The Greatest on Camlann

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Horason said:
Seventh eclipse is as dangerous as a .. crocodile? .. no .. a lion? no ... a tiger? no ... a rattlesnake .. no .. no.. no ... no... no

AS A BUNNY

What is wrong with you? :(

To post that todswollop once is bad enough, but twice?

And a lion is blatently more dangerous than a croc...

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
clavia still trying to convince ppl that he was the best theurg? ;D

calaywien was, sorry ;p
have you brain? Where i told, that i was best theurg of all Camlann... all time i meant time, "WHEN I PLAYED!!!" omg accept this gimps. And I know, that we can result theurgs, what was active when Camlann had 800+ ppls and when max 250 ppls (me played here) so sorry, this is very hardcore for your brains.

xtortionist said:
jesus clavia, maulerz owned you so badly when he was a rr2 reroll in any 8v8 fight involving the two of you.

And? He is still noob, everyone person, what i know tell that...just see his movie.
Maulerz is theurg, what dont play in FG w/o BG bot, I played
Maulerz is theurg, what imo w/o having ML9+ never kill me
And Maulerz was RR2 at Christmass 2005, when i started play again with nearly completed Clavia at RR3L7 with ML2?

What more to say, SpaNNiarD grps with good assist, heal + with theurg (me) was easy to kill -->Free rps!!!
Ahh all hate us, because we was one alive guild, what make FG at primetime, other grps after some wipes stop with reasons:
Elite - you are zerg spannoobs (8vs8, but for blind Axty etc we are 18 vs 8)
form others was reasons break, long time up etc ( long time up was /stats the char.. 30 mins online and 3k rps) rly best!
I liked only one guild The Fourth Realm, which was 8vs8 and we allways win vs them, but they dont stopped and continued in trying KILL US (/thx Albundy). This I like and no after 1 extra wipe better go afk to TNN...

So I end, Farewell,
Clavi.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Johanka said:
this is very hardcore for your brains.

You are always hardcore in my brain :fluffle:

Johanka said:
And? He is still noob, everyone person, what i know tell that...just see his movie.
And Maulerz was RR2 at Christmass 2005, when i started play again with nearly completed Clavia at RR3L7 with ML2?

How is highlighting that he started after you but became better quickly strengthening your argument?

Just because you couldnt get ml9 is hardly his fault...

Johanka said:
What more to say, SpaNNiarD grps with good assist, heal + with theurg (me) was easy to kill -->Free rps!!!

At least your admitting you're easy to kill :)

Johanka said:
Ahh all hate us, because we was one alive guild, what make FG at primetime, other grps after some wipes stop with reasons:

Is it me or aren't Elite italian? You were always the ones called spannoobs by them :eek7: Maybe im not getting the joke, or your just stupid.

Johanka said:
I liked only one guild The Fourth Realm, which was 8vs8 and we allways win vs them, but they dont stopped and continued in trying KILL US (/thx Albundy). This I like and no after 1 extra wipe better go afk to TNN...

Thats because their french, and they thought they were winning in their dillusional world. It was cruel of you to mock them.

Good to see you, thought you said you were never going to come back? Its a lot like your quitting :fluffle:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
my /lvl 20 BD in freearmor was the greatest on Camlann :m00:

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:

actually when i played the only bg we had was nodoubt, who played his bard in all our groups ... maulerz was at least rr6 before he ever got BG regularly

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Well atleast fourth realm put a fg out sometimes, being shit or not they still tried... a lot more respect for them than your guild Epo, what was it... Valheru? Or something equally as crap :Z

Nukesof

Fledgling Freddie
Well all i can say . this thread is a thread full of spamm QQ's.

I have been playing on camlann very long and of course i have been playing on all other english spoken server on EU.

And don't give forth realm all that crap . cuz they have given us some decent DF fights for example back when i was in requiem .

And all that wajjn about BB's is just pathetic cuz mythic/goa made BBs possible and they will allways be used. i am lazy like 50% of the server and dont feel like playing buffed everytime i log my casters.

And 1 on 1 i would say i am quite good as a jumper (jumper in terms as first to attack/see the enemey ) wish leads to victory most of the times.

And many people have praised skold . well i can't say myself he's a bad player. but run away with sos cuz his RA's aint up or because he can't win ... yes skald can play that way and sure i might have done it aswell :p but infact u could try to fight to the end sometimes :)

Sonntag is a great skald and liveandletdie before ebay was mayor dmg.

Guilds i respect "some" would be

War Legendz (if i remember right , they left or joined other guilds when i started to play more Camlann)

Requiem - of course my fav guild because i really like many player from that guild.

Adrenaline , had some nice fights against em even tho reaver bombs .
(and yes they had a bug exploiter with reaver made 3k dmg insta kill warrior :p )

Lios - was good but in fact the server had been weakening alot since requiem got dead (yes deffiance / lost~wave had alot of req members) but still the server had taken a huge dive in skill and can't say it have gotten better since that day ..... might be me who miss the old frontiers :(

Fear

nexus . nice fights

and might miss a few guilds but many guilds are just pre guild of others and not worth speaking about since its quite the same :)

And from those guilds i promise u find TOP 24 of 25 players :<

Nukesof

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
Worst grps ever --> Les Bannis :worthy:

hehe well i love them for what they did when i was in requiem....for their weddings / relic raids made most of my Realm points :p and dont forget the alliance in the raids GDe, inguz ::eek2:

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Johanka said:
have you brain? Where i told, that i was best theurg of all Camlann... all time i meant time, "WHEN I PLAYED!!!" omg accept this gimps. And I know, that we can result theurgs, what was active when Camlann had 800+ ppls and when max 250 ppls (me played here) so sorry, this is very hardcore for your brains.

form others was reasons break, long time up etc ( long time up was /stats the char.. 30 mins online and 3k rps) rly best!

So I end, Farewell,
Clavi.

ffs stop posting here, all your posts makes my eyes bleed.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
About present active stars of camlann :D
Caster: Axty (can say many story`s about axty but what actualy happenes when you meet him :D?? u die thats why you flame^^)
Light tank: veritaas
pure shield tank: none actualy
mez: kainnah he is preaty good, also mono he is nice with landing a mez and makes high dmg
healer: none, alot of avarage but nothing more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom