The History of Excalibur updated

Aussie

Banned
why are all whiners ppl who were already sleeping or didnt attend? if you weren't there fuck off?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
why are all whiners ppl who were already sleeping or didnt attend? if you weren't there fuck off?

exactly, none should whine unless they were awake all night.

personally i think both raids were ok, the aggro management raid is annoying, but it's valid tactics atm (recent patch notes show it's going to be impossible in NF as a broadcast goes out when a door goes down from what i've seen). Personally i was in dreamland at the time, but fair play to aussie for his tactics and the sheer bloody mindedness of the mids and albs who fought all night.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
bah...whine again.

Well back on track. Nol how about "Silent Engaging" for the last Alb raid?

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
More importantly, you think they should stop raiding because you want to go to bed, but you didn't afford them the same courtesy.

I'm not alb and I've not said a word about when someone is "allowed" to raid, I said they suck for needing 8 hours to raid when the others are sleeping.

nol said:
I took no keeps, because I am a Hib, and therefore an UNBIASED party in this argument.

And if you look REAAAAAL HAAAAAARD you'll see that the part you just replied to was directed at noaim, not you.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
(recent patch notes show it's going to be impossible in NF as a broadcast goes out when a door goes down from what i've seen).

No.

Not impossible, just more difficult. We will just have spend a bit more practise time. It paid off this time. In NF you just need the timing spot on.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Skilgannon said:
No.

Not impossible, just more difficult. We will just have spend a bit more practise time. It paid off this time. In NF you just need the timing spot on.

in nf u need to get some keykeeps so shut up cause we then know when U are able to get EVEN CLOSE to our relic keep..

if u don't have those key keeps ur not able to go past relicwall -> bye engage raid

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
in nf u need to get some keykeeps so shut up cause we then know when U are able to get EVEN CLOSE to our relic keep..

if u don't have those key keeps ur not able to go past relicwall -> bye engage raid

Since when has holding keeps meant a relic raid?

If it did we would have relic raids every hour! Atm, several keeps control the courtyard guards and the nukers. Does taking them = relic raid?

Nothing I have seen, admittedly from a Mid perspective, indicates engage raids can't be done. They will be more difficult but not impossible. Will require cunning and a disciplined well-honed team, aswell as the 'boy who cried wolf' factor.

Suggest you go play NF a bit to get your facts right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom