The Merge of Prydwen and Excalibur on Catacombs?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I heard some roumors, that prydwen and excalibur would be merged when catacombs comes out? due to low numbers of players etc...

is it just a roumor or is it a fact? and how will it be (if its true) with the people (like myself) who got charrs on both servers?

Would like to know :)

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
i will quit if they merge EU servers
and afaik,no.Think goa's server structure prohibits server clustering,there was a post about it some time ago(not sure though)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it'd be pretty daft to cluster pryd/excal for two reasons:

1. only one english server for new players (so only one realm)
2. the populations are high enough to support themselves fine and any increase in population (say from the release of an expansion or the end of a free first month of WoW) from returning players or new players would make the server unplayable.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Unless you read something on the official Goa site about clustering or merging then it is a rumour and not official. We will not be merging any servers and are not making any decisions regarding clustering until the option is available in patch 1.74.

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
any chance that Goa can merge london with hawaii with the release of catacombs?

its bloody freezing out side

:m00:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:
any chance that Goa can merge london with hawaii with the release of catacombs?

its bloody freezing out side

:m00:

id support such a change 8)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Unless you read something on the official Goa site about clustering or merging then it is a rumour and not official. We will not be merging any servers and are not making any decisions regarding clustering until the option is available in patch 1.74.

Thank god, i didnt like idea of server clustering, and it kinda scared me a secound there :D

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
gogogo clusterrrrrrrrr!1

gifv prydwen rpcows! :m00:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
it'd be pretty daft to cluster pryd/excal for two reasons:

1. only one english server for new players (so only one realm)

Isn't it just the RvR zones? And why only one realm?

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
GOA will have one chanse to make this game good again and its with clustering

IMO

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
RS|Phil said:
Isn't it just the RvR zones? And why only one realm?

it clusters the pve zones together (although there are 3 copies) so you can travel between.

If you have a character on one realm in a cluster you cannot log any character on another realm for 8 hours after logging in.

(so e.g. if you have an alb on percival you can't login to your hib nimue chars for 8 hours)

If you have characters on one realm in a cluster you CANNOT CREATE NEW CHARACTERS OF ANOTHER REALM on the same cluster (unless you alreayd have chars in that realm/server)

In other words: if prydwen was clustered with excalibur and you only had albs on excalibur you would be unable to create hibs or mids without buying another account.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Can't say i'm in favour of the idea of clustering ....

Gamah

Banned
Oh and I support clustering..but then again thas because prydwen is a dead piece of crap atm.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
You do realise prydwen players > Excal sheep? :p

You mean pry cows > excal sheep? Well, with clustering that myth will get a chance to be tested. Too bad a realm on one server can't attack the same realm on the other :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oboy said:
GOA will have one chanse to make this game good again and its with clustering

IMO

As a hib i am totally aginst clustering and i would quit if it went ahead ... alb+mid on pywd are totally overpopulated and hibs are a rumour thats seldom seen ... more heard :D
Hibs would be screwed over bigtime , and what about chars on different servers with same names etc ??? , wont work + its not welcom

Kthanxbye :wanker:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Clustering without the 8 hour login and new realm limitation would be a good thing.

- English -

Resident Freddy
clustering will save EU Daoc rvr'ers, theres about 3fg everynight rvring, and its zzzz looking for them, and when you do, you get 5 scout adds.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
Clustering without the 8 hour login and new realm limitation would be a good thing.

Yes lets turn excal/pryd into one big crossrealming/realmpoint pharming fest!

:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom