The grave couldn't hold me for long.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm half tempted to go out into the streets and beat up the first yuppie I see, steal his credit card and order my precious again.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Has nothing else happened apart from your CC getting rejected then?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Got a job interview on Thursday and I some company wants to meet me to discuss the possibility of me working free of charge to do some web design work (although if I meet him I *may* get a free cup of tea for my troubles!). :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Slave-labour, eh? I'd tell him to shove it, but that's just me. If you have nothing better to do go for it, I guess. :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I am kinda tempted but I am busy all of this week and then I go back home in a week and a half so I might just meet him for a larf but i don't think I will be doing any work for them. :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I'm off mate. Sorry that I'm going so soon tonight but business etc. :p

Maybe see you later this week or something. :)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Driwen said:
Anyway whos the other whiner then?
I don't want to name them because they might kill themselves if labelled :eek:

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Masquerade said:
He shouldn't have undermined FH, though I dont think that was what he wanted. And if you agree the forums are being moderated differently arent you glad that someone went and said it? Even to the price of getting banned?

mentioning it to the mods is one thing but waving it in their face is another. If you mention it, you might actually get it solved. However by annoying them and getting banned they might just ignore it and see it as some lil kid's moaning.
Loxleyhoods doing hardly had any effect on the mods other than annoying them and getting himself banned. Deebs does seem to be a good fellow and tries to make/keep FH as one community (so will also try to keep the moderating everywhere the same). So just pm'ing him with examples of where mods act differently, would have worked better than showing it to everyone else how there seems to be two standards.

And I am not too bothered with the difference between acting of them ods on general and daoc forums. So dont see the use of getting myself or anyone else banned over it.
Fact is that on different boards something can be allowed where it cant be on others as they would abuse the freedom given and turn it for the worse. So at times mods do moderate differently on other boards.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
why does every thread have to turn into a "blah blah someone got banneds we hate mods unban xxxxx"

and
"he deserved ban blah blah etc etc"

loxleys ban isnt an important point of discussion, imo!
lets be glad we have a bit of peace.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
The user 'Masquerade' makes me suspicious.

Verrrrry suspicious.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i highly doubt it

st hardly posts due to ffxi-ness

i cba to post much cause i hate everyone and reading lotr, when i do post its not lox-whine stuff

everyone wants to be me though, cant deny that..

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
You post lox-whine-whine stuff though. Perhaps you are complaining too much about Lox's complaining? :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i dont complain about that?

for all your 5mins on the forum you wouldnt know anyway, im totally apathetic to the forum world atm

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Isn't apathy a state of disinterested indifference or summat?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
k9awya said:
i dont complain about that?

for all your 5mins on the forum you wouldnt know anyway, im totally apathetic to the forum world atm
Sissy never left the forums. Plus you are whining quite a bit, but I suppose people need to know you're at war with them before you can actually be at war with them.

M

Masquerade

k9awya said:
simpleton doesnt have a scrollbar? :/

A strong beer originally brewed in Brunswick, Germany.

You're right. There's a much better one further down!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
BlitheringIdiot said:
Ah yes but in 2 weeks time he will be doing this solely because he enjoys it, he wont be getting paid anymore...

I think any sane person would be questioning whether they really want to do this as a hobby.

I am not getting paid to do it now.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dillinja said:
These forums are being moderated craply at best.

The mods seem to have favourites who can get away with more than the rest of us.

No, its all being sorted as we speak. Guidelines are being drawn up for everyone INCLUDING ME to follow.

There are no favourites on this board, I have banned some regulars who have been with me for years. I have no issues banning anyone on these boards via name or ip.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Deebs said:
I am not getting paid to do it now.
I meant Game.Net not FH. Technically you are still working for them arent you?

If I'm correct, then once you are jobless (or get a new job) maintaining this forum will most likely become quite a burden and a nightmare.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
BlitheringIdiot said:
I meant Game.Net not FH. Technically you are still working for them arent you?

If I'm correct, then once you are jobless (or get a new job) maintaining this forum will most likely become quite a burden and a nightmare.

I will still be employed by GAME but in a different role and yes FH (not just th e forums) will be a burden but something I am willing to try as I have help from the community to spread the load.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Deebs said:
I will still be employed by GAME but in a different role and yes FH (not just th e forums) will be a burden but something I am willing to try as I have help from the community to spread the load.
Ah I wasnt aware of that, I remember seeing either you or Ted with the Title 'jobless' and presumed that when BW went, you'd be off.

What have they got you donig now? Is it as good/bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom