Film The General Film Thread

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I went to the nearest synagogue dressed as a jew to wait for the next mass shooting to get a gun as I couldn't get one normally

FUCKING HELL, I AM CRYING HERE.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I went to the nearest synagogue dressed as a jew to wait for the next mass shooting to get a gun as I couldn't get one normally

Alexa, order three 'fleshlight'

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am dead, send a ambulance.
Borat is isolated in the house with 2 americans

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can you be my new black wife

Fucking hell. Go @Job

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Can you be my new black wife

Fucking hell. Go @Job

Hope he makes a sequel to Bruno as well tbh, out of all of his characfters, Borat and Bruno are the funniest. Ali G I don't find that funny. If you haven't seen Bruno I'd recommend that too.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

the fertility dance omg hahaha

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
This will be unpopular but I don't really like Borat or any of those characters.

I'm not a massive fan of cringe comedy in any form, but I did enjoy the first Borat movie, so I gave this a go. It was...alright. The fertility dance scene made me gag and the Giuliani scene was far more disturbing than funny, but the baby scene was laugh out loud.

I actually have a friend who's living in Kazakhstan at the moment, I'll have to drop drop him a line to see what the reaction has been like

Embattle

FH is my second home
So the other day I got Apocalypse Now (4K Final Edition), my first 4K Blu-ray and now all I need is 3 hours to watch it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Rogue City on Netflix.

It's French and dubbed and I nearly lost my shit when they had Jean Reno dubbed by "random American guy" But very decent thriller/action film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom