The new Community Manager...

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
has anyone seen him / her about yet?

have /who 100 a few times and seena [DEV] called roaken or something but not sure...

anyone?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aye whenever you attack a tower or so, he's normally around.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
taryx is a good guy and will make a fine community manager...

100% pointless to open up a general dialect with the FH community because its all whine and zero knowledge...

req went out of his way to be communicative and I felt it was always thrown back in his face and people showed zero respect.

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
I met Roaken while xp'ing near Crim, seems to be a nice person.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I met Roaken while xp'ing near Crim, seems to be a nice person.

No he is NOT !!!! Firstly he didnt duel me for the 1 mil rps i hope he is worth, hehe !! And secondly he didnt give me a bonus 471 spec points :( ... hehe ...

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
he told me he cudn't make me a leet melee char on my warden i said "give me leet melee please" he said "can't matey sorry cuz if i did that everyone would want it :p" i just replied "fuck them i asked first" heh seemed like a very very nice chap tho, Requiel tried to enforce things too aggressively i think good luck to the new guy anyway he gets my vote! :D

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Is it 1mil rps for a GM nowadays? :) thought the going rate was 500k or something :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Met Mr Roaken yesterday and found him to be nice chap easy to talk to and answered any questions I had for him tho he didnt make rainbow spritlings all con green for me so I could farm they remains but he did show up at the spot I was at.

I did a /who 100 few times during day and was pleasently surprised to see Roaken making his presence felt then I saw Taryx online at some stage in DF.

Nice to see some GM online lately hope this Roaken will be more approachable than Requiel was from 1st impressions I liked what I saw.

Good luck Roaken with you new status.

Soulja

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Why would you want to do that Gamah?

Septina

Part of the furniture
The same one who tells everyone to quit server if they dont wanna play 8 v 8? Oo

I do? Oo Last time i checked i was the one trying to organise the fg rvr on this server away from the people that wish to play any other way. :eek:
I dont care if people wants to zerg, add or do whatever when they play, sure i tend to be quite hotheaded in a spur of the moment kind of way, but each to their own. Last Agramon night we had was superb, bar the lack of enemy groups for hibs and hopefully this will be a trend that keeps going and more fg players will come back to the server.

Agramon night tonight again so everyone that wants to come join the fg vs fg fun in agramon check sig and join the channel to sign up your group. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The same one who tells everyone to quit server if they dont wanna play 8 v 8? Oo

find a quote where he says that, as far as i know he just wants the zerg to stick to humping each others towers and let the players who want to put the effort in do so without getting interrupted by morons

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
find a quote where he says that, as far as i know he just wants the zerg to stick to humping each others towers and let the players who want to put the effort in do so without getting interrupted by morons

If you're getting interrupted by morons: L2P or get MOC

ololololololololololololol

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
cadelin finds himself amusing, any1 else find his jokes amusing?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
cadelin finds himself amusing, any1 else find his jokes amusing?

I try my best. Not everybody has a natural talent like you to be able to post such hilarious whine threads so frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom