Film The Hobbit

opticle

Part of the furniture
If you think it was drawn out then you clearly don't like the book as much as you thought tbfh.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The book is the best childrens book I've ever read tbfh.

image001.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Really great book Waz - but none of his books shine a light to The Hobbit IMO :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The book is the best childrens book I've ever read tbfh.

Very well might be and i was simply speculating since usually books are more drawn out then movies. Though in this peter jackson case not so sure :D

In this case also drawn out shouldn't be taken too negatively, just that some scenes felt a bit long.

russell

FH is my second home
Saw it today. Aiden Taylor is hot. James Nesbitt steals it with only about 6 lines. I worried how my 9 and 11 year old would cope with the 3 hours... But it was fine, they were enthralled. I liked it

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
meh depends what you're in to I guess :)

Nate

FH is my second home
I didn't realise it was that guy from being human

Nate

FH is my second home
take rainbows for laughing at my/their expense!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh 24/b is just sucking more and more. the past year or so.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Had a good cam last week..just not the same..needs 1080 and big screen

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just got back from watching this and i loved it i think its as good as the fellowship of the ring HFR took it to a whole new level blew me away the detail and sound

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Watched it last night, thought it was great, but one minor minor thing that annoyed me about it;
The introduction of Radagast would've been a perfect time to explain that in LOTRO the eagles help is due to Radagasts relationship with nature, and that he sides with Gandalf, and not Sarumann due to his opinions of him, they touched upon it, but didn't really explain it well enough, frankly.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watched it last night, thought it was great, but one minor minor thing that annoyed me about it;
The introduction of Radagast would've been a perfect time to explain that in LOTRO the eagles help is due to Radagasts relationship with nature, and that he sides with Gandalf, and not Sarumann due to his opinions of him, they touched upon it, but didn't really explain it well enough, frankly.

Well on Wikipeedo it says they help because Gandalf healed the Eagle king from a poison arrow.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well on Wikipeedo it says they help because Gandalf healed the Eagle king from a poison arrow.
Yeah but the point is, Radagast was seen as useless when infact he was helping everyone by bettering the relationship between the people and nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom