• Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • None

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
There is that, they are still a bunch of self serving superpricks though. They are also far too interested in what everyone is getting up to.

When they turn on the spy cam in my bedroom they'll get a sight so awful it'll make goatse look like a child's picture book.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The annoying thing is that they came to power with a promise to not spy on the population, cancelling the ID card system etc and they've ended up as bad or worse than Labour. Bottom line is none of them can be trusted, and there's probably someone sat in MI5 with a file on every politician to make sure they get all the surveillance tools they want. I'm glad I'm not a voter this time around tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The annoying thing is that they came to power with a promise to not spy on the population, cancelling the ID card system etc and they've ended up as bad or worse than Labour.
And being the greenest government ever etc. etc.

The sooner manifestos become more than just a set of shit you say to retards to make them vote for you, with some sort of official "how many promises did you keep/fulfill/outright break" the better.

None of 'em deserve it. Tempted to vote green just for shits and giggles - an increased vote count must give a signal to whoever wins that environmental policies do resonate with a wider voting public. But it'd be a lolfest if they got in (which, of course, they won't. They might even lose brighton).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hopefully the green party cease to exist soon. Bunch of hypocritical fascists.

old.user4556

The Scottish Greens' popularity has increased immensely.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Starting from a base of fuckall that doesnt mean much.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That doesn't alter the fact that they are.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That doesn't alter the fact that they are.
Your mums a fascist
woody-guthrie.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Utterly authoritarian, with a belief that people need to be told how to live their lives in minute detail for the greater good. But, I don't think they believe that only certain elites are fit to rule (although it wouldn't surprise me if they did), so not fascists. Technically.

Actually, all their decisions are made by a select few, regardless of advice or data...they basically think they are the elite and only they no best. It is not working out too well for them where they do have power.

I realise its very right on to support them at the moment, but they are just as dangerous as UKIP, or the BNP.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
whatever happened to the BNP they used to be good for a groan inducing laugh :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They are still about but thankfully they didn't gain much. They will be gone in May hopefully.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Actually, all their decisions are made by a select few, regardless of advice or data...they basically think they are the elite and only they no best. It is not working out too well for them where they do have power.

I realise its very right on to support them at the moment, but they are just as dangerous as UKIP, or the BNP.

Oh I don't support them, but just being authoritarian cunts doesn't make them fascists. Their manifesto is horrific though.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think Cameron is a massive wobbling ball sack, but his mauling of Ed Balls today was hilarious. "Bill Somebody"
Ed Balls is a massive wobbling ballsack - but to be fair to him, he didn't actually say that.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No he didn't, the interviewer did but he did forget someones name that he had just met, we all do it ofc but its still awkward.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The Green Manifesto is fucking hilarious if you ask me, and a great example of why collective group think doesn't really work. It's like they all had a big brainstorming meeting, but were too soft to say to anyone - "No, that's a silly idea". One or two reasonable ideas, but no joined up thinking at all.

Like wanting to open up our borders to anyone and everyone, whilst at the same time making it legal to be a member of a terrorist organisation and turning all our military bases into nature reserves and usless bastard windmill farms. I can only see that going well.

Probably not fascists no (although anyone who thinks voting for them is a good idea will probably struggle to spell fascists), however equally unpleasant people who would be quite happy to see the end of modern society.

Probably still a better bet than Labour, but then so was my last bowel movement. I won't be voting for that either.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like unless the Tories win outright it will be a Labour/SNP coalition which will mean a new referendum in 2017/18. They'll probably win then.

Tory own goal tbh (though maybe deliberate). It was clear that Dave was rubbing the scot's face in it when he started putting additional conditions on the "promises" made to scotland in his post-result speech.

old.user4556

One thing we need to draw a line under is that the SNP landslide is not to be confused with a vote for independence.

The SNP filled the left wing, cunt-shaped hole that Labour left behind after they fucked things up badly in Scotland and in England.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
One thing we need to draw a line under is that the SNP landslide is not to be confused with a vote for independence.

The SNP filled the left wing, cunt-shaped hole that Labour left behind after they fucked things up badly in Scotland and in England.
But they can make another referendum a condition of coalition. Sooner or later they'll win one.

Gwadien

I don't understand why Labour should have business leaders supporting them. That's totally what they're not about, I'm pretty sure they'd gain more respect and credibility if they went back to their roots of a working class party.

I reckon I could do a better job running that show.

The minute Ed Milliband was like uhm er sorry? When there was that press over his Dad being a Marxist, he should have been lol, labour dude with Marxist roots qq bitches.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't understand why Labour should have business leaders supporting them
Election politics. People have bought into the story that what is good for business is good for them as unequivocal fact, when obviously it's only sometimes true.

To get elected you have to be shamelessly pro-business or the people who run businesses (who include the majority of the media) are going to do their level best to ensure you don't get in.

Lets face it, if you're rich, run a big company, pay 2% tax, why would you let labour in?

Gwadien

That's my point though, I guess in actual fact that people aren't actually politically disillusioned they're politically lazy and don't give a fuck

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The Labour party today is nothing at all like the Labour party of 20-30 years ago and previous. They like to buy the votes via wanking money on the public sector with jobs that don't need to exist. They also like to pretend to be proper governors, including getting us into illegal wars, getting us raped my Europe and spending money on lavish white elephants.

They only seem to exist for the sake of it these days, rich mens play thing. Something for Etonians without natural leadership qualities to get into if they want to pretend to lead.

Its amusing when people waffle on about how the evul tories upset their granddad so they are now lifelong Labour voters. Today's Labour would have ruined the entire country, not sacrificed a relatively small part to rescue the rest.

While the Tories are basically scum quite a lot of what they have done in recent years has helped get us out of the shit and while that is a largely global thing they have helped immensely. In the same way the crash wasn't solely Labour's fault but their policies made it a fuck ton worse than it should have been. Selling off our reserves and emptying the savings account.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, the Tories are correct, if you get business and industry working you get tax revenue, then you can start to spread that cash. Labour seem to want to spread the cash and not worry about where that cash is coming from. Yes, rich people are going to get rich but to do so everyone else gets a slice too.

Obviously they could do a lot more in getting corps and the rich to pay out more tax but that is still better than Labour where they have zero ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom