The Good Player Guide - rate yourself!!!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
1. How well you know your class

8 - I've never tried earth as primary spec.

2. How flexible you are to new ideas/suggestions fotm spec

10 - I respec like an idiot.

3. How little you whine in RL on FH about losing etc

8 - Once.

4. How often you don't /rude /laugh /dismiss opponenets, even when you've been added/zerged

10 - Never. I only emotes to indicate if I respect someone i.e. /hug /bow.

5. How you think you're rated by your own realm for grping - i.e Do you get invs from other grps or do certain people refuse to grp with you

5 - I have no idea what people say about me. And it doesn't bother me.

Add to that I've lead a few raids. Should give me -10. :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
10-when i played i only really played sorc since beta :)

10-played all specs, an yes including matter :D

9-never rly whined, thats what /gu or /g is for :D

4. How often you don't /rude /laugh /dismiss opponenets, even when you've been added/zerged
10-/laugh is to abuse danhyr, /hug for enemies

5. How you think you're rated by your own realm for grping - i.e Do you get invs from other grps or do certain people refuse to grp with you
5- liked to solo odins in OF tho did get grps same with NF.

Jjuraa

Banned
1. How well you know your class - 9. theres always something more to learn.

2. How flexible you are to new ideas/suggestions fotm spec - 1. I dont really tend to listen to other people on paladin issues, and just go with my own instinct.

3. How little you whine in RL on FH about losing etc - 3. Don't mind being called a whiner, i consider whining to be a very minor sin compared to other things.

4. How often you don't /rude /laugh /dismiss opponenets, even when you've been added/zerged - 5?. if they deserve it, they get laughspammed, otherwise /bow or /mil.

5. How you think you're rated by your own realm for grping - i.e Do you get invs from other grps or do certain people refuse to grp with you - 6. I refuse to group with certain people. not really sure on my grp status in others eyes

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Just thought it'd be fun to try and define what makes a 'good' daoc player. So I've listed the areas that I think (again people might want to suggest new ones) help decide this. Feel free to use thoese and give your self a rating of 10 in each area and then total it up!! Its a combination about how your realm sees you and how well you feel you play.

(BTW to stop flaming . .dont comment on any one elses score :cheers: )

Disclaimer: I know we all have our own subjective view on our selves, so please dont take this too literally . .its just a game :clap:

Good luck!!!

/bow

1. 10!
2. 9 (Respec fairly often testing new theories, new template every month ot so :p)
3. 10 (never whine)
4. 5 (some people take the piss tbh)
5. Sbs dont get invites :<

Osri

Fledgling Freddie

/bow

Havent played my alb chars forwhile...so mid only.

1. 9 (nevah 10) with zerka, guess 8 with savi.

2. 8, I like change but unfortunately with zerker aint that much options (39 sword,39 hammer, 50 la, rest parry atm). Tried savage 2h, hth...dunno if ever gonna try splitspec.

3. Some whine...times I whine if too much whine in grp ;)

4. Ruding if added by some guild grp or hugging if nice enemies :)

5. Usually I get grps, not much ppl who refuse grp with me. (luckily :))

Oz out

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Osri said:
1. 9 (nevah 10) with zerka, guess 8 with savi.
Actually I think you could rate yourselves 10 about the knowledge of your char, performance is other thing. That's why rated my knowledge 10 and performance 6 (just a bit over the average 5.5). :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
1. 8-9 [tho I am not playing with reaver, but know the mechanic of the class]
2. 5 [never changed to other spec (not much option), slam + levi, 2 button ftw... -p Tho I respecced my sorc alot of times ^^]
3. 7-8 [I only QQ-ing to some friends, if I had a rly bad day]
4. 6-7 [ mostly /hug, tho sometimes I am angry ^^]
5. 1 [I go solo almost always since Jan., and I am a sh1t player in groups now -) ]

5,4 :E

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
5. 1 [I go solo almost always since Jan., and I am a sh1t player in groups now -) ] 5,4 :E

But you would get grp invitations if stay on more than 5 mins :p So make it 8 imo ^^ A bit better av. score then xD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
LOL at the (lack of) self-distance of some people in this thread. :cool:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
1. 8-9 have played hunter on and off since few months after release
2. 8 (tried a variety of specs along the way tho not gone full spear since wanted play hunter and BC+bow and stealth important unless u zerg xD)
3. 7 (rarely whine on public forums etc, do whine a bit in guildchat/teamspeak if had shit day work helps stress release xD until had 4-5 joints then cba xDDD)
4. 7 (some people take the piss and as a result get same in return tho i dont set the trends)
5. 6-7 dont want invite with hunter get a few sometimes still , but usually only duo with zed, most my other chars np to grp tho.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
belxavier said:
3. 7 (rarely whine on public forums etc, do whine a bit in guildchat/teamspeak if had shit day work helps stress release xD until had 4-5 joints then cba xDDD)

Well such lies all he ever does is moan about how your all zerging bastard and calls everyone sluts and hoes!

belxavier said:
5. 6-7 dont want invite with hunter get a few sometimes still , but usually only duo with zed, most my other chars np to grp tho.

lies just yesterday he was using my healer as a DI+Celerity+Haste+interupt bot on stick such a lamer

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie

1. 10 i reckon, only class i ever played in rvr, took it to the max :d
2. 10 tried all the weaponchoices there were, sticked with optimal one, hardly fotm tho :x
3. 8 as far as my memory reaches iv never made a whinethread, but would be utopical to claim i never made any whine replies on fh xd
4. 9 i only laugh at ppl abusing game mechanics, and hug loch every chance i get !
5. 10 dont recall anyone not willing to group with me, but i dindt group with anyone easily :d

pikeh

Resident Freddy
:

1 = 7 i'd say. Played about every spec you can imagine for a shade, lvled up to around 40 as a CD/Blades shade, respecced to "normal" spec, then tried 50 peirce spec for a bit, just as Wyrds info came out. Now im currently using Wyrds spec. I wouldnt say i was a terribly good nightshade (ive played since begining and only just reached 5L1, but ive had some nice fights, and im still learning)
2 = 10. If i can afford a new respec stone, i will try out a different spec if it had good info and backing and success behind it.
3 = 8. never made a whine thread, but i discreetly hide them in exisiting posts.
4 = 6. Gone down hill a bit recently, what with scouts being the way they are, but before that i never did it, and i do find it extremely annoying to get a /laugh while being killed in POC by 5 or so mids.
5 = 5. when im playing my VW i always try to make my own group, i wouldnt say anyone would refuse to group with me for who i am. Shade, i dont group so i halved my score :)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
1 Heh i play so many.... guess i know my shade reasonably well 6.5 here
2 Do whatever i think is the gimpyest spec immaginable, sort of.. 4
3 Hehe QQ for the win 3.5
4 Whenever i feel the reason to emote i do it good or bad 3.5
5 Groups... on hib pryd... other the GG not a chance.... 1.5
god i suck :D thats not even 4.0 avredge qq

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
1. ill say 8 cant say 10 tbh
2. 9 changed specc so often that i need to farm after it just to cover cost :p
3. 7 dont think its moore then a few times might be wrong :)
4. 3 happens sometimes i admit (got a little temper ) hopefully none takes me really seriuos :) mostly after getting killed and /rude by that person
5.No idea on this 1 since i accually onle go solo or with gg but ill say 5 then im in the middle atleast

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
10: been playing ranger since beta and follow all new information from sites like critshot.

6: i can see them and adapt to them , have tried countless variations but i havent really gone for the melee spec.

9: think ive done one whine complaining about alb scouts shooting a door from underwater, normally stick to talking on pryd.net or PMing people here but thats questions not whines.

9: very very rarely /slap people and that normally only if they did something very low, normally just /hug people if i win just to say "sorry, nothing personal, its just we are at war"

6:Often get asked for groups or asked if i can start one for them, however given my nature RvR guilds/group normally dont touch me with a bargepole. <cries>

Average = 8

old.windforce

Part of the furniture

1. 7. have experience on CLeric on 2 servers and drood. Still a lot of people play better then me. I am kinda slow but good at positioning and predictive healing
2. 6. As a cleric i was trispec, heal / buff, heal /smite and now buff / heal
3. 9. Hardly ever :> only bout whorelocs
4. 1. He i play Camlann too
:>
5. 8. Get group most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom