The great "Remember the 70s / 80s" thread!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
bonanza.jpg

senso_1.jpg

Stratego.jpg

Syri

FH is my second home
I thought they were teenage mutant NINJA turtles....where did I get that from? They're clearly Hero Turtles on that utube vid. Maybe I imagined ninjas....

It's Ninja turtles in America, but it was changed to Hero for Europe, as the word Ninja was considered as too violent, apparently... Didn't change the fact they still went beating the crap out of the bad guys with a variety of deadly weapons or anything...

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe it was "Hero Turtles" in the nanny state that is the UK, but on the other side of the North Sea it was still the "Ninja Turtles" iirc.

As for another trip down tv-series memory lane : Miami Vice!

Danita

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
YouTube - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Movie (1/10)

The whole movies there, nice :D

Also the comics ofcourse.

Then there was this;

sharp_mz800_1.jpg

BEfore that we got the home entertainment system, but that Sharp was the bomb. So high tech compared to others. Especially since we got the model with the diskdrive! :p

Umm. What else. Oh! The chewing gums with collectable pics in them, knight rider, TMH(N)T etc.

Theeeen....AC/DC ofcourse, but that's been around for every century.

Ton mroe, but can't list it all.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Scalextric and concrete yards. Cap guns. 3 and in. Rolling out gnocchi for La Nonna on a Sunday morning :<

Kids stealing VW badges off cars. Watching TV on a 13'' Trinitron. Swanky uncle with his Datsun Z-car.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh and i do know the TMNT movies didn't come out until the 90s, but the TMNT thing started back in 80something. Before i get nerdattacked :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
YouTube - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Movie (1/10)

The whole movies there, nice :D

Also the comics ofcourse.

Then there was this;

sharp_mz800_1.jpg

BEfore that we got the home entertainment system, but that Sharp was the bomb. So high tech compared to others. Especially since we got the model with the diskdrive! :p

Umm. What else. Oh! The chewing gums with collectable pics in them, knight rider, TMH(N)T etc.

Theeeen....AC/DC ofcourse, but that's been around for every century.

Ton mroe, but can't list it all.

chewing gums with fake tattoos in them :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
chewing gums with fake tattoos in them :)

Oh yeah, those were excellent too :p

Though i'm quite sure the pink chewing gum inside must've had some kind of experimental IQ increasing agent in it. Only thing that explains the decline of braincells :flame:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cap guns. Never see them anymore

34pxi0m.jpg

LOL @ the warning on the packet

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Does anyone remember the (short) period when every man and his dog ran around with a razorblade pendant?

lg_10985.jpg

also:

1987_Mad215.gif

walkman.gif

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lol I remember making up cassette mixes for the car....so much easier today :) I've still got some old cassettes that I'd like to transfer to digital, but I think the only cassette player I've got is hidden deep in my parents garage somewhere in a cardboard box :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My first walkman.. Was my mom's at first, but she passed it on to me

Sony-Walkman-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom