The guide to popularity, celebrity and attention is here!

F

-Freezingwiz-

lol nice post....

2bad I rolled a mincer =( need to use more then 3 butons and a not uber class ^^

but imo the most variable/funny class in albion !

Z

zmurf

U forgot to mention

x) Make a post on bw with some sort of guide or long story in an attempt to be funny and thereby remembered, and if u can slide in irony about popularity to avoid ppl realising u r making this to become popular, this is a good trick, and should be used ....

A

Asq

Originally posted by zmurf
U forgot to mention

x) Make a post on bw with some sort of guide or long story in an attempt to be funny and thereby remembered, and if u can slide in irony about popularity to avoid ppl realising u r making this to become popular, this is a good trick, and should be used ....
Look who went away and came back :p

O

old.Tzeentch

no.gif

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Asq

he left daoc not bw :p and atm he is still not playing his shammie (or atleast not yesterday :).

Btw pachealer might be powerful it actually requires some skill to play (or atleast properly). Insta mezz and insta stun wont get you that far and besides mezzing you will also be healing and trying to stay alive :).
But it was a nice read :D

F

Forau

#1. Why can't we be on the 1337 rvrguild list? :(

#2. Does it still count if I had a stealther before my fotm healer?

D

Divinia

yes zmurf i did this to get popular and to get friends that dont know me.

R

Rhaed

i really enjoyed it... really very funny thread ;)

:bazbeer:

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Asq

Never left bw (i use other section's than daoc, but this is primary) Not comming back to excal, not now not ever ... but the bw whine and getting ppl all fired up, is fun still ;)

Users who are viewing this thread