"The One Thing" You'd like to see in DAOC

P

panarama

The first and MOST IMPORTANT!!! Buffs MUST work only within 2500 range!

And some more:
Skins for crafted equipment

Be able to turn hood on and off

Remove all RA or make them as they were and never change them.

Make pets loose their target when you go into fort or stealth
mode

More different quests, so ppl can get nice armor and wepon without that brainpain with expancive spelcraft (and that must be easy enough to 1-3 ppl, not 6-10 as some SI quests need grrrrr)

Some more colours would be nice, not only those red, blue and green. Light colours must be light, now they looks same as others =(

More emblems and guild colours

Special marks to show rank of guild members

Make new flat zone (not dangeon!!!) to explore, exp and farming money, where ppl from all realms can port so it would be nice little copy of pvp server.

Make 1 big vault to all chars from 1 acc. Its kinnda nerving to pass staff from char to char

Yepp, thats my x-mas wishlist =D but i hope that damn bloody MYTHIC will read it someday!!!! grrrr
But if i have to chose only 1 wish then i wish all buffbots die and those bot`s users.

One more, will be great to make little shops where crafters or other ppl can place their staff for sell. It could look like vault with pages and name of owner, so u pay for staff and take it like to merchant. Someday a he will come and take his money from it, or the can go to his poket automaticly =] sorry for my english ppl =D

E

-evull-

make amnesia on bards castable and with shorter range <sigh>

.... yes i've been owned ... over and over and over again :(

+removed milegates ofc

would also like more guild emblems and better looking crafted armor.

D

delekhan

Originally posted by -yoda-
id also like to see ALL forms of insta crowd control taken out of the game .. would make for much more fun battles in frontiers

agree 100% with you there.. and give all same speed buff in frontier (bard speed) or remove speed spell so everyone have a small chance to run away :)

M

Mysteriax

Everyone who says all insta gone, that would mean Champions are useless.

All the Buff restrictions makes a druid useless.
Come on most heal/buff druids cant solo anything.

S

solkhanar-pjo

-chancer-,

-- the ability to talk to anyone playing on the server --

Psssst! Hibs are raiding <.....>

You'll get stuff like that :)

B

Balbor

Originally posted by Mysteriax
Everyone who says all insta gone, that would mean Champions are useless.

All the Buff restrictions makes a druid useless.
Come on most heal/buff druids cant solo anything.

i think most heal/buff clerics and healers are the same, at lest you don't have to spec foryour damage buff.

Give all casters a instent DD in one of there spec lines (inc Clerics, shamen etc)

B

Balbor

give everyone a new free spell:

Name: Couldn't be bothered to balence Realms
Range: 2500
Cast time: instent
Recast : 0 sec
Damage: 5000 (cannot be resisted in anyway)
Power: Free

other than that most of the ideas are cool,

For housing there need to some sort of restriction on the number of house owned by guild members.

So one a stopping buffbots as its using a external program to gain advantage over other (hum thats against the CoC, yet also make a lot of money for Mythic/GOA).

L

Lorthania

'get loot' command for pets... I can send out my pet to nuke a mob, but then I still have to go and fetch the loot with all the risks involved.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Balbor
So one a stopping buffbots as its using a external program to gain advantage over other (hum thats against the CoC, yet also make a lot of money for Mythic/GOA).

DAoC is an external program to DAoC?

T

Turel Haven

- New armour graphics... At least for high level crafted armours, seems odd that a 50 can look identical to a 15. Same for weapons - Some new skins/models would be nice. Or craftable designs that could be 'imbued' onto armour/weapons, in the same way as you imbue SCing gems.

- More accesories, graphical fluff, etc. Just to help individualise the look of your character... As it stands, everyone looks the same really, just dyed a different colour.

- Slightly altered desgins on guild cloaks depending on rank, ie. an Officer would have some stripes along the bottom or some such thing.

- Indestructable items: namely Epic armour, jewelry, and high-level crafter things. Either that or some way to restore DUR.

- Removal of all forms of Insta CC.

- Removal of active RAs.

- Removal of Truesight/See Hidden.

- Nerfing of buffbots (ie. Range limit on buffs: If the buffed person moves out of range of the buffer, the buffs will grey out and not effect them, but not actually cancel).

- Put Paladins on the Armsman HP table ;)

- Shared vaults, both for Guilds and for your own account.

- Make crafting more intresting... Don't know how, but as it stands it's more fun watching paint dry.

- More variety in mob skins... Kinda lame that a big bastard level 75 mob looks the same as a level as a level 5 mob, only bigger.

- More emotes \o/

- Removal of milegates

- Some way of 'teleporting' around the frontier... Perhaps being able to teleport to your own Realm's merchant keep from the Portal keep, providing it isn't controlled by the enemy realm?

- More quests with worthwhile rewards... SI has gone some way to remedying this, but most of the classic quests are a total waste of time (ie. Run from one side of the realm to the other and back again then kill a mob with a spawn time of 3 weeks for this lovely +2 power hat!)

And so on :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom