[SHADOW WARRIOR] The One Thread!

Tim3822

Fledgling Freddie
I thought SW's could dual wield? Seeing that in the video the SW is wielding two swords??? I will be really pi**ed if I cant DW, as its what I thought looked really cool about this class!

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought SW's could dual wield? Seeing that in the video the SW is wielding two swords??? I will be really pi**ed if I cant DW, as its what I thought looked really cool about this class!

Prepare to be pissed off :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
let's see what 1.05 brings, Squig Herders are said to get 30+ Adjustments, and we share a lot with them ;)

Tim3822

Fledgling Freddie
By the way guys, bit OT I know but where do I find the green sholder item that looks like a neck warmer lol, I can't find it anywhere but everyone seems to have one!

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
By the way guys, bit OT I know but where do I find the green sholder item that looks like a neck warmer lol, I can't find it anywhere but everyone seems to have one!

Don't recall if its the shoulders or the hat but once you get to a certain level it changes from a regular looking hat/shoulders to the neck warmer ;)

Tim3822

Fledgling Freddie
I found out its a quest reward in the shadow lands, but when I tried to pass into the region i got "region unavailable try again later" am I too low a rank? I'm R11 atm, or is it down?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not sure increasing the dmg was the main problem. Aslong as I live through a SC then my dmg/kills are on a par with everyone else. The Stance bugs/escape mechs/Total lack of defence are my problems with the class. Your opinions may vary :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
damage got increased for about everyone, so don't think a lot will change.

The changes to Assault and Skirmish stance sound pretty nice though.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Is it me, or is soloing anything....... impossible:/

if you spec skirmish mastery you can solo champions with a bit of time and effort.

just need to kite with spiral, shadow sting and takedown. using vengence+takedown and morale knockback if they get too close.

almost every mob has a fairly clear area to kite in, just need to use whirling pin if you get adds.

definately not as easy as the other classes though, takes a while.

might be easier after the patch though.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it me, or is soloing anything....... impossible:/
Once I hit 27 I found it all alot easier. Festering arrow+Normal attacks and you can drop most mobs before they get to you or with just a few hits of the sword.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
If you're solo, go Assault/Skirmish. Alone you just won't keep the distance long enough to make arrows matter much. Expert Skirmisher works for melee attacks too.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Im not talking about mobs, i can kill them fine. Im lvl 39 and soloing in any kind of PvP one on one is impossible.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Im not talking about mobs, i can kill them fine. Im lvl 39 and soloing in any kind of PvP one on one is impossible.

Keen Arrowheads, keep them snared. Broadhead Arrow, Shadow Sting and some SFA spam. Works nicely.

The problem is getting a 1on1.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm having a go as assault spec. Any tips on tactics/morales and the most effective attack combos would be most welcome :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved

As scout I find that most casters are doable. The thing I've found is not to hit them with silence to soon. Get them to 50%ish then silence, to soon and they run out of range. Yes you will take alot of pain geting them to 50%.
The event cloak can help even if you dont equip it. Drag it onto your QB as a free purge.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I've tried it for a couple of weeks as assault and I have to say it's been fun. DPS wise we can pump out some ok dmg and can go toe to toe with most classes. Bottom line is you wont be a gimp as a assault SW and can maybe help boost orders lower numbers of MDPS.

As a side note you can eat SH alive. Its like a WE attacking a scout specced SW.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
^^ Thanks for the info.. only lvl 29 atm, but starting to become destruction fodder.. a change of spec might be inc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom