O

Ottar

The.. person who reported midgard relic raid on irc toady:

host: c_2e4670d5.010-80-6c736b1.cust.bredbandsbolegat.se

origin IP 213.112.70.46

Ottar

T

tildson

Pretty obvious when u move through emain between amg and tower with 100+ mids :) And when asking someone to do /who emain it says 14.

But to the person reported it, you'r ruining the gameplay for us :(

O

Ottar

Nope. The announcement went something like:

Mids are going to do RR on Hib at 24:00 CET

Ottar

T

tildson

Mean this guys?

[23:43] <Mazeltov> MID/prydwen planning to take HIB RELIC at 24.00CET!

very low imo

T

tindel

Originally posted by tildson
And when asking someone to do /who emain it says 14.

Oh yeah that makes you just as stupid as he.

C

Cadire

Aye it's very low. The fact that one person can spoil the evening's entertainment for 200+ other people is appalling.

Not much that can be done to prevent this sort of thing (apart from an injection of integrity), but maybe a kindly mod can search for posts from that particular IP.

T

tildson

Originally posted by tindel

Oh yeah that makes you just as stupid as he.

Really? So, there isnt by any coincidense that over 100mids are anon in Emain, aswell as they are going together? I think the logic speak for itself here, but thats my opinion :)

K

kalgarn

Really? So, there isnt by any coincidense that over 100mids are anon in Emain, aswell as they are going together? I think the logic speak for itself here, but thats my opinion :)

no,what tindel was pointing out was the fact that you asked on irc how many people were in emain while you suspected a rr.wich makes you just as low as the person screaming it on irc.

C

Cadire

Am I missing something here?

How would you know there were over 100?, and who would you ask to do a /who emain?

G

Generic Poster

Damn, I'd rather see those relics in Mid... well, in Albion of course, but I'll settle for anything other than Hib for now :p

T

tildson

Yep, maybe that's low. But thats how it works nowadays if u havent noticed. #daoc.prydwen maybe? and ive played daoc long enough to tell by the look if there are 100 mids/alb :)

K

kalgarn

Yep, maybe that's low. But thats how it works nowadays if u havent noticed.

that's how some people work.if i see someone in my guild act that way they can look for a new guild.gues you have different standards about what is cheating and what is not because i can't see much difference between what you did and the guy who yelled it on irc.

T

tindel

Exactly, and same goes for the ones that actually reply to the one who asked for example "someone do /who emain". Can't you idiots realise that you ruin the actual players gameplay who are in that zone? Noooooo you just go: <must...get......RPs..cant....stop....now>

And it's not just about numbers either, someone can just mention "nice zerg at DC albs" or whatever, and then someone just have to ask how many and thats that.

So please dont come dragging with your realmranks to if "thats how it works nowadays" because they mean shit to me, id rather run around not knowing where the enemy are or how many they are.

I used to try the program that made DAoC windowed but not anymore because #daoc.prydwen makes me sick with the constant "someone do /who blabla", "how many mids were at HMGO?" "some mid /send bla bla nice fight", We are from different realms and are not supposed to know these things, oh wait..
<goes back to her chanting: must...get......RPs..cant....stop....now>

M

mannschaft

I curse the sob that someone crapped out some years ago. Must have landed in a pile of shit and sustained severe brain-damages.

Whoever it was, he/she is the biggets ashole i have vere heard of.

And i do detest all of you that is running irc and daoc at the same time. Freaking griefers that use it.

T

tildson

Yes, i wish there wasnt a war going on either. Not much i can do tho. Im impressed in what conclusions you did about me, do i know you in some way? Or is you just generalising like everyone else on BW....

:sleeping:

Maybe you lot should try Gaheris? ;)

R

Roalith

Big kudos to Midgard for going ahead regardless. Fun being had by all, I believe it's safe to say.

B

Balthazar

Big :puke: for the albs... for camping cain with 2-3 fgs?
stupid morons.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

O

old.Cher

try having fun when u are being double teamed,

trust me its not fun, nice to see mids and albs are butt fucking each other now.

anyhow rant over, have fun

:clap:

E

eynar

Originally posted by old.Cher

trust me its not fun, nice to see mids and albs are butt fucking each other now.

anyhow rant over, have fun

:clap:

ofcourse it's fun, you only need to learn how to appreciate it....and why butt fucking? Only people who are in to those things talk about it :)

M

-mk-

Double-teaming? lol :m00:

mind you, we were there first, our playground.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by old.Cher

Heh, quick reminder that Mids and Hibs co-oped against us and took both power relics from us sometime ago now.

In any event what do you expect us to do? Hibernian magic classes are way more powerful than Alb or Mid counterparts, better that the Mids have the +20% bonus than your already powerful casters.

The Albion teams operating out of Dun Scathaig were also hitting the Mids in the rear and we made a concerted effort to get our power relic from the keep. However they had approximately 170 mids there, compared to about 50-60 Albs.

At the end of the day (to use a cliche') you guys left a level 10 keep with a corpse summoner alone for 3 days within 3 minutes leisurely jog of your power relic keep. You were asking for a royal screwing and that's what you got. So quit moaning already :m00:

T

tildson

120hibs online when 150mids are attacking relic :)

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Balthazar
Big :puke: for the albs... for camping cain with 2-3 fgs?
stupid morons.

Guardians of Power had a group there very quickly, closely followed by a couple of other Albion guilds. We weren't about to go beat 170 Mids so we took our realm points where we could get them.

Last time I looked Albion isn't a province of Hibernia, k? :)

Was a good fun fight between reasonably balanced forces, until we got zerged from behind. And Mids got their relic home while we were doing it? Ahh, feel the relief as chanters get a welcome nerfing :p

G

Gallak

how many are manachanters who can kill 10+ enemies on their own? ;)

O

Oldbone O

Im impressed in what conclusions you did about me,
you should'nt be impressed at all, scum

S

SilverHood

easy children

Relics are back in good hands

B

Balthazar

And you think mid doesnt have strong mages?

wait for the upcomming Bonedancer that will do 20% more insta life tap damage thus 20% more self healed.
pets also heal 20% more on the casters....and albs have no mezz anyway...no way albs can kill those having no mezz anyway lol

Thanes, Skalds etc also use magic.

imo mids loads stronger now with power relics.

Dont think it will hurt hib much...we hit our cap on normall nukes anyway because debuffs in very good lines...
And pbaoe still does loads of damage, enough to wipe an entire alb army in seconds lol

Big <laugh> for people that say chanter are now worse

By helping the mids you only screwed yourself :lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom