the OFFCIAL "What gifts to get and bargains"

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Bodhi said:
Adults can tell the difference between a spelling mistake and a typo, and hence don't get pedantic about typos. You still have so much to learn young cockroach.

Ooh! I seem to remember a time when you made a real song and dance about a typo I made ;)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
If anyone is bored and fancy's helping out i would appreciate a little help in looking for a nail kit for my girlfriend, what i'm after is some kind of professional looking kit that helps file nails and shape them etc more than a kit that has alot of nail varnish/colours in it. (I'm after something thats reasonably priced and that i can order from on-line)

Thanks

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Garaen said:
If anyone is bored and fancy's helping out i would appreciate a little help in looking for a nail kit for my girlfriend, what i'm after is some kind of professional looking kit that helps file nails and shape them etc more than a kit that has alot of nail varnish/colours in it. (I'm after something thats reasonably priced and that i can order from on-line)

Thanks

Try John Lewis

Clown

Part of the furniture
I was using retard in the context of disability all along... And I'm not joking. I know cleverer retards than you.

Fucking halfwit.

Cyfr

Banned
Clown said:
I was using retard in the context of disability all along... And I'm not joking. I know cleverer retards than you.

Fucking halfwit.

I don't know anyone more childish than you :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sadly a bit cliche now, otherwise a fucking excellent wallet :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm getting Samm a massive dildo and a gag so she can leave me the fuck alone*

*may be edited if I sense she could see this

babs

Can't get enough of FH
That's really nice trem, I'm sure she'd love diamond jewellry and expensive perfume.

(added to make Trem's potential edited post more believable)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cyfr said:
At least I have the ability to be openminded and learn, fool.
To be open minded and learn you surely have to listen to others and accept their advice? So why haven't you fucked off yet?

As for Christmas gifts, look at the money you have for gifts, think what you could spend it on for yourself, and leave family and friends dissapointed.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I always buy myself a Christmas present. If I'm spending all this money, then I might as well get myself something nice as well. It's usually the only thing that I'll really appreciate getting anyway.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
HMV are doing buy 1 get 1 free on Futurama, Simpsons and Family Guy DVD boxsets. Not to shabby!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I've looked for that Mobius but I couldn't find owt on their site. Do you have a link please luv?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a FOX promotion, everyone who sells those boxsets will either be selling them BOGOF or half price.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i bought my dad a photo of boba fett with the actors autograph on it. you may think its shit but i bet you a quid he wont be expecting it :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Im getting a dremel multi tool :D \o/ woooo :D

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
as of next year im not doing christmas, but this year i've bought my niece a set of Air Drum Sticks, the kind you swing around and go TSH TSH TSH BADBOOM TSH TSH TSH BOOM BADDA BADDA TSH. I don't mean i didn't get her anything. these are battery powered drum sticks that sense a swinging motion.

if i can find as link ill put it here.

Recoil

Fledgling Freddie
Vae said:
I just went to try and get Sean Astins book, on his experience of being part of the Lotr production, signed as a gift for my sister at Forbidden Planet (Shaftesbury Avenue) but 150+ queue and me on an extended lunch break = no signing for me. Oh well got to find a new present idea now.

Dont bother its utter rubbish... not a huge amount about LOTR just lots of Sean going "Im not good enough, Im not paid enough, this is so difficult"

Dull Dull Dull

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom