The Missing Sidi Lute/loot

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

natael

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Big fricking deal, Aligro has done 5 times as bad but it's okay because after failing to sell em for personal gain he gave up and tried to sell em for 'relic doors' or whatever the fuck it was .|

BW is just not the place for this crap

lol:p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
The actual drop has nothing to do with it, what matters is the principle of the thing.

Aussie stole from every single person that was on the raid when he refused to hand in the lute.

Aussie is a thief.

Aussie has been named and shamed.

I think most people's opinions of Aussie just dropped further down (if at all possible).

k
And all the other drops that Aussie has NOT stolen? ;> Flame Aligro already, he stole useful shit. :rolleyes:
GoL have been split and shamed, not Aussie.

Personally my opinion of Aussie was decent and my opinion of herbal is through the floor right now, private logs = private and even if they weren't where this was coming from, BW would not be the god-damn place to dismantle your guild from ;>

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

BW is just not the place for this crap

I thought this was the place where people come to whinge and hang out their dirty washing? :)

A

**Aligro**

fu landshark i have over 5plat of wood in my vault. for when the time comes

K

Karnage

k
And all the other drops that Aussie has NOT stolen?

And God knows what else he could have stolen? Other drops have gone missing on previous raids too. And what he may have stolen in the future? If this was his first offence and he had got away with it, why should he stop at that?

Flame Aligro already, he stole useful shit. :rolleyes:

Split was caused by Aussie, what is hapenning to GoL is BECAUSE of Aussie.

Aligro took items that no one in the lotto could actually use, and tried to sell them to get money to buy wood for relic doors. IMO thats better than going to someone's friend who was not on the raid / an alt.

Personally my opinion of Aussie was decent and my opinion of herbal is through the floor right now, private logs = private and even if they weren't where this was coming from, BW would not be the god-damn place to dismantle your guild from ;>

And if every word that was said in private, was kept in private, think how many criminals would still be walking the streets, causing God knows how much violence, crime and trouble.

L

loxleyhood

I have exactly 2.5p on an alt aptly named Keepdoorfund :p

O

old.LandShark

If you're going to drag largely-irrelevant RL comparisons into it, you know when paedophiles were exposed in england, the local communities went on a total witchhunt even though the guys were under close police supervision and had been cleared and labelled 'rehabilitated' by professional psychologists?
Same thing.
This should have remained private within GoL, now that it's been taken public there is absolutely no chance of things being sorted tbh...
Twat of a thing to do. And as for you standing around gloating at Aussie and cheering at Herbal.... grow the fuck up.

P

Pin

I also have 28p on an alt called Pinisarichmofo. Your point is? :m00:

O

old.LandShark

Personally, I've been up since 3:30am and I am going the hell to bed.
Everyone needs to really stfu and mind their own business.
Aussie - unwise.
Herbal - twatlike.
Pin - gifvsgl0dplzk

C

Cawr

Personally, I've been up since 3:30am and I am going the hell to bed.
Everyone needs to really stfu and mind their own business.
Aussie - unwise.
Herbal - twatlike.
Pin - gifvsgl0dplzk

Yes now stfu :rolleyes:

K

Karnage

If you're going to drag largely-irrelevant RL comparisons into it, you know when paedophiles were exposed in england, the local communities went on a total witchhunt even though the guys were under close police supervision and had been cleared and labelled 'rehabilitated' by professional psychologists?
Same thing.
This should have remained private within GoL, now that it's been taken public there is absolutely no chance of things being sorted tbh...
Twat of a thing to do. And as for you standing around gloating at Aussie and cheering at Herbal.... grow the fuck up.

Actually I think you'll find my RL comparison was relevant. What the hell has paedophiles got to do with thieving little sh*ts? (my current opinion of Aussie)

Ah well, can pick this appart anyway I guess...

Paedophiles were not kept under close police supervision until they were named within the local communities, and this was then only for their own protection.

Convincing pschiatrists that you are a "changed man" isn't exactly difficult. Want me to come up with largely irrelevant RL occurncies(sp?) where supposedly "changed" people have recommitted offences?

Keeping something that affects every single person that was on that Sidi raid in private should not have happenned, there could have been a cover up and we would have been none the wiser to having a thief amongst us (no way you look at it, Aussie stole, therefore he is a thief)

I gloated at Herbal's honesty in showing up this disgusting act commited by Aussie. Not at Aussie, I merely called him a TWAT and a thief.

H

Herbal Remedy

k
And all the other drops that Aussie has NOT stolen? ;> Flame Aligro already, he stole useful shit. :rolleyes:

Landshark , guild isn't being dismantled just aussies reputation if you had bothered to read above posts you'd have figured that out.

Tbh i cant see why your defending or supporting him (its seems you are to me) when even in this same thread aussie gets up on his moral horse about claiming and keeping drops by aligro and loxley (seems aussie forgot himself claiming the dragon bow only a few months back). While at the same time he feels he has the right to steal drops during other peoples raids.

You may approve of what aussie did but i certainly don't and after being lectured about lotto rules and drops by aussie in guild chat tonight i felt the need to post about his down right hypocritical behaviour. Yes its a private log but aussie damn well deserved it after the biggotry hes shown today.

I was going to handle it in guild as u can see from the irc logs that is untill aussie got on his moral horse at me. Ive been vary carefull to point out that Aussies actions are exactly that..... Aussies actions, not gols and in no way did i , or do i want gol hauled over the coals for this.

This was and is 100% aussies failure to abide by the raid rules and aussie stole the drop not gol. Wether he now tries to regain some of the faith people have lost in him by handing it over is upto him but i know for sure hes out of gol if he doesnt, mebe even if he does......... Thats up to gols rank 1 officers and gm gregorian to decide

G

gunner440

we did get threatened dont u remember?

mm and that was cos we were moving around in soem room and lox didnt like it

K

Karnage

Originally posted by gunZ-
we did get threatened dont u remember?

mm and that was cos we were moving around in soem room and lox didnt like it

Lox shouldn't have to threaten you to do something he has asked / told you to to do :)

But nvm :)

H

Herbal Remedy

and that gives aussie the right to keep drops for his brother chars how?

also where exactly did i mention anything about being threatened (should the ^^ nono that above is) post be referring to me

G

gunner440

lol we werent in front of aligro we were at the back of some hall during one of our 10min downtime sessions

ppl can get bored u know

A

Aussie-

herbal aint gol anymore, he left guild because he lost lotto.
if he want to continue doing childish, i dont really care.

btw this shit about me telling to keep loot???
we had a big whipeout at horsies, nearly survived it. Our group found the Lute during lotto. I told them to keep it for all the 'BAN from lotto' threatments

G

gunner440

boys have a p**** and girls have a v*****

fyi

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Aussie-
if he want to continue doing childish, i dont really care.

He left GoL due to somebody thieving a drop that was not rightfully his.

Stop trying to flame Herbal for a mistake that YOU made.

A

Aussie-

how would you know, can you read /gu?
Aligros raid (the lute one) was yesterday, Herbal left just after he lost the lotto of Chainhauberk today

K

Karnage

btw this shit about me telling to keep loot???

Uhmmm......

Originally posted by Aussie- I told them to keep it for all the 'BAN from lotto' threatments

Congratulations Aussie! you just managed to make yourself look like a retard in 1 post :)

R

Restart

Originally posted by **Aligro**
fu landshark i have over 5plat of wood in my vault. for when the time comes

I think the time might of come when we actually HAD relics??
but didnt see any sort of attempt to upgrade doors on keeps/relics, maybe your saving it for a special occasion i dunno.

A

Aussie-

cba to discuss with ppl who know shit . you hear steal drop and blabla drama drama.

J

Jergiot

hum herbal u shoulda kept it privat :[, u just did more dmg to GoL :[

H

Herbal Remedy

no i quit because you and a few others decided i couldnt even lotto for it any more lies and bullshit ud like to post?

need a spade to dig that hole your in deeper?

K

Karnage

cba to discuss with ppl who know shit . you hear steal drop and blabla drama drama.

Simple question.

Did you steal the lute?

Not a hard question, yes / no answer only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread