The Missing Sidi Lute/loot

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

**Aligro**

The stolen Sidi Lute/loot

i was looking through my screenies and i found this.

Lute

Chim picked it up, chims Group did not hand it in, own up now guys

O

old.BJ|Bored

hmm
of all the items to go 'ld' with a lute???

must be a mistake ;)

R

Restart

maybe it got "lost" in someone's backpack a little like that thrust weapon that Aligro had on the last raid.
And talking about going LD with Sidi items, seem to remember Aligro going "ld" for a long while half way through the lotto for a rather long time, must be one shite Internet Cafe or there was something he really wanted.....

A

Aussie-

i waited like 10 mins after aligro went ld in the middle of lotto
90% left to dragonraid. don't wanna know what happened to the rest of items.
about missing loot, dunno i think chim was in my group. as far as i know our group got all loot from boss 1 till boss 7, gave everything within the minute. cba to find out who has the lute, such usefull instrument :rolleyes:

A

Aussie-

btw loxley you said you like critic?

Lox.jpg

you say you're co leader and you claim a drop, plz make sure you can LEAD the raid when leader goes ld, next time i'll laugh in your face.

G

gunner440

i gave in what i got

1h thruster and teh dye T_T

F

froler-mid

there was 2 friar robes dropped...only 1 lottoed...(?)

H

Hit ^_^

dont forget most stuff were probebly pre-claimed.

R

Restart

The mystery of the disappearing loot continues....

H

Hit ^_^

think the lute will turnup.
or someone salvaged it :p

as its ever used anyway. (allmost)

O

old.LandShark

Well, now that healchant is 31hp per tick I do actually use it when soloing... but you'd have to be some kind of mental cripple to have resists and skills on an instrument so that you don't get it half the time :eek:

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Aussie-
btw loxley you said you like critic?

Lox.jpg

you say you're co leader and you claim a drop, plz make sure you can LEAD the raid when leader goes ld, next time i'll laugh in your face.

I don't know my way around the tunnels. Logical decision? Let someone lead who does. Was the right decision and I stand by it.

O

old.Emma

all these selfish people claiming items before they drop.. be fair lotto the damn things. or else next time i wont hand in the uber Royal Assassins Vest ;p

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by old.Emma
all these selfish people claiming items before they drop.. be fair lotto the damn things. or else next time i wont hand in the uber Royal Assassins Vest ;p

You would realise the irony of that though?

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I don't know my way around the tunnels. Logical decision? Let someone lead who does. Was the right decision and I stand by it.

Well, if you can't lead what gives you the right to preclaim stuff? Tbh, I don't give a toss, but you must admit that's what the objectors must be thinking...

O

old.chim aira

just to make things clear
I got no lute in my inventory, don't know about the rest of my grp, but i know we gave all the loot we got to loxley or you, don't want to get the risk of you WHISKING me.
And if it got lost or whatever, it' may be a Sidi drop, but after all, it's just a lute, not like it's used a lot.

K

Khalen

No stress, no anger, no long waitings, no stupid actions. Gotta love not being there :)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Well, if you can't lead what gives you the right to preclaim stuff? Tbh, I don't give a toss, but you must admit that's what the objectors must be thinking...
You mean you dont think people deserve a pre-claimed drop just for organising a CG? heh

L

loxleyhood

Its so easy for people to just turn up and assume that no work has gone into it so they might as well whine about something so the raid leaders have something to occupy themselves with.

Its getting so annoying waiting to hear from somebody who actualy has a clue.

A

Aule Valar

aligro does the work, and deserves the drop
if i open the cg first can i preclaim please?

L

loxleyhood

This is like asking a garbage man questions on quantum theory. :p

F

Falcore

it takes work, once u get into a rythem its easy tho

I really hink a lot of ppl comment when they havent actually lead a major raid, be it a items hunt or relic, its hard to comment till u have, i screwed the first legion raid up completely in some ways, but the ones after that went smoothly and we got it down to a fine art...as for drops going missing, it happens, if u can catch the bastards name and shame em, if u r sure its on purpose ofc....

Still dont agree that now aligro wants a sword after he has already got a shield with 4 8% resists, but its his raids if he wants to kill em off its his business

D

Draylor

Heh

Im just waiting for the first Sidi raid with 8 leaders all pre-claiming drops.

After all its just far too much work for 2 people - right? :rolleyes:

A

Aussie-

there is absolutly _no_ reason you deserve a claim.
just lotto like everyone else. it's not like there are that many minstrels and scouts who show up.

L

loxleyhood

You have absaloutly no right to talk about this Aussie, at least im claiming a drop which I actually intend to use rather than sell on in two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread