The Official WoW Discussion! (Let's talk wow)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Why go alliance for NE? They're butt ugly (apart from female boobs)! I'd rather go any of the other races instead.. human females are more hot anyway :)

Planning on playing human priest, dwarf warrior or tauren shammy.

Probably pve server.. need to read up on the difference between pvp and pve server, because it seems that 1000 people have 1000 different opinions on what the difference is.

Best race for me? Dunno, weird question.. I like tauren because of the enviroment in their capital and humans because their females are so hot ^^

Tradeskills? Smith/mine for warrior ofc, tailor, enchanter og alchemist/herb gathering for priest and leatherwork or alch for shammy

All this info is most likely to change during the next month.. it's far too early to tell for me, because I love starting new classes and trying what they're capable of. I always have 100 alts because I get bored quickly and wanna try something new - change is refreshing :D

- English -

Resident Freddy
I am going to go Hunter to start off with, perhaps my mate swifti will aswell so we can duo alot together. Ive played a few chars on the US game, lvl 11 Rogue, and level 12 Warrior, and personally i started to get bored with them. Rogues reminded me of infiltrators; - attack only when they know they can win. And Warriors; tank bots (although good Warriors are needed).

My plan is to get to 60 asap with the Hunter, as apparently it is the easiest char to pvp in. I noticed money is needed alot, this should help me for alts etc. Its like starting daoc, and u really want to buy a wep, and u have to find your own money, not beg etc :)

I plan on doing cooking/fishing, i dont know why, but i like doing it lol - i got to 150 on US and I enjoy it, I like to go to different lakes to catch different fish - especially fishing weapons/items out :D

I am undecided on what race etc, maybe ill go NE, but only making Human characters, i know the area very well, and will give me a head start on questing etc, as i basically know where everything is. I will have to have a better think.

My first opinions of playing US for 1 week is that there arent many groups around. I have solo/d / quested all the time ive been playing, except with my mate swifti. I hope it isnt like this on EU, because there was always low level groups on daoc.

Anyway, think Ive bored you enough ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom