The Office Xmas Special - Top or Plop?

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
SPOILER!

1st one took a while but the second made up for it. Huzzah for Tim and Dawn!

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Missed the first part, thought the second part was pretty good.

I'm not huge on the Office, I find a few tit bits very funny, and the rest I just vegetate through. The 2nd part was better than average though, so well worth watching.

Patriarch

Fledgling Freddie
It was brilliant. The present Tim gave to Dawn was so sweet, and it was great that they finally got together.

exxxie

Fledgling Freddie
agreed... 1st part was a bit slow.. but Part 2 was brilliant. David Brent at the door waiting for his blind date... classic comedy moment, he doesnt need to talk after that line.. his face looking at the camera expresses everything.

9.5/10

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Supurb. Thought they were going to make David break down again, but they just let him tell Finchey to fuck off. That was funny as hell.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Im not a mega fan of the office but that episode was great, shame it was the last :(

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Only caught the last 20 mins of Part 1 and missed Part 2 completely but I liked what I did see. Just noticed the two parts being pretty well shared on Bitorrent (Am I allowed to say that on this forum?) so hopefully they're good quality :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Ep.2 is definitely now one of my favourites.

The scene in the pub where he meets his second date was classic.

"of ffs"

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I never really liked the office but the christmas special ones were quite good

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I thought it was really fantastic. It also shows theres a lot more to Ricky Gervais than just comedy.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Didn't see the second one unfortunately, but I thought the first one was a bit poo. Wasn't hugly amusing (altho Davids music video rocked) - I remember only being in stitches once,and that was before the credits when David turned to the camera and said "I'm not a plonker".

PR.

Fledgling Freddie
Was brilliant!

The 1st and 2nd dates were great :D

Whipped

Part of the furniture
And when he sees the fat woman walking to the door at the party and says to her, "Sorry, I'm waiting for a blind date and thought you were her. Phew!"

Pissed myself :D

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
leggy said:
Ep.2 is definitely now one of my favourites.

The scene in the pub where he meets his second date was classic.

"of ffs"

LMAO indeed i forgot about that :)

Dr_Gonzo

Fledgling Freddie
I think the 2nd ep was the better of the two, but they were both quality. I like the fact they found Harold as well to be part of the Z list celebrity blind date thing, that was class. It was a great ending, much more upbeat than I'd expected.

Patriarch

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the second episode was better than the first, but I loved both. I thought it was a shame that they didn't really set Gareth up for the future though.

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
Its the little things that make the office brilliant...

The woman crying at the christmas party after Oliver ("the office black guy") is tonguing some bird.

Or keith nodding away in the background whilst djing :)

Gray

FH is my second home
I was the last part of the first one, but i caught most of the 2nd... I dont really usually go for The Office stuff but it was just so fun to watch. Might have to go and watch the older series to see what ive missed...

The Dawn/Tim was good and i laughed when he was talkin to that BlindDate on the phone "You're not that nasty manager are you?" "me? no... oh gotta go now sorry!".....

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent finale. Thank god Tim and Dawn got together otherwise I would have file a complaint to the BBC

bigbb

Loyal Freddie
I really bloody enjoyed these episodes. I was nearly in tears with laughter with that fat girl at the pub.

Tim and Dawn, to echo other peoples thoughts, was a great ending. Really nice.

What a great way to end such a brilliant programme.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
The first episode made me think the office was done and dusted, but come the second my faith was restored and it was back to the old office. Glad Dawn and Tim got together, and even David managing to pull, what an episode :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Shall see it tonight, thanks to Mr Caskeh.

:D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I thought they were both good but not as good as the first and second series. For me the charm of the office was that there were parts you could relate to in your own office. These were funny but in a purley David Brents a bit of a twat way. Oh and hurray for Dawn & Tim.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
enyoyed the second part better, but cant help thinking it woulda been better if brent woulda topped himself rather than finding a woman. :rolleyes:

Embattle

FH is my second home
Never watched them, although my sister does and she didn't like the first one and because of that she didn't watch the second one.

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Totally loved it. The second one was much better, but then the first had "If you don't know me by now" which nearly made it the better ep. Oh, and loved the pregnant woman - met so many people like her before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom