The official Hibgard Alliance Treaty

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
His arguement contains so many flaws, whereas mine is based solely on fact.
"Fact", indeed! :worthy:

Incidentally, the sig wars between you and Dorimor must be the cutest since the Gummi Bears!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Incidentally, the sig wars between you and Dorimor must be the cutest since the Gummi Bears!

He trawled the forum searching for a thread of my picture lol. Very entertaining. I won't even asked how many times you've framed it, too many to count on two hands. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Kinetix is new owner of Theis.. lol i wonder what happened to the good play on that char.. got replaced by some random ebay noob.

Wonder why kenetix isn't replying anymore?:p

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Kinetix said:
He will have some 7 day suspension for flooding :D

All i see is one more wipe lol.

Focused to much on pve i guess , not used to 8 vs 8 ? perhaps or is it 12-16 albs vs 8 mids or hibs LOL.

Stick to killing guards at night if u can't live with a wipe !

Keep it up CM keep it up (getting gank'd):kissit:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Whaaaat ?:)

brad said:
hey lol. I don't know what to say.:england:

Dont say you had no previous knowledge about this ?
Might there be something afaul here ?
But it is your handwriting on the Treaty there isnt it Braddy ?:)

/Charmangle

ps. Hehe damn nice Mastard btw!:worthy: ds.

uron

Loyal Freddie
whitelights said:

Focused to much on pve i guess , not used to 8 vs 8 ? perhaps or is it 12-16 albs vs 8 mids or hibs LOL.

we try our best! kinda like the hibs at aliliane last night, thx for letting us farm u for a few hours, was entertaiing!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:

yeah CM is r0x0r:)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Interesting sig jupiter, the first line is actually correct.

second line is incorrect. Now i can say this with authority.

No one in CM is elitist or a prick. In fact you would be hard pushed to find a nicer bunch of people on the server. I can honestly say that ive seen every one of them go out of their way to help fellow albs, in both rvr and pve. Ive played with them on numerous occasions. They constantly help with realm defence. They also do charity invites to grp (i.e. me :))

Now you show me one of your elite pure rvr set gg's doing the same? They may not be the best players (technically) in the game but they enjoy each others company and they like to play as a guild.

Btw Onlyone is hot irl :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Wonder why kenetix isn't replying anymore?:p

Cause Kinetic cba to reply to useless posts.

And im not the new owner so please talk only of things you know. Fyi not that i have to tell you but The real owner on vacation and i use it when guild needs a sorc etc you see unlike you i play for fun not the RP farming.
And as for the ebay noob well i play since SI was released...and you play since when?

The 2nd paragraph arnt meant to Bradlex

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:

obviously your a kid or something that gets beated at school and stuff yealling at pc OMFG you No0bs you suck and Headshot!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
As for the suspension on Bradlex i just couldnt get as low as dwera, as much as i wanted to report him i just couldnt get that low. Was more for the fun.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to also blame CM for thirdworld poverty, the swines! :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:

No one in CM is elitist or a prick. In fact you would be hard pushed to find a nicer bunch of people on the server. I can honestly say that ive seen every one of them go out of their way to help fellow albs, in both rvr and pve. Ive played with them on numerous occasions. They constantly help with realm defence. They also do charity invites to grp (i.e. me :))

Now you show me one of your elite pure rvr set gg's doing the same? They may not be the best players (technically) in the game but they enjoy each others company and they like to play as a guild.

Don't know any of CM that well - mostly just played alongside them a few times - from what i've heard/know - good players and nice people. Rebuff faster though damnit during keep raids guys - youre sooooo slow compared to us on the rebuff - then again my whining non-stop at anyone taking longer than 1 minute to get buffed and to the port keep of choice probably helps... ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

might be true but some do behave like pricks on FH. not that the ''opposition'' does any better though :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

/agree

Here here.

Although I have never seen O1 in the flesh.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
In fact Jupitus if im correct and Sarumann is makingkillspamisnice (hib) i remember some ts discussion some months ago were it goes:

unknowalb: Omg that was great
Sarumann: what? oh yeah im great just love to kill these noobs
unknowalb: no i meant was a great fight
Sarumann: oh.....

or even more again were it was like this:

Sarumann: join ts or you´ll get disbanded
unknownalb: i dont have ts and i cant install it atm
sarumann (on ts): noobs i just cant stand ppl that dont join on ts
Unknowalb disbanded

So resuming ellist pricks are everywere alb/hib/mid and sometimes in both realms some are hight RR some are not, its just a matter of personality if you wanna call it.

What i can say is that i grouped with CM some times and i nver got that omfg you noob you took +0.2 sec to cast that shit or omfg stfu etc etc and they are very nice ppl and had a laugh with them especially when i brough a Thid size ram to bring down a lvl8-9 tower :p wich we ended up by calling the love ram

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
would you expect anything else from someone who calls his chars 'makingkillspamisnic' ? :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
would you expect anything else from someone who calls his chars 'makingkillspamisnic' ? :p

spelling lessons! :)

btw VF

Afternoon > Vodkafairy :flame:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

I always think he's talking about his networkcard, with the nic :<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
Not to mention having the sheer creativity of naming another char "Sarumann".

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the "nice-guy-irl" syndrom is really working well for those guys :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
As for the suspension on Bradlex i just couldnt get as low as dwera, as much as i wanted to report him i just couldnt get that low. Was more for the fun.

i have done what now?

edit: guessing your talking about me reporting wiliam.
two words for you regarding that; Get bent.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
JoshYouAre said:
Me \o/.
I am never hugging anyone again. I have suffered severe emotional scarring at the hands of the French.
I will never be able to lay my hands around another hot female cleric like toxii ever again. :(

THANK YOU GOA!!! =D

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Its the truth, Kagato revealed our secret plans and we might aswell come forth and make it official.

Like a gay marriage :) Dad...theres something I need to say :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom