The Good Player Guide - rate yourself!!!

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Just thought it'd be fun to try and define what makes a 'good' daoc player. So I've listed the areas that I think (again people might want to suggest new ones) help decide this. Feel free to use thoese and give your self a rating of 10 in each area and then total it up!! Its a combination about how your realm sees you and how well you feel you play.

(BTW to stop flaming . .dont comment on any one elses score :cheers: )

Disclaimer: I know we all have our own subjective view on our selves, so please dont take this too literally . .its just a game :clap:

1. How well you know your class
2. How flexible you are to new ideas/suggestions fotm spec
3. How little you whine in RL on FH about losing etc
4. How often you don't /rude /laugh /dismiss opponenets, even when you've been added/zerged
5. How you think you're rated by your own realm for grping - i.e Do you get invs from other grps or do certain people refuse to grp with you

Good luck!!!

/bow

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
4. How often you don't /rude /laugh /dismiss opponenets, even when you've been added/zerged
5. How you think you're rated by your own realm for grping - i.e Do you get invs from other grps or do certain people refuse to grp with you
1. 9? :<
2. 1...
3. 10!
4. 1.
5. 1.5

6.5 average :I
Think it would be easier rating others ;x

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
5. How you think you're rated by your own realm for grping - i.e Do you get invs from other grps or do certain people

1. 8 (Played all the Healer spec's but its been a while.)
2. 6 (I try lots of spec's on my toons but the Healer stays like it is)
3. 9 (I dont think I ever whined about losing but someone would probably prove me wrong if I gave myself a 10 here.)
4. 10 (I'm only hugging people!)
5. 5 (I'm much of a casual player these days so there is little time for people to invite me.)

Thats an average of 7.6.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
1. 10
2. 10
3. 10
4. 10 (I don't whine here, just irc\ingame if I do XD )
4. 10 (never)
5. 1 (no one wants to play with me!)

Ha X<

Martok

Part of the furniture
Merc / Tic
1. 10/8
2. 1/9
3. 10/10
4. 8/10
5. 8/2 (bnearly no one wants to gorup wiht a tic.

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
1. 1 (I'm crap)
2. 1 (I'm lazy)
3. 10 (never whine)
4. 10 (see 2)
5. 1 (see 1)

:(

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
1. 10
2. 10
3. 10
4. 10
5. i choose to be solo... honest guv'
xD

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
6 (played 3 armspeople to 50 covering slash/shield, 2h slash and thrust/shield specs, and another to 40 (hybrid pole). Hmm havn't tried crossbow spec...
0 I set the fotm trends, no follow them! ;) Well at least I will do. One day. In the future. (in a galaxy far far away?)
1 (where I assume 0 = whines all the time, 10 never whine). Luckily I live alone, so no one has to hear me yelling abuse at a monitor. Except my neighbours, who know I live alone. Surprised the men in white suits havn't turned up yet tbh.
4. How often you don't /rude /laugh /dismiss opponenets, even when you've been added/zerged[/B]
10 <flex> Mind you, until Mythic implement /rude /laugh /dismiss while being dead, it will always be a 10.
0 I join a group, everyone logs - I just don't understand it ;)

Average 3.4. Do I win a cookie?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie

1. Well I think I know a fair bit about sbs at Thid level.
2. Was very flexible at one time but not now. Stick with something and perfect it.
3. I don't whine about losing but I sure as hell boast about winning :) . Always be positive - why tell them about losses?
4. Dismiss some if they have been awkward. Like never dropping buffs and bragging they killed me or something.
5. Very rarely if ever group.

A typical stealther's reply ;) .

MKJ - Thugs

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved

1. 9 - while i think i'm the best skald on pryd :m00: nobodys perfect
2. 8, i have to roll for fotm ras :(
3. 3 the qq!
4. 5 do sometimes
5. 3 don't get invites from outside of guild/friends grp much

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
1.10- Played it for over 3 years being slash/thrust/crush twice of each.
2.9- Know how well all weapon specs perform on merc except hybrid.
3.9- Never do now, i used to be a **** to some people but they know it was just frustration at a bad time.
4.5- Have done to some people being pissed off with it though never was intentionally supposed to mean anything bad.
5.2- I only really joined alliance groups or guild ones, it's very hard finding a good merc to play alongside with you and adjusting to your playstyle, you need to play together often to make it work.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

1. 8 - I know quite alot, but I'm sure I've missed something.
2. 10 - Will try anything after I've looked it over.
3. 3 - I whine alot :(
4. 8 - Only when they do it to me.
5. 8 - I get groups quite a bit ;o

Average 8.

Brite

Banned

i am teh r0x, everybody loves me! i laugh spam all the bitches tho and whine like a little bitch!

:worthy:

Zede

Part of the furniture

1) hmm, 8.5 ive tried alot of different specs out, mucho plats lost, i blame tlw for supplying me with so many dragon stones at one time :p

2) 9 Very. 44 enh bof3/di2 speced atm/ Ran fotm reaver grps with stalky !

3) at least once :p 7

4) Never 10

5) Yes and hmm sure ive pissed off a few of rising force in the past..other than that none i can think of. 8

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved

As an infiltrator I'd rate myself:

10/10 - Only thing I were bad at was having money for better equipment.
10/10 - Tried alot of specs, for example wyrd's spec in OF, that later got fotm it seems.
5/10 - Never whined on FH I think, but ingame/rl I can whine/scream alot in frustration.
5/10 - Depends on who
1/10 - Im afraid of other humans, I live in a dark closet, my only friend is a stuffed bear named Mr.Charles

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH

9 - I don't believe anyone knows every trick there is to a class. There are always new ways to use an ability that you've never thought of before and always a way to improve

10 - If someone knows a better/alternative way to do something I'd be stupid not to listen. I want to get the best possible results from my class, ultimately to be one of the best at what I do...

8 - I've whined about being killed 4 times in 3 years, that's not too bad...
Howver I do occasionally post what could be considered 'whines' about general realm balance and the attitude of some players doing rude spam etc...

10 - The only reasons I ever emote in RvR are wave (hello), beckon (asking for a stealther to pop or someone to 1 on 1), hug (TY for something - usually a fun fight) and bow/salute (after killing someone I respect in the game or after comming back to congratulate someone on killing me if they did in a fair and honest way or just simply outclassed me)

9 - I get a lot of group offers (although all normally at the same time [nerf] usually in a large part due to the bomb but hopefully not totally because of it)

Average score: 9.2 - Good but always room for improvement

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Nice posting guys and girls!

Interesting how people rate themselves and how good people generaly seem to be at being honest (Lol at SF and Brite for their I'm the roxor post :) )

Keep it up!!! :cheers:

/bow

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
1. How well you know your class?
10/10 I have tried every specc possible and know pretty much everything that you need to know and quite a few things u dont need to know.

10/10 I am axe specced and are not using lws... I try a new specc every month or so. Have been everything from pure 2h CB to dual lw´s SZ. Have tried every possible RA setup there is.

7/10 Dont whine that much, but when I do its baaaad :(

7/10 Don´t do much emotes. It happens ofc. Especially if its scouts that add/zerg

5. How you think you're rated by your own realm for grping - i.e Do you get invs from other grps or do certain people refuse to grp with you?
7/10 With my SB I dont even look for grps and dont accept invites. With my other chars I nearly always get a grp when I ask for one and get /invites from "randoms" aswell.

Total: 8.2/10

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
1. Well, depends, I know the every possibility what a person can do with a cleric, but I cant live with it. So knowledge 10, playstyle 6, so 8 in average.
2. Had 3 respec so far: 44/27/15 -> 44/31/4 -> 11/33/40. So I would rate it as 3, but had like 20 RA respec (or more) and actually I was the 1st cleric on Pry who got MoC, so 7 for it, average 5.
3. I dont begin to whine about losing irl or fh, but answer to the not true accusations. 9.
4. Done it on Mid/Exc when emain cg got us, on Pry Im using /hug, /cry or /shrug on laugh spammers. 9.
5. Since respec much more, but Im grping with friends mostly (and as a cleric its much easier to get grp). 7.

38/5 = 7.6/10

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
9 - I know I'm concidered to be among the best casters on prydwen.
2 - I've only tried 3 specs in my entire time of DAoC and 95% of that I've been using the same and I only use RA's I do most dmg with.
10 - I've never whined about losing (except joining in on the vile discussions in BO guildchat xD).
10 - I only /rude and /laugh friends I know don't take offence.
10 - I get invited all the time I show myself ;>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH

1. 7 (would like to say 10..but i don't think anyone here can say 10)
2. 7 (not always good ideas, bubble was once Matter/Body spec for a laugh)
3. 7 (i'm not that bad, made one thread in the last few months :p)
4. 1 (I rude every damm zerging add or FG chasing me solo)
5. 2 (Meny ppl will not group with me :p )

Average 4.8

I Suck!

atos

Fledgling Freddie

1: 10
2: 9 (tried pretty much any spec there is)
3: 5 (I whine more on IRC take that into the calculation and add 5 more pts)
4: 5 (Depends on my mood I guess and for how long I've been zerged)
5: 7 (Can't really complain, but it's all about reputation not class)

I'd love to see how others judge me following the above mentioned list.

Aeva

Banned
1. 10
2. 4
3. 2
4. 3
5. 0

Average is 4.2, I rock

ooh, I'll give reasons.

1. I've played my merc about 85% of the time since beta
2. If someone gave me a wizard and asked me to spec it I wouldn't have a clue what to do
3. I've whined more in my short stay here than some have in over 3 years
4. Emoting gets me arroused after a battle
5. I'm shit in RvR groups - I have hardly any ingame friend to grp with anyway :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
this reminds me of the poll where 90% of all drivers thought they were better than the average

Aeva

Banned
My average is actually 3.8, when I edited I kinda lowered some of my scores

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved

1. 10 I'm really good I've perfected the skill of grappling casters and seers and when playing my healing spaming that crazy AE amnesia spell on mercs and BMs

2. 0 QQ axe spec for 2 1/2 years

3. 8 "I shit you not" - Bubble - I got my first whine thread though I don't whine about the lag strafing hacking mach 10 speedwarped instant kill MA archer type armsman crossbow on rapid running fire bastards that shoot me :eek:

4. 2 who doesn't love a good laugh spam adding zerging bastards all of you!

5. 5 Falseth loves me honest :touch:

Brite

Banned
Zebolt said:
9 - I know I'm concidered to be among the best casters on prydwen.
2 - I've only tried 3 specs in my entire time of DAoC and 95% of that I've been using the same and I only use RA's I do most dmg with.
10 - I've never whined about losing (except joining in on the vile discussions in BO guildchat xD).
10 - I only /rude and /laugh friends I know don't take offence.
10 - I get invited all the time I show myself ;>

your shit zebolt !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom