Votes: 18 3.0%
  • I couldn't care less

Votes: 92 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
I think anyone who cries about it and has to leave a server over it is just being a drama queen. They are annoying yes, but have very little impact on the nightly RvR and the relics rarely stay in a keep for long.

The differance between my abuse and yours is that your insults are a matter of opinion, when we call TT traitors, their actions have already proven and fully justified the accusation.

You have been very quick to point out how your view on TT's actions can be different to other people's. This also extends to other areas.

I fail to understand how a 10% bonus has little impact on RvR. Quite the contrary it can make an even fight one sided and a one sided fight even. They were put into the game as a challenge and a target exactly because they can make a difference to RvR.

You admit AC raids are annoying and that is a good point. They are damned annoying and more recently they have been happening on a continual basis. I know people will say they always happened and all sides have done it before but more recently it has been alb, alb and alb that has decided such raids are fun. Even CM realised that they were affecting the morale and fun element of the game and stopped such raids.

Sadly this realisation did not extend to everyone. It got to the point where the game was not fun for everyone. At that point some decided to do something about it. That is not being a drama queeen that is simply saying 'hey we pay for this and play for fun. Our view of fun is not the same as eveyone else's so we will go elsewhere we we think we can enjoy it once again'.

TT actions do not show them as traitors. Why would you think that when you seem to think the relic is so worthless. It shows they have a streak of right and wrong and of balance. You may not agree with the where they draw the line and again that is where you are free to have a different point of view. They felt that things had got to a point where they needed to make a statement and take a stand. I salute their strength of mind and willingness to take a stand based on their morals.

The server should have been big enough for everyone. Those who want to solo, those who want fg vs fg and those who want the all out war. It needed some thought from all sides as to how best work with each other and how to cater for each others needs. It never got that and so rather than whine and moan one element moved on. I was happy either way, it was the variety that I quite enjoyed and it is the variety that has disappeared.

I am glad you think it is fun in RvR and are enjoying it. If those who have moved on are also enjoying their new home then I guess it has worked out well for everyone. I am just sad that the utopia of a server did not work out.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Its an old thread but all im going to say is the truth of the whole matter is in the poll results....

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
This is the most correct action in the history of DAoC.

Not much more to say about that even though I don't play the server anymore I must say that TT definatly did the right thing and ofc CM might not agree since they use speedwarp and run when they see fg inc and come back later unless they have all 3 power relics but this is what I think!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Chamie said:
This is the most correct action in the history of DAoC.

Not much more to say about that even though I don't play the server anymore I must say that TT definatly did the right thing and ofc CM might not agree since they use speedwarp and run when they see fg inc and come back later unless they have all 3 power relics but this is what I think!

Last time I met you (months ago) with some Arctic Circle dudes and others in a full caster PuG we killed 2 of yours quite fast and YOU ran away like a chicken with Septina QQ'ing how boring to fight it is those caster groups. So please, spare me with your comments or MoC3 heal on inc more.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Last time I met you (months ago) with some Arctic Circle dudes and others in a full caster PuG we killed 2 of yours quite fast and YOU ran away like a chicken with Septina QQ'ing how boring to fight it is those caster groups. So please, spare me with your comments or MoC3 heal on inc more.

Yes, i'm sure that happened and right after that the tooth fairy came flying by and gave you a big sack of cookies. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Yes, i'm sure that happened and right after that the tooth fairy came flying by and gave you a big sack of cookies. :)

Classic denial, I am used to it.

So you never QQ then?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch, you seem to have a keen memory for times where you omg wtf poon whoever it is you are replying to on FH...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Who are you? Do you play on Dyvet?
Sorry, but do you need glasses or do you simply have a big problem with reading the writing in his signature?
Please stop trying to be Mr L33T, it does not suit you.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Sorry, but do you need glasses or do you simply have a big problem with reading the writing in his signature?
Please stop trying to be Mr L33T, it does not suit you.

Thats NO WAY to talk to Lord Manisch! We all should bow down to his superiority. :(

Dard

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
He's a cock who needs a sock, nothing more.

In days of old,

When men were bold,

And johnny's weren't invented,

They wrapped there socks,

Around there cock's

And babies, were, prevented.

Kind of old, kind of off topic .. ill be going now :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Dard said:
In days of old,

When men were bold,

And johnny's weren't invented,

They wrapped there socks,

Around there cock's

And babies, were, prevented.

Kind of old, kind of off topic .. ill be going now :(

Somehow, strangly, this reminds me of Ethilds :eek7:

O well.

Tehmeh

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:
Saying that,
the cluster needs to start taking the realm mission seriously and not just hanging around the bridges, when there's a keep take in progress everyone profits, fgvsfg's wander out of range of the keeps, solo'ers camping drop offs, zergs doing the sieges etc. I feel that most of the boredom of the server and the declining numbers is due to nobody taking any initiative on what to do.

Alb in notts earlier this week was a refreshing change, so tired of running around beno / berks / eras or Crim -> crauch looking for something to do.
Maybe head off and try and complete the realm mission each night would bring some variation into the rvr scene.

Had some real fun the other night on my baby theurg, is only just 50, and lowbie RR, but we had a group rolling and the realm mission was to re-open DF, calc'ed it out and realised if we re-took berks for alb, then we would open DF, 2 hours it took, and to the mids that were on, i thank you, we had a great time. made myself bout 10k rp's, even though it was bout 5am (i work in a nightclub and dont get online till bout 4am), so we didnt AC a relic, or flatten another realm, just had some fun, got a fair few rp's and almost achived the realm mission, (unfortunatly, as we were taking the last tower to open DF, the realm mission changed, BAH!)

Teh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom