The guide to popularity, celebrity and attention is here!

D

Divinia

Yes, its finally here, the ultimate guide for attention in DAoC, written by me Divinia:

Divinia’s Guide to Attention in the game:
”Dark Age of Camelot”

So you want to be a famous, well known and a really popular guy that plays DAoC?

Lucky for you that I have written this guide about how to be a real celebrate in the world of DAoC. I am going to type down a few steps about how to make your journey to the celebrates a easy one with almost no effort.

The top seven of “get well known tips” comes here:

7. An easy thing to do is to simply look up what characters that are both good and don’t require skill, because we don’t want any skill and effort involved do we?

Either you can roll a char or do the best way, buy one from ebay. Be glad to use your mom’s credit card and tell her to fuck off when she asks why.

When you have rolled the most suiting class for you (read. Manachanter, Zerker, Pachealer etc.) You only have to exp it up to 50. The best way to get there is to act false and pretend to have atleast 5+ other 50’s so you can tell others how to play and use those false 50’s as a backup for your statements.

When you hit 50 simply join a RVR-guild that roams Emain 24/7. There’s plenty of them on Excalibur; VGN, LA, RG, BC, FC, GoL. Those guilds should be the most suiting. Now all you have to do is sit back, play your 3-button class and let the RP’s flow in.

6. Register at BW. This is the most effective place to get well known at. The list contains many things that you need a BW account to be able to do. But first we have to make sure the basic rules; Get a Signature that shows your elite RVR-guild together with your name, class and realmrank (Its also good if u have a link to different type of zergs, read: Glottis_Xanadu).

When you have settled the signature you just have to start postfarming, the rank Earther is the ultimate goal to show people that you are very experienced and elite. The different posts/threads you should post per day is:

At least 1-3 grats threads per day. But don’t forget to mention how the congratulated person zerged their way to the Realmrank.

At least 1-5 nerf threads per day about different things (read savages, chanters)

At least 1-3 Zerg threads per day, You should point out the worst enemies in Emain and the ones that often kill you in even battles as the worst zergers.

5. Alliance Chat Abuse, this one is a bit of “last year” but it can still make you gain some popularity among the lower ranks of people that are struggling for the same goal as you. Use the /as as a real cool guy that knows everything and everything is sorted, sarcastic comments about other players/guilds that u feel sucks because they haven’t walked the same way that you are doing. Don’t hesitate to use words like: omfg n00b, wtfpwned, and reply “What realm fuckhead?” when someone does a “2fg albs at HMG”

4. IRC, This is the home of elite DAoC-players who are highly appreciated because of their high ranks amongst the popularity-leads. The number one channel for you and your elite talk is: #celticfist. Here you can brag about your efforts in RVR where you pushed 2 buttons and “pwned” the by far outnumbered enemies. You should also always complain about enemies’ number when they killed you. A simple formula for this is to multiply the numbers of enemies that beat you by 3. So if 1fg kills you say: [elitehardcorervrplayer]: FFS insertguildhere stop zerging you cunt fucking whores that was atleast 3fgs. Afterwards you go make BW thread. But don’t show any screen that can be used as proof against you.

3. Get a stealther to level 50. This can easily be done with some elite powerlevling. If someone asks to join you can simply reply with: “im fucking elite fucking cocksucker, go foad plz” (the plz cheers them up when u declines they question)

With this Stealther you now also have a new char to add to your elit BW sig. You should now enter some stealthzergs to camp Milegates with. You should always point out that you go solo when you and your group have killed someone, if someone managed to get a screenshot you have these excuses; “he/them added” “I was clearing out a NS/SB/infil stealthzerg at xMG“ or just say “Yeah right, that’s like 4 months old or something”

This stealthier also gives you a good excuse if your guild should be pointed out as zergers on BW. Just say “lol I was playing my stealthier then” or “Ive been playing my stealthier for 3 months now fucktard”

2. Quit the game, or atleast make a “Quitting post” on Barrysworld. The reason should be; Zergs and tired of all the retards that aint as elite as you are. Now, you aint really quitting the game you are just using this post to boost your ego. The ego gets boosted by every post that says goodbye etc. and the ego boost formula is calculated like this:

rank popularity on the posters between 1-5. if a guy with 1 popularity says goodbye you only gey one point. But if someone with the rank of 5 says goodbye u get 5 points. Afterwards you can read the egometer:

0-10 points: You have made it this far, but still your too unleet. You better change guild or await a comeback post*

10-50 points: You are one of those that “are in a rvr-guild and often debates on BW but ppl only think you are a fucking retard so they don’t give a fuck” but still many of the ones walking by the same path as you say goodbye, while thinking “another one out of they way for my leetness”

50-150 points: You have succeded in the celebrity race. You can now repeat all the above things from 1 time per week/1 time per day.

150+ points: Wow, You have suceded in everything. And some ppl might actually like you. But don’t trust them. The only thing they want is to get you out of their way in they quest for popularity and leetness.

A well fitting quitting time is when you are going on a vacation or being busy for a weekend.

1. Now, you are on the finish-line of succeeding in your journey. Now just do a /gc quit, from here be unguilded or create your own 1fg pwnage guild that have the right to do some fucking hardcore whining. Now you also have to point out that everything is so easy for you, theres nothing for you in daoc that requires skill and you know how to do everything best. You can do those statements everywhere because people respect you.. or is it really you? It cant be, since u have never been yourself.

This is written with sarcasm in mind and should be viewed as a total inconvenient text written by a retard who isn’t elite.

Forums.barrysworld.com
Irc.quakenet.eu.org - #celticfist + various daoc-channels
Celtic Fist: Alliance Chat
All rvr-guilds out there
Various quitters-comebacker’s for giving me the idea ;)
Everyone in my dear guild Ithil Galad, because they bare with me.

All rights reserved
Divinia. Celt Silverhand. Master Songstress.

J

Jozen

Well

Well i didnt read it but i got first reply, always smth you beatch !

R

Rollie

lol quality and sooooo true of muppets like cougar.

D

Divinia

Re: Well

Originally posted by Jozen
Well i didnt read it but i got first reply, always smth you beatch !

walk the path of div-leetness and u shall see teh liggit and teh end of teh tunnel!

O

old.m0000

you forgot "post a post on bw about how to become a celebrity in some easy steps, like me"

oh wait, u did.

A

Aloca

OR just like most peps do.
post farm with useless info or lines

N

Novamir

i have a simpler guide for people with learning difficulties who want to feel really great about winning and believe they have skills.

1. level a h2h savage to 50
2. go to emain in a savage group and beat every group with "skills and tactics"
3. rejoice in newfound uber-l33tness

A

adari

im trying to find it funny but i cant seem to succeed

A

Asha

you forgot, post a sexy pic of yourself at bw (preferably involving nakedness and/or household objects) :p

O

old.lewstherin

ahahahahhahah... divinia this was damn funny! Good post..!

S

Sleet

Originally posted by Ahqmae
It works showing off ebops too Censi ;)

although censi is one of the nicest fellas playing the game.............

i smiled when i read this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread