The new Community Manager...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Met Mr Roaken yesterday and found him to be nice chap easy to talk to and answered any questions I had for him tho he didnt make rainbow spritlings all con green for me so I could farm they remains but he did show up at the spot I was at.

I did a /who 100 few times during day and was pleasently surprised to see Roaken making his presence felt then I saw Taryx online at some stage in DF.

Nice to see some GM online lately hope this Roaken will be more approachable than Requiel was from 1st impressions I liked what I saw.

Good luck Roaken with you new status.

Soulja

Thats great to hear - just having a GM with an elevated presence, who obviously wants to be in the game, and interact with the players will be a great improvement. Seconded on the good luck. I think we should all get behind the new gm's and cut them a lot of slack while they get into their new rolls and hope that in return they can champion the needs of the community and communicate our issues to GoA.

:fluffle:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Met the new fella this morning, he popped into Eras tower just after we had a fun fight with some albs to say hi and check we were having fun, then popped off :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
taryx is a good guy and will make a fine community manager...

100% pointless to open up a general dialect with the FH community because its all whine and zero knowledge...

req went out of his way to be communicative and I felt it was always thrown back in his face and people showed zero respect.
Can't help but agree there. I quite liked the fact that some of the GOA staff bothered with keeping in touch and answering questions over an unofficial forum, regardless of what they actually said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom