The 'hi, who's still alive?' thread

gohan

FH is my second home
Haven't been on here for years, glad to see it's still going. Anything changed much or same old complaining and boobs?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi mate <3

Less boobs, a whole lot more complaining these days. Toht is gone, so there is always that...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
wb pr0han. we're all older, wrinklier and crankier. except myself, who is forever young and beautiful, and Deebs, who was already as old and wrinkly as it is possible to get.

gohan

FH is my second home
Aha not much has changed then..... no Toht, not sure how I feel about that. Probably happy but it's like when Dwera left IRC. Who is there to argue with now?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Or express a deep seated love for Muslims.....

gohan

FH is my second home
Anti brexit mostly for selfish reasons that I want to live in Italy. Plus we're not the Empire people still seem to think we are. But fuck it right? What's done is done and not much will change other than people's perception of Britain. Some Muslims are alright, some are cunts. As with all people ;) how am I doing so far?

georgie

FH is my second home
Anti brexit mostly for selfish reasons that I want to live in Italy. Plus we're not the Empire people still seem to think we are. But fuck it right? What's done is done and not much will change other than people's perception of Britain. Some Muslims are alright, some are cunts. As with all people ;) how am I doing so far?

Far too measured, fuck off. ;)

Edmond

Yeah, you need to chuck a few Daily Fail links in there too

gohan

FH is my second home
Oh jesus don't get me started on fucking mail readers! Muslim terrorist are stealing your jobs while simultaneously claiming your hard earned benefits and burning the flag cos it offends them so much!

Edmond

Oh jesus don't get me started on fucking mail readers! Muslim terrorist are stealing your jobs while simultaneously claiming your hard earned benefits and burning the flag cos it offends them so much!
Oh, so you've browsed over @Job's posts then

gohan

FH is my second home
I did notice, but didn't wanna say. Only just come back thought I'd play nice for a bit

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
While you were away, , Michael Jackson died, Samsung brought out an exploding phone, and @TdC left his wallet on the bar and we maxed out his credit card at the Indian restaurant next door.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Heh, funny I also had a an urge to come back and check things out lately too. How is everyone? How is being a dad Cokenose?

From the day off-topic was merged things seemed to die off to me. At the time I was pro-merge, but I have to admit the anit-mergers were right.

I think Ezteq leaving was the beginning of the end. :(

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Daoc was dieing - and with the numbers we had back then, the offtopic would have died soon after anyway.

It's a forum - not a silo farm.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Daoc was dieing - and with the numbers we had back then, the offtopic would have died soon after anyway.

It's a forum - not a silo farm.
Perhaps. But for me there was a noticeable change in the tone of conversation afterwards. All the conversation seemed to only be in a few threads. I don't know if it was people being afraid to start new topics or what. Maybe it's rose tinted glasses, but I just preferred the vibe of the place then.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Was that the person who mistook freddyshouse for Facebook? Because if it is, it really really wasn't.
Maybe she was a bit off base with that one post looking for praise, but I also remember her being one of the nicest and most pleasant people on this forum back in the day. It might have been annoying, but people were also rude. IMO at least.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Heh, funny I also had a an urge to come back and check things out lately too. How is everyone? How is being a dad Cokenose?
A lot less monies for coke, that's for sure! No, really it is great. Two small bundles of joy and love. Couldn't ask for more.

How you've been? Ready for a new season(great start, with Brady being out and all)?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
A lot less monies for coke, that's for sure! No, really it is great. Two small bundles of joy and love. Couldn't ask for more.

How you've been? Ready for a new season(great start, with Brady being out and all)?
Happy to hear it man. I'm getting close to a point in my life where it can't be long before I'm there myself now, so it's always good to hear something more positive than "You'll never sleep again!" haha.

I'm pretty good. Got a new job, actually maybe about to get an even newer job. Got a dog. And I'm beyond hyped for the season. Jimmy Goatroppolo hype Train! It was a hell of a start right? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom