The 'hi, who's still alive?' thread

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I also remember her being one of the nicest and most pleasant people on this forum

Being nice on an internet forum doesn't win you respect (rightly or wrongly).

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Also when/why did Toth leave?

Because he was an argumentative, pointlessly contrary twat who roamed around saying the opposite just for the sake of it. Every single thread that he entered got derailed - he eventually got hounded off the forum and hasn't been back. Don't miss the cunt one bit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And he admitted to doing it all on purpose to wind people up as well. If he actually believed half of the shit he spouted it would be one thing but to be deliberately destructive like he was takes a special kind of arsehole.

gohan

FH is my second home
Being nice on an internet forum doesn't win you respect (rightly or wrongly).
A. Yes it does for people that aren't cunts
B. Who gives a solitary fuck about respect on an internet forum? Talk about low life goals :p

gohan

FH is my second home
SI!!! Just finished uni and about to start teacher training!! Gonna fuck up the country by warping young munds because I'm an evil genius

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Good luck with that. Shed loads of holidays. But it costs ya twice the amount to go anywhere hehe

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Looking back over my posts , you can clearly see when I left my office based job and started mainly posting from my phone with one finger type.
The sentencing has gone all that'll do and I dont use big words because I havent got spell check.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Looking back over my posts , you can clearly see when I left my office based job and started mainly posting from my phone with one finger type.
The sentencing has gone all that'll do and I dont use big words because I havent got spell check.
Never used a phone to do internet stuff. Tablet is much better.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Use Google voice input

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
I only came back as Georgie and Mister_Teedles said it was dead...

Bollocks is it !!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
there may be World of Warships players on here @Tay, you never know! :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
My god, dropped in a month later (ish) and people still here wtf?

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I don't know what made me pop on here but just wanted to say hi to anyone who remembers me!

I was the (now-thankfully-ex) partner of the notorious Xavier (now of pixeldynamo). Child abandoned extraordinaire but we won't go there! Maybe that would ring any bells? :)

Since I was last on here I've got myself a degree (finally), qualified as a nurse and had a daughter. Who is part of the reason I am awake right now. And I am still utterly addicted to games.

I'm also a lot older!

Might have a browse, in my current sleepless state...

Good to see some very familiar names. We may need a 'Best Zimmerframe' thread before so long.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Don't want one of them until it can be self driving!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hi Bym!

Finally got rid of that 'character.' :)

Gratz on the degree and daughter. Daughters are great :)

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Bym!

Finally got rid of that 'character.' :)

Gratz on the degree and daughter. Daughters are great :)

It took me far too long to lose that little piece of baggage ;)

Thank you :) And yes, she is absolutely brilliant! Hopefully will actually wee IN the toilet too...unlike my boys ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well I don't know what made me pop on here but just wanted to say hi to anyone who remembers me!

I was the (now-thankfully-ex) partner of the notorious Xavier (now of pixeldynamo). Child abandoned extraordinaire but we won't go there! Maybe that would ring any bells? :)

Since I was last on here I've got myself a degree (finally), qualified as a nurse and had a daughter. Who is part of the reason I am awake right now. And I am still utterly addicted to games.

I'm also a lot older!

Might have a browse, in my current sleepless state...

Good to see some very familiar names. We may need a 'Best Zimmerframe' thread before so long.

I remember him, I stupidly lent him some money and IIRC I had to threaten legal action to get it back. Lesson learnt. Glad you dumped him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom