The Greatest on Camlann

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
I killed u more times and u same, but i remember your feking luckys grp leeching, when u inc from back... everyone can name you "The Lucky Donkey".

people that keep being "lucky", it could be that he was better than you? :wanker:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
The lucky donkey .. :p

hanka, are u sure of what "donkey" is? :p

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
U had one time the spec mom4 wp4 dex4 acu4 and after 3 days u respecced, because u cant play w/o moc, so this is only for preview, that theurg can make w/o debuffs to caster/assasins/light tank and other gimps w/o spirit 1000+ dmg.

I was speced 4 weeks that time and the funniest thing is ... you speced your Ras after i told you that i was speced on dmg :)

Btw lucky donkey is a cool name:worthy:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Thread-Gay-Alf.jpg

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:

haha this have a nice subtitle in danish

"alf for kvinderne"

its funny because of the women magazine named "alt for kvinderne" (all women wants)

so yeah, you go figure :D

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
haha this have a nice subtitle in danish

"alf for kvinderne"

its funny because of the women magazine named "alt for kvinderne" (all women wants)

so yeah, you go figure :D
It's "Alt for damerne"!

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
I was speced 4 weeks that time and the funniest thing is ... you speced your Ras after i told you that i was speced on dmg :)

Btw lucky donkey is a cool name:worthy:

Lol, when we chated and u told me, that you have mom4 wp4 dex4 etc... i had this ra setup already, so stop try, that i´m repeating your ra setup. Im totally reverse of you, i had ra setup with MOC and respeced it down till max 3 days, because I dont like play in easy mode, that´s all.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
people that keep being "lucky", it could be that he was better than you? :wanker:
u can mean, that Horason is much better than me, for me he is noob, what for 10lx need´s around 3 years playing ( I rememebr him, when i played healer be4 ~2,5 years ) and i did my rr9 in 5 months, when i started play again at christmass 2005 with rr3.

So hate me more, tell me more, that i was useless in SpaNN grps. Everybody told me in send, that every other caster in grp is better than my theurg, that´s all is only "funny chidlish" pure hate, so /rofl at all those ppls.

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
I have a fixed group on stonehenge too thats why i dont play so often on camlann :touch:

eksdee

FH is my second home
NeLSoN said:
dex3 and pd 3 >> dex4

i was thinking this too... must have a pretty shit template if you need dex4 to cap dex :p

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
clavia still trying to convince ppl that he was the best theurg? ;D

calaywien was, sorry ;p

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
eksdee said:
i was thinking this too... must have a pretty shit template if you need dex4 to cap dex :p

maybe he spend his start points into Charisma for roleplay purposes =/

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Johanka said:
U had one time the spec mom4 wp4 dex4 acu4 and after 3 days u respecced, because u cant play w/o moc, so this is only for preview, that theurg can make w/o debuffs to caster/assasins/light tank and other gimps w/o spirit 1000+ dmg.

I killed u more times and u same, but i remember your feking luckys grp leeching, when u inc from back... everyone can name you "The Lucky Donkey".

Understand-Bunny_(Pancake).jpg

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
jesus clavia, maulerz owned you so badly when he was a rr2 reroll in any 8v8 fight involving the two of you.

and i cant believe horde are saying fear wernt challenging and dominant for a very long time. i still remember horde getting 2fg to kill us just outside volcanis haven, because we were owning them so bad.

LOeGO

Fledgling Freddie
I still think that The seventh eclipse was the best rvr grp
didnt have high rr on chars and ml4 was the highest in our grp

lol and we ownd :twak:

:kissit:

Himse

FH is my second home
LOeGO said:

lol.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
LOeGO said:

And i think your an idiot :fluffle:

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
fourth realm is as dangerous as a .. crocodile? .. no .. a lion? no ... a tiger? no ... a rattlesnake .. no .. no.. no ... no... no

AS A BUNNY

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Seventh eclipse is as dangerous as a .. crocodile? .. no .. a lion? no ... a tiger? no ... a rattlesnake .. no .. no.. no ... no... no

AS A BUNNY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom