Photography THE PET THREAD

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
She was bloody awesome and my favourite of all of them. Like a lot of rats very inclined to cysts that keep growing. Had one operated on and removed which extended her life somewhat (and she dealt with the after operation stuff *really* well for a small animal, although me and the vet did have to fashion a cicular cone from cardboard to stop her opening up the wound), but she then got another. She wasn't really fussed by them, but when it got to the point she'd struggle to move there wasn't much choice :( Still, had nearly 3 years which is about the expected. I reckon if she wasn't susceptable to cysts she would have lived a lot longer than any rat I'd ever known, there wasn't the normal behavioural or mental decline towards the end like you normally get.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I used to have fish but they died. couldn't be arsed after that.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I would love to get a pet rat...but my Mrs would go nuclear meltdown (the screaming & her facial expressions would be priceless tho :D)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Best kept as a pair minimum really, they need the company and stimulation a buddy brings :)

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I ADORE rats....specially Dumbo ones, they make me chuckle with their silly ears. I'm a big fan of most rodents and have previously owned hamsters, mice and Degus (which were teh AWESEOMEST!) but have never had my own ratties. Sadly, with 3 kitties and a sprog imminent, not going to have them any time soon either, plus Vae isn't too keen.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
My two.
IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Not actually our pet, can't get decent photos of the goldfish, but one that Sharon's mum borrowed over Christmas.

He's called Archie, and he is a spaniel Labrador cross.

archie-2.jpg

RB

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Cats eyes are so fucking scary

the pupils are shaped like vaginas

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Avatar pic was my sisters dog, he took on a train a few months back and lost badly, RIP Scamp. I have rescue dog in Dubai, seems to be cross alsatian, desert dog and squirrel and is named Charlie due to his huge radar like ears.

My Dog in UK, now living with the outlaws is a choc lab called Ginny. Lovely dogs and will definitely get another when I return from Middle East.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
My current dog Jenny, had 3 other dogs but all have died from cancer. I miss them.

20120206_225032.jpg20111118_163330.jpg

gohan

I am a FH squatter
I don't really get the point of pets, just setting yourself up for heartbreak, is it really worth it?
Fish U understand as they're more like an orniment and there's no real emotional attachment to them. But dogs are just a hairy expensive pain in the arse that will die long before you. I see no benifit.

opticle

Part of the furniture
What breed Bigmac ? Springer spaniel ? Mine was a Cocker Spaniel - Love em both to bits - It's the ears :LOL:

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
English Springer Spaniel, shes lovely. Gohan yes the loss of a pet is horrible but the years of love, fun, company, security and hassle of cleaning up after them is totally worth it.

Sorry for double post dont know how to edit.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I lost both my cat (4 years old) and my dog (16 years old) last year, fuck 2011.
IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Coming home to a bird that has been liberally spread around the living room with either a pair of feet or a head as the centre piece makes me wonder sometimes! However I wouldn't give up my cats for anything.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Major is getting more and more tired these days. I don't think he has long left. He's 13 now and his arthritis is really affecting him.
xCCrU.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Too Many CAts and Dogs tbh

PJD_0021 by moriath1, on Flickr

Playing with my new toy i know the qual isnt great just getting to take pics atm working me way through the manual :)

gohan

I am a FH squatter
lol they are quite cool, don't mind them sort of pet's just have no interest in cats or especially dogs, my housemate has a dog and it sits there licking it's cock for like 10 mins then plods over and trys to lick my face, just wanna uppercut the cunt whenever he trys that.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom