The next thing...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok so for me it was my birthday and exam (in June) that were the BIG things I had to look forward to, and now I don't have anything on the horizon until I get my exam results which is supposed to be this month but tbh I don't know tbh it's been postponed but then it's October which includes the anniversary and halloween (and tbh october is a kick arsed month in its own right imo).

What is your next "thing" you are looking forward to and when is it?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
August 26th, goin to america for 17 days to see this girl i was going out with here last semester, free accomadation and all :) Tickets to a red sox and pats game already got courtesy of her fathers season tickets...sweeeeeet!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
resits
birthday at the end of the month with nothing to do cos my mates are all working dispersed all over the country

GO LIFE!

noblok

Part of the furniture
My master thesis should be finished by 14th of august. Then I can finally drop all the overly academic philosophy and focus on the more existentially relevant stuff.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Going to see Avenue Q tonight with my ladyfriend, then zorbing next weekend. And seeing Dylan Moran in October :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, not really looking forward to it as such, just a day, but turning 3-0 in november :ninja:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Going to a music festival in a couple of weeks, then get my A level results on the 20th of august, then on the 25th I'm going to Thailand, China and Vietnam with some friends, and then a month or so after that (don't remember the date) my first year of uni will start (unless I get shit grades and don't get in).

I've done nothing at all for the last month or 2, and now it's finally all happening.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, not really looking forward to it as such, just a day, but turning 3-0 in november :ninja:

Remind me to send you a grats card then :ninja: As thanks for the postcard you sent me with naked men. No need to suspect me, im h0nourable. I might even send a card with naked women.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
would it be geeky if i said a certain game? :(

no idea though. My friends and I talked about going to Columbia instead of celebrating christmas.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
No date as such just the following weeks activities with my man friend :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Fucking communist!
main.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
zorbing!!! man you have to post a review after you do it lol i'd love to have a go at that.

jeese you guys all planning travelling too, sounds great. Lamp, good luck with the swine flu, have fun lol

Bahumat

FH is my second home
resits
birthday at the end of the month with nothing to do cos my mates are all working dispersed all over the country

GO LIFE!

I thought that said "Resists"...wondered if it was a kickass template lol.

I am looking forward to my birthday week off work woo!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have holiday first week of September that im really looking forward too and now its even better as it looks like i will be on my Jack Jones for some quality sitting around in my underware time.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
omG WE SHOULD HOOK UP, i HAVE GOTTEN RD OF MY WIFE AND CHILD AT THE SAME WEEK.

FS CAPS i AIN RETYPING IT :p OH FFS WHAT A PRICK!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm not committing to putting trousers on it will just be a week of eating crap and rewatching TV. I may put a pair of shorts on when Tesco deliver my food but thats only a maybe.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Starting a job, albeit a totally shite one this week sometime. Im going this afternoon to proove my identity and get an induction etc.

Quite a relief to finally have a job, no more visiting the job centre for one thing. Hopefully I will save enough to do some travelling and working abroad etc.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Starting a job, albeit a totally shite one this week sometime. Im going this afternoon to proove my identity and get an induction etc.

Quite a relief to finally have a job, no more visiting the job centre for one thing. Hopefully I will save enough to do some travelling and working abroad etc.

Yaay Gratz Tris! What are you doing?

tris-

Working in Lidl as a store assistant. Compared to other retailers, you dont just do one thing though. They have very few staff per store, so you have to do be doing everything all the time so it shouldnt be too boring.
Promotion is also very accessible apparently, with them going for internal candidates over externals. I did a work trial with one bloke who got to a managerial role within 4 months from starting as an assistant.

I was supposed to start as a door to door debt collector today, but the company pulled out the positions with the agency I was with.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Working in Lidl as a store assistant. Compared to other retailers, you dont just do one thing though. They have very few staff per store, so you have to do be doing everything all the time so it shouldnt be too boring.
Promotion is also very accessible apparently, with them going for internal candidates over externals. I did a work trial with one bloke who got to a managerial role within 4 months from starting as an assistant.

I was supposed to start as a door to door debt collector today, but the company pulled out the positions with the agency I was with.

Yeah if they keep you busy you shouldn't get bored too fast. Also Lidl will have young people there who go to uni/college/other career paths and the slower staff wont get promoted over you so its win win!

Good luck buddy, you'll have to give us an update after your first week :)

tris-

Thanks.
It is better than nothing I guess, and it is pretty impossible to get a job in my choosen career path at the minute even with the degree.

Shit happens :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A possible career path in retail management :eek:

You have my deepest condolences tris.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Covering penis in jam and inserting it into a wasps nest with a "wasps are gay" post-it note

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Thanks.
It is better than nothing I guess, and it is pretty impossible to get a job in my choosen career path at the minute even with the degree.

Shit happens :)

exactly, my buddy steph (bright as a flipping button she is) got a job in McDonalds and loves it because its full of degree students who are all really nice and like you say, the promotion prospects are great if you stay 4 months you'll get assistant manager and because they are so keen to keep good staff on they bend the shifts according to what the students need.

As the saying goes tbh anything is better than nothing, glad you got a job buddy, may many boobies be forthcoming in your future employment...and none be old and hairy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom