The Interview

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, it only effected a tiny amount of people because only a tiny amount of people actually have access to the internet. Most people in NK probably don't even know or care that it happened.

They get their comedy news from an intranet that wasn't effected.

Last edited:

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Most of the people in NK are not allowed the internet as the country is ran by a Tyrant so i have no sympathy for the loss of internet usage the NK elite have faced

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Not at those prices...
I wanted to agree with you, then I looked at the list of people involved on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2404567/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

While a few names I looked for are missing thats a pretty impressive list.
If anyone is bored enough see how many of the names on that list you can link to one or more games :)
Random guesswork is likely to work in a few cases, some of the audio guys have a near-endless list of credits.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You don't give up a distribution channel if you don't have to. Cinema is profitable and your view they'd make more money not releasing that way is flat wrong. Example, Netflix and Amazon sourced programmes, which in reality cost customers fuck all, are still being pirated. There is no more attractive price point than "free".

heh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30599836

We will see...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...although being completely retarded, it appears Sony don't actually want my money. Restricted to US only, I can't even pay for it and watch via a proxy. US cards only.

Oh well.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
...although being completely retarded, it appears Sony don't actually want my money. Restricted to US only, I can't even pay for it and watch via a proxy. US cards only.

Oh well.
Will be pirated quickly no doubt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yup, my point exactly. I wanted to pay Sony some money to watch their film. They clearly don't want my money so I will watch it for free.

I have a crisp £5 note here in my wallet, I would love to give it to Sony to watch their film but they are essentially refusing to take it. Their loss.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Watched it, kinda meh, wouldnt spend money on it.

If dick and fart jokes and weed are HILARIOUS to you though, you'll probably love it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Watched it, kinda meh, wouldnt spend money on it.

If dick and fart jokes and weed are HILARIOUS to you though, you'll probably love it.

What did you expect with james franco and seth rogan :p?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Restricted to US only

this is why the pir8's go yarr. well, idiot release restrictions and retarded tax regulations. I''m sure the Hbo's, Amazon's and Sony's of the world really want me to sign up. They're being hindered by other things.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Came down in about 5 mins as the torrents are so busy with it

ECA

I am a FH squatter
What did you expect with james franco and seth rogan :p?

Wellll from a film not much really. Rogens films have mostly been shit.
His other stuff is great though. When he's telling life stories, or doing character acting I really like Rogen, but in films he tends to be that chubby funny lookin dude in unfunny films.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
15mil in online sales already, not too shabby at all.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
It will be interesting to see piracy figures in America. I mean, outside America is pretty standard because it's not available but if it's still being pirated to shit in the US while being available online for not alot of money then that's not very encouraging.

Anyway, Man Wants Refund After Buying $650 in Tickets to ‘The Interview’. Hah, unlucky.
Unlucky? Serves him the fuck right, he tried to scam people for tickets on the black market.

People will still pirate the movie. Even if you would get $5 to see it, people would still pirate it. For many different, more or less real, reasons.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Unlucky? Serves him the fuck right, he tried to scam people for tickets on the black market.
You saw where I put "hah" just before "unlucky", right? That means I didn't actually think he was unlucky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom