The Rallying Call

K

Kahland

i think it has something to do with him being a turd :<

M

Mavl

just to clear things up... he was called a retard first.

D

Donovan

Firstly i would just want to say that you have no reason whatsoever to call us things like that. Now please, if you can't understand it at frist, try again. Zergs are not the "real" purpose of rvr. We do not need zergs here on prydwen. It's not 5% of albion layers that are skilled in the game, and everyone else seem to have the same opinion though. We do not like zergs. So please. Go make your zerg somewhere else, since we do not want it here.

P

punchy

this thread... well fuckin lol tbh.

This are a local server for local people. We dont loike your sort round these parts.

OL OL OL

H

hangianix

Thanks for quotes, he is on my ignore list and without you guys I couldn't have read it at all. ;)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by soullessminion
Left excal after 100+ albs to take a normal keep started to be the norm :( Never have agreed with the no zergs please crap from the 1fg vs 1fg crowd, as that isnt what daoc was ment for.. But if pyrd turns into another excal im gone too.....

its true its not really meant for 1fg vs 1fg but...

it becomes very laggy with many people, add to that the shitty framerate and the horribly unbalanced AE effects and RA's in big fights, ive seen first person shooters that run better with 32 vs 32...

really huge army fights would be cool but it simply doesnt work in this game... they tried but failed, lets hope someday there will be a Dark Age of Camelot III where it will work...

Users who are viewing this thread