TV The random TV thread!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Couldn't see another thread so I decided to make one. Basically use this to post any TV stuff that you think others might find interesting, or discuss programs you might have already watched.

After watching Spartacus I spotted an advert for Magic City, a new show on the Starz network. Decided to watch it and was pleasantly suprised, the production seems to be of a very high quality, well cast and with decent dialogue. One episode in it is hard to tell where the story will go but so far it seems interesting and definately seems to have some 1950's gangster twists to come.

Oh and on BBC tonight, a few half decent documentaries.

Metal : How it works. Pretty interesting look at something I don't know much about. :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01fkc5n/Metal_How_It_Works/

Modern Spies. Well I love anything to do with the world of espionage and so this series has me hooked in already.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01fnqr8/Modern_Spies_Episode_1/

Castle Commando. Rory Bremmner narrates a look back at the original World War 2 commando units and thier missions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01bfl4x/Castle_Commando/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
New season thread? Or random spam... I think someone else mentioned magic city elsewhere. I will check it out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
New season thread? Or random spam... I think someone else mentioned magic city elsewhere. I will check it out.

Anything, if you see something that you don't think is worth a full thread just whack it in here, people will have a look and maybe discover something they like. Even post trailers for new shows or new seasons, it is all good as long as it is TV related.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah... That's what I am saying... There is a new season thread used for this already... It's in the first page....

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The Borgias - series 2 starts next week, first season was okay and the cast was excellent, hopefully the pace picks up this time around.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah... That's what I am saying... There is a new season thread used for this already... It's in the first page....

Yes but there is alot of standalone TV, documentaries etc that don't have a place in there, because it is more random I thought a new thread to hold all the other stuff would be a good fit. It keeps the new season thread nice and clean for series and this thread can hold anything and everything else. The three links I posted for instance, they would be out of place in the new seasons thread.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So why are you mentioning The Borgias in this thead then? Huh? HUH?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Still haven't started watching any of it at all, despite downloading all of the first 2 series in HD :S

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still haven't started watching any of it at all, despite downloading all of the first 2 series in HD :S
Give it a go mate, it's worth the time investment.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not got around to watching season 2 yet. Bank holiday weekend TV sorted!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Season 2 is good but more importantly it really sets season 3 up to be a cracker.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
season 2 knocked season 1 out of the park for me, really enthralling tv.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watched that 4od docu on the Shard building. Very interesting. Certainly need a head for heights working 1000 ft up!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't trust the bitch in apartment 23, don't look it up, just watch it :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nice, will have a watch of that tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom