The grave couldn't hold me for long.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I think he has earned his time off. He needs the rest. ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Bloomin' kids these days. :-o I wonder what he did this time?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Gombur Glodson said:
His third ban, he just doesnt learn ;o
Isnt it his 4th?
Twice on BW, twice here.

Its only a 5 day ban apprantly, and yeah - its for contanst moaning in the feedback forum.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, let's make a petition to get Lox back, I love to read the sarcasm in his posts :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Marczje said:
Bah, let's make a petition to get Lox back, I love to read the sarcasm in his posts :D

That will not work so don't even bother.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Why so bitter?

Because I am fed up with people thinking they can get away with what they want around these forums. Enough is enough.

Why fed up ?

See above!

'Shy, I am happy :) Just not when I peruse these boards at the moment and sometimes I do wonder, why the fuck did I wanna go and do this again.

Anyway, I am off to the pub so :cheers:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Deebs said:
'Shy, I am happy :) Just not when I peruse these boards at the moment and sometimes I do wonder, why the fuck did I wanna go and do this again.

Anyway, I am off to the pub so :cheers:

Have a couple of beers for me!

And you know why you did this again.. because without you, we wouldn't all be here and you'd have no purpose in life :D :fluffle:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
[QUOTE='Shy]Have a couple of beers for me!

And you know why you did this again.. because without you, we wouldn't all be here and you'd have no purpose in life :D :fluffle:[/QUOTE]
Ah yes but in 2 weeks time he will be doing this solely because he enjoys it, he wont be getting paid anymore...

I think any sane person would be questioning whether they really want to do this as a hobby.

Tilda

Sissyfoo said:
Aww...I never knew so many people missed me. :D

~counts on fingers~ 5 people! w00tz0r! :D

...does this constitute spamming? Am I gonna get banned again? :/
It's nice to see you back, i've missed reading your humor amongst the general crap of OT ;)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf? Why was my post deleted? Jesus Christ, it wasn't that bad. One bad fucking word and your fucking post gets deleted.

You mods have got yourselves a real attitude problem since this new forum opened.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
Constant whining in every forum existing I think.
:eek7: You reckon?! There should be others getting banned then if thats the requirement 4 banning ...or is it only whiners that get under the Mods skin I wonder?

'Cos I definately have noticed a big fat whiner lately and the Mods don't seem to notice him/her.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
:eek7: You reckon?! There should be others getting banned then if thats the requirement 4 banning ...or is it only whiners that get under the Mods skin I wonder?

'Cos I definately have noticed a big fat whiner lately and the Mods don't seem to notice him/her.
someone whining at something like: about how FH is being run and how there are two different standards on FH?

As just whining isnt actually bad, but what Lox did undermines freddyshouse and allthough I do agree that there seem to be a problem with different moderating atm. It isnt useful for anyone to post about this on every board.

Anyway whos the other whiner then?

M

Masquerade

He shouldn't have undermined FH, though I dont think that was what he wanted. And if you agree the forums are being moderated differently arent you glad that someone went and said it? Even to the price of getting banned?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
These forums are being moderated craply at best.

The mods seem to have favourites who can get away with more than the rest of us.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wow...I have sparked off yet another contre...contra...umm...thingy debate!

Hey, Dil! Hows it going?! :D

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm cool atm mate. Not much happening right now.

How are you?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Bit moody atm. Check out the 'Quick Quick' thread to find out why. :mad:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I saw it. :p

I told you all those 'dodgy deals' would catch up with you. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom