trying i got thru again 5 mins ago, it seems totally random
you weren't being told QQ n00b because you couldn't get to the account pages you were being told QQ n00b because whining about it gets you nowhere- the pages are up, just busy.
 

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
284
Tried all day yesterday on and off - worked at about 10.30 pm GMT last night...
 

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
7
Time is just coming up to 4 in the morning here, spent the last 15 minutes with the sub page clickery, then i did the all cookies thing and it worked :)
At fecking last Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :clap:
 

dapprman

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
49
Svartmetall said:
My mistake was - I was trying to go via the in-game "activate TOA" link after installing and clicking the new game icon...if you just do the "activate TOA" link from the new "light" GOA page (which looks 100% better than the old one, here's hoping they keep it) it works fine...logging in now :D.
I just tried this as well but have been told I'll revceive an email and guess what ... it works :D
 

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
585
Activate ToA is no problem...no no , but try to pay for your account.. now thats a whole diff matter....
 

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,412
trying to pay for a friend for 3 days now. Getting pretty pissed he is nicking my account all the time:p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom